• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man this peer pressure I also want a pixel avatar. :(

Yoh Asakura(Shaman King) would be my choice.

And yes to some posts above, I also wonder what is going on with Jewelery Bonney... there is so much stuff what I want to know, but noooope it will take another 200 chapters to know something.

I mean what the hell why don't they even talked about the 2 years :( Especially Robin and her meeting with Luffy's dad

El Sloth

Banned
shin_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5q691i.png
Shin from Dorohedoro? Nice.

Man this peer pressure I also want a pixel avatar. :(

Yoh Asakura(Shaman King) would be my choice.

And yes to some posts above, I also wonder what is going on with Jewelery Bonney... there is so much stuff what I want to know, but noooope it will take another 200 chapters to know something.

I mean what the hell why don't they even talked about the 2 years :( Especially Robin and her meeting with Luffy's dad

protip: Send me a note + ref or I might forget.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
NeoRice,

I'm not sure if you saw my request or not several pages or many pages ago. I would like to have Zebra from Toriko, if you can make one. If not then that's okay.

Thanks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Eneru's pretty damn cheap too. He can still restart his heart if he's killed. Unless someone puts Sea Stone cuffs on him. ... In hindsight, a lot of Eneru's power seems like nothing in the face of Haki.

Marco is broken as hell , he might not cause as much damage as Logia user but only Sea Stone can stop him .
He can just heal from any attack , Logia users still broken but Haki make things much easier.
Also i go with BB being the most broken when you can sink islands there not much more to say .

I hope he actually keeps the Gura Gura. Jimbe mentioned that he'd taken over WB's turf without it. Maybe it's temporary.

I think that was a wrong translation they said he did use it , once again panda translation does it .

789shadow

Banned
I'm pretty sure the only reason there hasn't been a Water Logia in One Piece yet is because it would either be the most powerful DF power ever or instant death to the person who eats it, with no in between.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Enel is broken as fuck. There is so much you can do with Electricity. Other than Sea-Stone, There are ways he can get around Haki too with that kind of power.

Steroyd

I'm pretty sure the only reason there hasn't been a Water Logia in One Piece yet is because it would either be the most powerful DF power ever or instant death to the person who eats it, with no in between.

The work around is that it could be pure water instead of sea water.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

There was a movie character that had the Liquid Liquid Fruit, it was kind of like water. But that's a movie and it doesn't count.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What's all this talk about broken characters in OP?

OP doesn't have shit on some manga, like YYH, Buso Renkin, and Samurai Deeper Kyo.
That's why we're limiting it to OP and not some kind of cross manga power level debate!

I can accept Shiki and Z as canon characters. Especially Shiki with Chapter 0.

Z is really cool character even if he is not done by Oda .
The Vol that came when you watch the Movie early has whole bunch of stuff about him .
Still they only thing canon about them is Shiki every thing else is not canon .

What's all this talk about broken characters in OP?

OP doesn't have shit on some manga, like YYH, Buso Renkin, and Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Man go bigger like Bastard‼ and Guyver .

Well then, you're even more awesome than I already thought you were ^^.

Drifters vol 2
6kk.jpg

I don't know what you people think of Toyohisa, but I pretty much agree with Nobunaga, Toyohisa is a crazy motherfucker perfectly fit to be a leader.
His fixation with honor kills could become tedious in the hands of some other author, but Hirano is really using it well, sometimes with great comedic results, sometimes to great payoff. Seeing Toyohisa's change in behaviour with the surrendering soldiers after they find the evlish women was fitting. More than fitting even, deserved!

Naturally, with the way volume 2 ends I simply had to, so I went ahead and looked at the scans of the next translated chapters and so....

Drifters ch 23-33

The fact Jeanne didn't die because it isn't honorable to kill women... Hirano I love you! Now make her change sides and I'll love you even more!

Also, this manga keeps adding great historic characters I simply love. First Jeanne, now Hannibal and Scipio. who's going to be next?! I'm hoping for Alexander the Great!

I'm hoping the main evil person leading this group
is really Jesus Christ
tbh

Onani Master Kurosawa, end

The last two chapters were cute, but I can't believe I read the rest just for that. I can't even say it's crap, because it's kind of well done, I guess. But I'm probably like cosmic, when it comes to Molester Man. This did nothing for me, I didn't feel anything at all and it was pretty much a waste of time. I wish I never put this on my list.

Solune

I think I need to figure out a manga character I want in sprite form so I can fit in :(

This peer pressure yo
I think you should get one of Chicken George. Or Chelsea from Akame.
ok ok. How about Chitoge?
Hate romances in my hot blooded shounen.
I also hate big breasted 14yo girls. God damn, that trope needs to die.

I actually wanted some solid development between or Sena and Suzuna.
Ohgodshippingwhy.

scy

I think you should get one of Chicken George. Or Chelsea from Akame.
ok ok. How about Chitoge?

Hm ... Chelsea. Or maybe just
her head T.T

Chitoge could work, though if I was going with romcom, I'd take someone else probably. Maybe from Last Game or Horimiya. Hm.

I actually wanted some solid development between or Sena and Suzuna.
Ohgodshippingwhy.

I was always sad when the various pairings weren't explored more. At least dinobro got his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom