• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

To Love Ru Darkness 29

I like Nemesis and would gladly welcome her as part of the Harem.

But if she tries to jeopardize the plan, she can just leave and find someone else to ber her "slave".

Well let's be honest

Out of all the anime games based on the manga's (that I've played anyway), the Naruto and DBZ franchise are the only ones with decent fanservice and a fun fighting system with the Ultimate/Storm games and the Budokai/Tenkaichi series.
Did I somehow miss it or did we not see you post here in forever? Or at least a lot less?

Bravo sir

Honestly it feels like this is the big "welcome back" party for Grimace, without him mangaf just isn't the same.
Poor aohige fell right into it.

bleach spoilers

Same panel as the ending panel of last chapter (Masaki kneeling over Isshin and saying that she is a quincy).

Isshin is surprised and exclaims "A quincy?!".

Masaki is crying for some reason and says "Yes, that's correct."

Scene changes to Urahara and co in Hueco Mundo. He is making Sado and Orihime do some weird training.

Some pissed off guy with pants that looks like grimmjow is yelling off-screen that their training is useless.

Urahara smiles and challenges the off screen guy to a bet that the training isn't useless.

Scene changes to royal guard palace. Renji is asking about Ichigo. Oetsu says not to worry about him and that he should instead worry about the next phase of the training and that they are just getting started.

End.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
bleach spoilers

Same panel as the ending panel of last chapter (Masaki kneeling over Isshin and saying that she is a quincy).

Scene changes to Urahara and co in Hueco Mundo. He is making Sado and Orihime do some weird training.

Some pissed off guy with pants that looks like grimmjow is yelling off-screen that their training is useless.

Urahara smiles and challenges the off screen guy to a bet that the training isn't useless.

Scene changes to royal guard palace. Renji is asking about Ichigo. Oetsu says not to worry about him and that he should instead worry about the next phase of the training and that they are just getting started.

End.
This sounds real, too. :\

Zoe

What's the chapter cut-off for the next volume? That's the only reason I can think that he'd put off showing any more of the flashback.

Akito

bleach spoilers

End.
Amazing
ly stupid
if true

bleach spoilers

End.

Generally I don't read spoilers but Stat's comment made me curious, wow I dunno if I should be mad that they're
blowing off the flash back for other material
or happy that
We get to see Chad and Orohime being trained to almost not be worthless again

Mr. Fix

bleach spoilers

End.

I can't tell. Troll post?

Too much stuff happening, so no it's fake.

boo-this-man.gif

bleach spoilers

End.

So bad, it sounds real.

Training the B- and C-tier people is such a waste of time.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
but no no it's not real guys.

I'm like 95% sure Kubo is gonna stay on the Flashback if he starts with it or if he starts the chapter somewhere else if won't go to the flashback in this chapter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sometimes They die quickly of only ever show up once for a short period. It's the ones that stick around that annoy me.

The Chick Magnet is the worst for me, particularly in young people manga because its almost always someone like Raku from Nisekoi or Haruto from KNIM, who are basically supervillains.

but no no it's not real guys.

I'm like 95% sure Kubo is gonna stay on the Flashback if he starts with it or if he starts the chapter somewhere else if won't go to the flashback in this chapter.

True, he usually likes to cut away right before a big reveal, but not after starting a flashback.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have a funny feeling that Kenpachi's zanpakuto probably has a ridiculous foreign name Kubo just pulls from a random language dictionary.

I have a funny feeling that Kenpachi's zanpakuto probably has a ridiculous foreign name Kubo just pulls from a random language dictionary.

Why would he do that? Kubo doesn't use foreign names randomly like that, they always follow a theme.

The Quincy get German names and Arrancar get Spanish names. There's nothing random about that.

Akito

Why would he do that? Kubo doesn't use foreign names randomly like that, they always follow a theme.

The Quincy get German names and Arrancar get Spanish names. There's nothing random about that.
I'm still laughing at Bambietta Basterbine or NaNaNa Najahkoop

Angry Grimace

Thanks for ruining the joke

Berserk 1

This was good, as expected. I like the monster design so far and the art in general is pretty good, considering how old this is. Gatts is a character I could like, if he'd just squish that damn Elf. I hate characters like that. Ugh.

Kreed

Berserk:

This was good, as expected. I like the monster design so far and the art in general is pretty good, considering how old this is. Gatts is a character I could like, if he'd just squish that damn Elf. I hate characters like that. Ugh.

Take your time, enjoy, and take your time.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Berserk 1

Don't rush dude, just enjoy. Seriously though don't rush, waiting for a new Berserk chapter is like waiting for HxH to restart.

Don't rush dude, just enjoy. Seriously though don't rush, waiting for a new Berserk chapter is like waiting for HxH to restart.
I'm okay with that. It's not like it will ruin all of the previous arcs. I'm pretty curious about how the art evolved over time. And I can't believe that the author started it in 1990 and only got a little more than 300 chapters. Someone needs to take his Idol games away, ffs.

I'm okay with that. It's not like it will ruin all of the previous arcs. I'm pretty curious about how the art evolved over time. And I can't believe that the author started it in 1990 and only got a little more than 300 chapters. Someone needs to take his Idol games away, ffs.

Is Berserk a weekly or a monthly series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom