• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you guys wouldn't be so demanding when it comes to the sprite avatars. Some of you seem really impatient and impolite. He's doing this for free, in his free time, with fricking MS Paint and all he gets sometimes is a "omg where's the one I requested!". Give that man a break.

Eh I don't see it that way at all. Aside from her phobia of men, she's like a normal girl. Cute girl that likes to gossip and talk alot and cares for her friends deeply. Chapter 16 was essentially Miss Understanding living up to her nickname and being a bro. Loli Jugs is a contant cockblock, that in itself is enough to be bottom tier for me.

Yeah, she was a bro, except for the part where she misled Molester into thinking that the argument between Loli and Kansai was settled and he was good to go.

There are two separate sets of groups doing it so I wouldn't worry.
Ah, yes. That's how it is right now, but then there's going to be scanlation group drama and fights and one group drops it and the other one keeps going, until they drop it too and all that!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, unless you read alot of shoujo and josei mangas, romance is pretty much a male power fantasy most of the time. Don't see why it would be a women genre.

The Molester Man suspense is driving some people insane.
This is basically the reason why I'm waiting for it to finish before marathoning it. Though trying to navigate this thread while avoiding spoilers has driven me half crazy instead.

Thinking of romance made me think of the single manga/anime character worthy of being my avatar.
Zebra man is a romantic?
Couldn't resist.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Eh, unless you read alot of shoujo and josei mangas, romance is pretty much a male power fantasy most of the time. Don't see why it would be a women genre.

Only if you read culture poison

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
7 Seeds

Only a few chapters in and the main character is already insufferable.

Someone just asked for a definition of culture poison (and they probably want to know why One Piece counts). I'll let you take this one.

Kusagari

cover.jpg

dat Sachiko end.

Daydream★Nightmare 4
tumblr_mfswfhmqKE1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Kusumi's obsession with 2D and even 2d girls is shocking, two huge paragraphs on the topic and indoctrinating the wolves on the matter for punishment. Otherwise for Ichi and Baku liked the backstory and their brotherly thing in the past and kind of in the present, hope its touched on more in the present. Really silly shoujo still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom