• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solune

Molester Man 19

"All of America cried."

;_;

1VUEw.jpg

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Toriko - B+
"STAAAAAR!!!!!"
Great chapter. The Toriko and Staar rivalry is badass, so I'm really looking forward to see where this leads, especially since Tommy-FREAKING-rod is back too. Toriko generally does a really good job with it's villains, as they evolve just like the heroes and aren't dealt with within one arc.
Still, the pacing has really stepped up, but I think Shimabukuro is finally ready to take us to the GW. Whatever the case, I hope we'll get to see more of Buranchi before this arc's over. He NEEDS to combo with Zebra.

Why do I get the feeling something will go awry and the Bishokukai will mistake Ume for Komatsu. They do look really similar after all, especially compared to Take. It'll give Komatsu even more of an incentive to journey into the GW too.

YAWN

Here ya go Neorice -

Solune - Wanted either Leone from Akame Ga Kill or Onizuka from GTO
vectorman06 - Weird red pikachu beta pokemon thing
Lirlond - Josuke from JoJo's Part 4
A Huge Battleship - Kurumi from Date A Live
GManDH - Toriko from that one awesome manga

Including the one I got in PM that's around ... 9 sprites.

hoboy hahahah.

/edit

Also Huge Battleship you better let me be your husbando forever for a week after this lol,
that dress omg.
The lesson here is never to be good at anything!

Also I stuck an Option B (with images) at the bottom of that post if Kurumi'll be too much of a pain to do.

Wow that dress must have been a bitch to pixelate. I was the one who asked the Yotsuba.

AKB49 99

Shit just got real.

7 Seeds 15 -16

Noooooooooooo. Fucking Ango and Ryo.

upandaway

Haikyuu 33

Complete shut-out in 6 sets, huh
... that's pretty serious, there.

I'm starting to really get lost in the rotations and who's doing what and what roles do what and what the rules even are. I'm not sure if it's me being dumb like usual or the manga jumping around the game a bit too often... but the big points are still coherent so it's fine.

Kurita

Haikyu!! 33
That last rally was awesome. Can't wait to see it animated.
Now that the match is over I hope we'll get to see a real tournament.

Loveless Vol 1-2

Picked up the double volume so I would have something to read at the hospital. Really enjoying it so far- It wasn't too Boy Love-y to the point of being embarrasing, the art is great, and the concept of magic fighting it uses is really cool. Plus, everyone is a cat person! How cool is that?!?
Liked the color pages, I think the next volume comes next month, one of my favorite Manga.

YAWN

Nailed Toriko.
Seriously, they should just use your sprites for a Jump Ultimate Stars 3DS sequel.

YAWN

I see sprites avatars are taking over the thread lol .

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

For Jump's 45th anniversary, artists where asked to design Jump's Pirate logo as a character.
Kubo's is badass -
345.jpg

Yeah, it's a bigass pic.

YAWN

Ah, my bad. This thread moves pretty fast.
I guess people know about the next Bleach volume getting pushed back a month too?

YAWN

Thanks for pointing it out.
Didn't realise lol.

Edit: Yeah, I think I was still a junior just this morning.

Haikyuu!! 33
tumblr_mfsmqmjrxM1s03d65o1_250.jpg

Soon, anyway I had read the posts before hand so knew the match outcome though I always think in these types of series that teams would lose in practice matches and win in official matches, so I can only hope that that is the case. I will missing seeing Nekoma though as they had lots of good characters and what not and even this chapter, Kenma proved he is awesome. Loved that panel and like someone said, as usual, cant wait to see this whole thing animated someday, I guess if it can reach the 150chp mark it may be guaranteed an anime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom