• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Embryo 83

Ok, that was a pretty good chapter. I'm pretty impressed with how this game is going. Nice development on Clara and Joe as well. I do wish there was more time to develop the other members of the team, but I guess that's just asking too much.

Dartastic

Okay Naruto and One Piece, you can come out ANYTIME NOW.

Although we know Naruto will probably continue to be shit because of that stupid flashback that NOBODY CARES ABOUT.

Scratch

Naruto

nothing really of interest. really seems like a romeo and juliet scenario, just spun with alot less elegance and a dash of uchiha.

Stulaw

Lame.
Naruto
Still not liking the flashback of a flashback. The Uchiha and Senju leaders both look pretty cool though. The Uchiha kid looks so much like Sasuke that I had to double check.
Thats because it's Izuna, in other flashbacks he's just been Sasuke with a mustache.

Akito

I just searched the thread, and... is DTL really the only one reading Tail Star? I figured it'd be something people here would like.
I'm reading it and I did commented on some earlier chapters but there was not much to say about the latest chapters, they still constantly get fucked up it became too formulaic. Didn't read the newest chapter yet.

Naruto
Meh, this moves way too slow.

Naruto;
All threre is is black
It is all Flashback
There is no content

Ninjas continue to be wimps, man.

It shows the relationship between Hashirama and Madara. How is that "no content"? You might dislike it, but it's hardly no content and definitely more interesting than whatever Naruto was doing.

Mael

Serioously guys I'm catching up and the Bleach discussion is hillarious.
At times BLeach gets to be as bad as Fairy Tails really, and I'm buying both btw(I like finished collections....which is why I shouldn't have started HxH...)

Hunter x Hunter.

Never truer word were spoken

Damn... That's dirt cheap compared to France's prices.
Your average shounen costs at the very least 6.69 (really, that's the lowest price you'll see, thank you based Kurokawa for such low prices).
Vagabond costs 9.35, Punpun 7.45... So expensive...

Though ordering on Amazon is cheaper since there's a 5% discount.

Wait you're in France?
Why the hell have you not reached the French OT in OT?

Mael

Bleach

Borrrrrr----AIZEN IS BACK!

Naruto

Decent flashback,
Izuna and Tobirama won't die that's for sure.
(also why haven't anyone edotensei'd Izuna since he had the MS anyway?)

Bleach
Lord Aizen is back.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Bleach

Isshin Shiba confirmed and now we know why that other guy looked like Ichigo.

And he worked along with the current Shingami (aka Ice Tard, Rangiku, etc) at some point.

Was Aizen actually not bullshitting to Ichigo at that time? :O, best villian ever if that really happens LOLOLOL.

Bleach

DmfVRgT.png

Amazing. :lol

I know the Pandas want to release the chapters asap, but things like "we must wait him here" really irk me.

It's great to see Isshin confirmed as a Shiba and really weird that The Kid and big boobs actually know him. You'd think they'd be able to make the connection between Ichigo, Kaien and Isshin, seeing how The Kid was oh so clever and figured out that something was wrong with Aizen.

Brickhunt

Bleach

DmfVRgT.png

Amazing. :lol

I know the Pandas want to release the chapters asap, but things like "we must wait him here" really irk me.

It's great to see Isshin confirmed as a Shiba and really weird that The Kid and big boobs actually know him. You'd think they'd be able to make the connection between Ichigo, Kaien and Isshin, seeing how The Kid was oh so clever and figured out that something was wrong with Aizen.
Who says Hitsugaya and Rangiku couldn't have figured out?

I mean, this guy used to be their captain. They could have figured out he was hiding from SS and choose to keep their mouths shut out of respect for him. It would be a pretty dickish move for them to alert SS about him.

Jintor

He's a Shiba?

Was Kaien his brother?

Why didn't the rocket chick and the brute dude notice or say anything?

Should I expect answers or more trolling?

Akito

Silver Spoon
iASZvK5QZWvF3.jpg

Hachiken is a family member already :D

Fuck yeah, what a feel good chapter, way to go Hachiken (and Aki).

Yamada Special
This reminds me greatly of those FT bonus chapters, I wonder why.

Tail Star
300x strength > still getting his ass kicked, yeah, I figured as much.

Yonafunu

Naruto

Not much happening, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The end was cool, I'm liking these old shinobi-looks.

Bleach

That was unexpected. For some reason I never considered the possibility of Isshin being a Captain after TBTP, and not before. Even if the former makes more sense.
Him being a Shiba was well discussed and expected, as was him being the 10th Division Captain. I was very surprised to see him interact with Boobs and Genius so closely, if even at all.
Awesome chapter.

Mael

About Bleach, him being a capitain after TBTP makes more sense since after all he had to father a child and all and TBTP is 100years before now so why didn't Ishin get a chick before?
I mean it can be explained but that's better.
Ishin overpowering Aizen during the KW was kinda BS though in hindisight.
I guess he's human after all of he wouldn't have aged that much (or that part makes no sense in Bleach).
I read it but I've got nothing to say that's all.

Ah come on, a lil greetings!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Silver Spoon
iASZvK5QZWvF3.jpg

Hachiken is a family member already :D

Fuck yeah, what a feel good chapter, way to go Hachiken (and Aki).

I dunno about feel good. Watching how komaba ended up was a little heartbreaking, as well as seeing how Aki's farm might end up, which I feel is going to be one of the major dramatic points of the story.

Good for hachiken though.

Akito

I dunno about feel good. Watching how komaba ended up was a little heartbreaking, as well as seeing how Aki's farm might end up, which I feel is going to be one of the major dramatic points of the story.

Good for hachiken though.
It's all with regard to all of the chapters so far of course. Aki finally admitting that she has a dream of her own and even letting someone else supporting her to pursue it is huge. And that despite what happened to Komaba's family and what's happening to her own, that's an important message. Hachiken's growth is secondary this time and that's to say something.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
He's a Shiba?

Was Kaien his brother?

He's most likely the uncle Kukakku mentioned when Ichigo went to the Royal Realm.
Anyway, Bleach was great this week. Lots of banter and info, plus Aizen, Gin, and Tousen appearances are always welcome. Looking forward to seeing where this leads. I'll give it an A-.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's all with regard to all of the chapters so far of course. Aki finally admitting that she has a dream of her own and even letting someone else supporting her to pursue it is huge. And that despite what happened to Komaba's family and what's happening to her own, that's an important message. Hachiken's growth is secondary this time and that's to say something.

Yeah, I was a little surprised that aki was able to confide in hachi like that, especially for something so personal. Didn't really think that their relationship was that advanced yet.

Who says Hitsugaya and Rangiku couldn't have figured out?

I mean, this guy used to be their captain. They could have figured out he was hiding from SS and choose to keep their mouths shut out of respect for him. It would be a pretty dickish move for them to alert SS about him.

I was more talking about their interaction with Ichigo. They weren't treating him any different or didn't react in any way, when they saw him, even though he kinda looks like Kaien's twin.

He's a Shiba?

Was Kaien his brother?

Why didn't the rocket chick and the brute dude notice or say anything?

Should I expect answers or more trolling?

Kaien was Kukaku's and Ganju's brother and I think they knew to a certain extend who or what Ichigo was. At least I'd expect Kukaku to know, since she was in contact with Urahara during that arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom