• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I read the latest volume of Punpun and bunch of Again!! chapters like this. I love /a/ reactions

There is an auto update feature

Shows you how much I brave 4chan lol.

I think tomorrow before the Rose Bowl i'm going to sit down and read the whole thing again start to finish. Hope its just as enjoyable a second time around with hindsight!

Some of the top mangas that I've read last year are:

7 Seeds
Kuragehime
Lone Wolf & Club
Sakamichi No Apollon
Koganeiro

These are the ones that have been pure joy to read. There are more, but I decided to put up the works aren't discussed as much here.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
TSUNBAKA

A cameo has appeared!

img000015.jpg

survivor

Banned
Some of the top mangas that I've read last year are:

7 Seeds
Kuragehime
Lone Wolf & Club
Sakamichi No Apollon
Koganeiro

These are the ones that have been pure joy to read. There are more, but I decided to put up the works aren't discussed as much here.

I remember one day before my one of my exams in the afternoon, I didn't wanna study so I spent the entire morning just going through all the chapters of Kuragehime. I don't remember much of specific plot points but man it was good. And the art was fantastic for a josei manga

I remember one day before my one of my exams in the afternoon, I didn't wanna study so I spent the entire morning just going through all the chapters of Kuragehime. I don't remember much of specific plot points but man it was good. And the art was fantastic for a josei manga

Yep, the best thing about Kuragehime is how hilarious it is at times. I just had fun laughing while reading it.

wonzo

Banned
Molester Man 21

sachiko x snake otp

Nice TsunBaka reference and is it just me or does Molester's sister strangely similar to Suguwa from Onani Master Kurosawa? Maybe.. they're the same person!!!!

Akito

Oh yeah, there was some chapters released earlier today I believe.

Nisekyuu!!
It was ok for a collaboration, I don't read HQ so I'm obviously not familiar with the characters at all but they don't strike me as particularly interesting either. The Nisekoi girls were cute and Raku a dumbass.

Well, that's shitty enough for me, off to bed.

It's a good read too. I really dig this guy's art and way of story-telling.
Already read it, I spotted a Tsunbaka cameo in chapter 19 of MM but I didn't think of searching for a MM cameo in Tsunbaka.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Nisekyuu!!

Pretty nice collaboration, even though I've only read Nisekoi. Tsugumi in a swimsuit <3

Defuser

Molester Man 21

DGmddm.jpg

You finally achieve your happiness Molester Man. You did well.

Other than that, Molester Man is Sugawa's brother? The sister sure looks like Sugawa.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
TSUNBAKA

Is this mangaka specializes on making mangas based on stuff he saw on Japanese's message board? Because this one is "based on a true story" too.

Doubt it with all the mecha action going on though, hahaha.

Four times now already I read this guy's works, and during those four times there's always this warm fuzzy feeling in me on their endings. Great job, Yokota Takuma.

Molester Man 21, the end

I am happy with this ending. I would've been happy, had it ended with the previous chapter, but this definitely works better. I just wished his father would've had the chance to meet her. The last panel didn't get me as much as it should have and I blame GAF and the rest of the Internet for it.

Snake getting the Sachiko ending is truly the best.

E: now, ManGAF, lets all watch the movie toget- ... Okay, let's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom