• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Nope, someone had it exactly for the time and reason for that first one.
Really, there was the time? Reason is easy but I have no clue how they got the time. I'm innocent.

I thought with this wave it was one of the banned people telling one of us.

Edit:
By the way guys, Magi fanart is actually all sorts of crazy and incredible. Kind of surprising.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Jojo Part 4

ngbbs487cdfe2d5e1e.jpg

Oh Joseph you idiot.

i laughed really hard at this, because i came to the same conclusion.

upandaway

I was never the biggest fan of part 4.

Also, I just started dating a girl who's first and last names start with Jo. I swear to God.
There are many things that can be said about this situation and I will say none of them

Hayate the Combat Butler

:lol Walt Disney? That's just a little bit of a stretch there!

Good idea on the manga by the way, I'd read that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto spoilers:

Entire chapter is boring Kabuto non-reveal flashback.

Lain

Has anyone read Xblade?

Yeah, and I'm waiting for the Publisher that did it to get a move on and start release the sequel, because I need to see how it ends, but I'm guessing they are waiting to have more than just 2 volumes to work with.

Jarmel

Banned
Yeah, and I'm waiting for the Publisher that did it to get a move on and start release the sequel, because I need to see how it ends, but I'm guessing they are waiting to have more than just 2 volumes to work with.

Is it any good?

robox

i just pretend that part 2 joseph is the only joseph
and the others are just some character that happen to share the same name.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Hmm. The screenshot I posted above mysteriously disappear. It is either imgur is acting up or a mod perhaps edited it out?

If it's the latter I want to know what I'm doing wrong since I do not think the pic I posted broke any rule or anything, hmm.

flawfuls

Hmm. The screenshot I posted above mysteriously disappear. It is either imgur is acting up or a mod perhaps edited it out?

If it's the latter I want to know what I'm doing wrong since I do not think the pic I posted broke any rule or anything, hmm.

What the Shibatora one? I still see it.

neoanarch

I'm glad Bakuman's finally over. It's been going downhill ever since the anime offer for PCP was rejected.
Yeah,and the entire Miho "not pure" scandal was awful and the actual outcome seems to agree with the crazy fans in saying that voice actresses need to be pure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As in, last chapter. Like everyone predicted.

Source?

Let me add that I think it's insanely moronic it is that they had this whole plot Mashiro's uncle died due to overwork, because he just couldn't hack it at manga and didn't have the stones to pick up Miho's mom, so Mashiro does the same admittedly idiotic scheme, but just happens to succeed because he is awesome at manga. Is that really the depth of storytelling they've got? FFS.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What the Shibatora one? I still see it.

Hoh? I don't see it here....?

Oh my probably just imgur only acting up on my side then, weird.

If Bakuman actually ends, I want to read it to see for myself what the deal is all about. But judging from many reactions on the manga threads that I have seen every time its name being brought up it seems like it is not going to be a very enjoyable experience, haha.

Angry Grimace

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=428753

I guess anything that isn't full spoilers require proof, huh...
I don't quite know why you seem sorta offended. The internet is full of speculation that gets reported as fact. It's not even that I necessarily believe you would be doing it on purpose, it's just that you know, the internet is full of shit like 90% of the time.

Hoh? I don't see it here....?

Oh my probably just imgur only acting up on my side then, weird.

If Bakuman actually ends, I want to read it to see for myself what the deal is all about. But judging from many reactions on the manga threads that I have seen every time its name being brought up it seems like it is not going to be a very enjoyable experience, haha.
Dat Nanamine filler. Well okay, I guess filler isn't the right term. More like, pointless shit arc.

Articalys

I don't quite know why you seem sorta offended. The internet is full of speculation that gets reported as fact. It's not even that I necessarily believe you would be doing it on purpose, it's just that you know, the internet is full of shit like 90% of the time.
Well, everyone generally leaves spoilers unsourced and people normally take them at face value, so the request came a bit out of left field, especially after no one questioned the report last week of St&rs being cancelled.

Anyway, whatever. There was a little over a two year delay between Death Note and Bakuman, so if Ohba and Obata decide to work again as a duo it might take that long for their next series to show up.

Naruto
Don't really care about Kabuto so a whatever chapter for me.
I really hope this fight and flashback finish in a hurry so we can get back to the Itachi back story or Naruto .

Dude I finally found you. That wallpaper on your phone was unmistakable.

Not that I'm like that Rise stalker tonight or anything.

Ace ftw!

That still just seems so awkward to do another anime season after being ended... though I guess it means we can actually get a full bakuman adaptation, which I would be glad about. They ought to work next on making pcp or detective trap a real manga.

Actually its more shocking when stuff ends yet KHR continues, that always felt like it could just end at anytime, at least, am emotionally prepared for its ending.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Why the fuck do mangas do entire flashback chapters of characters they are going to kill in the next few chapters. SERIOUSLY shit pisses me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom