• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mito could have gone full Nine Tails or it escaped when she died and before they sealed it into Kushina.

If so, he would've clarified. The Ginkaku brothers Ambushed and killed the Second Raikage and injured the Second Hokage. This was WELL after the villages were formed, so it's highly unlikely they'd be around by the time Hashirama fought Madara and sealed the Kyuubi away.

And if Mito did go Full Nine-tails why would she eat them? They would've been killed (them surviving being eater makes no fucking sense regardless, but still). If it escaped when she died, Kishi should've clarified. Because as of now, the only time it "escaped" was when Naruto was born and Tobi controlled it.

So that begs the question of just HOW the fuck they'd be able to be eaten when all of the times where Kyuubi has been set free there is absolutely no logical way they could've been there.

oh shit thanks dtl.

If so, he would've clarified. The Ginkaku brothers Ambushed and killed the Second Raikage and injured the Second Hokage. This was WELL after the villages were formed, so it's highly unlikely they'd be around by the time Hashirama fought Madara and sealed the Kyuubi away.

And if Mito did go Full Nine-tails why would she eat them? They would've been killed (them surviving being eater makes no fucking sense regardless, but still). If it escaped when she died, Kishi should've clarified. Because as of now, the only time it "escaped" was when Naruto was born and Tobi controlled it.

So that begs the question of just HOW the fuck they'd be able to be eaten when all of the times where Kyuubi has been set free there is absolutely no logical way they could've been there.
who said mito had contril over kurama, as far as we know naruto is the only one since the sage to have controlled the fox.

Akito

Bleach
Again with the stupid time stalling for time with Ichigo, I guess he'll get to SS when (almost) every captains are "obliterated", still not convinced that Byakuya is really dead.

Naruto
Just reveal Tobi as Obito already.

Road To Naruto The Movie
That was stupid and nonsensical fanservice. So this "new limited Tsukuyomi jutsu" will create a bizzaro Naruto world? Badass Hinata seems fine I guess.

Solune

Princess Resurrection 83

So the final arc's starting. Probably for the best, the series has been wandering around aimlessly for what feels like ages now.

Tower of God 2: 23

"TN: I swear... if Rachel somehow went through puberty and became some hot looking girl... I'll fucking rage."

What is it with people and their unjustified hatred for cruel, calculating backstabbers?
Ohhh definitely time for me to catch up to Princess Resurrection.

Hilarious TN :lol
Mao Dante

GO NAGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This manga was kind of meh until the last 40 or so pages where go Nagai just started laying down the batshit insane.

Dante's amazing origin story

And then there were some other uh interesting revelations.

Promptly followed by the good old "war on god/demon army/end of humanity ending". Amazing how much use Go Nagai gets out of this one. lol.

This sounds infinitely more interesting than DmC.

oh shit thanks dtl.

who said mito had contril over kurama, as far as we know naruto is the only one since the sage to have controlled the fox.

Even if she didn't and it somehow DID escape and eat the brothers, when it was sealed again, that would mean they would be stuck in his gut when the Fox was sealed into Kushina.

Therefore there should be no way they could be revived by edo tensei.

Even if she didn't and it somehow DID escape and eat the brothers, when it was sealed again, that would mean they would be stuck in his gut when the Fox was sealed into Kushina.

fox eats them--->2 weeks later fox spits them out---->somewhere down the line they seal kurama into kushina.

Kusagari

Wasn't it said during their fight that Kurama regurgitated them after two weeks?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto:

Tobi remarking on how Gai doesn't remember faces clearly means he's Kisame.

That, or Guy said "I don't remember faces" when Kakashi told him to monitor Tobi's Paths of Pain to see which one was going to use the gravity techniques.

Wiseblade

Magi 113

Wow, Sinbad is going to murder that guy. I wonder if everyone's going to turn on Prince Zuko and suspect him as an imperial spy.

scy

Magi 113 - I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said a dozen times so ... Sinbad going to murder that dude so hard.
Trap activated?!!

Dresden

Magi 113

Wow, Sinbad is going to murder that guy. I wonder if everyone's going to turn on Prince Zuko and suspect him as an imperial spy.

Magi 113 - I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said a dozen times so ... Sinbad going to murder that dude so hard.
Trap activated?!!

No, see, it'll look like he's going to murder him, but then the black blood takes effect and Sinbad is like, yo bro, let's do evil shit together, and the chapter ends with the two of them flying back to wherever the other dude came from.

scy

No, see, it'll look like he's going to murder him, but then the black blood takes effect and Sinbad is like, yo bro, let's do evil shit together, and the chapter ends with the two of them flying back to wherever the other dude came from.

Well, yeah. That's the trap I'm more or less meaning. The whole point of the black curse was that "...there isn't a single person who doesn't possess a little bit of darkness in his heart" so I'd imagine Sinbad going to murder the shit out of that guy would fit the bill.

Though, I guess chances are more likely Sinbad is just going to be that awesome and deal with it while murdering the guy. Because Sinbad.

Big One

Banned
Narutu C

Okay chapter, shit's about to get real basically.

Bleach B

I actually really dig this cause it's something different than sword shit. The Quincy dude's power is interesting and is destined to bring out some interesting encounters. That's more than I can say for most of this shit.

Narutu one-shot

Did anyone read this? I mean it has naked Hinata in it! (Well, the closest to her being naked officially) Why is GAF not talking about this?

PK Gaming

Road to movie

I liked it. Basically everything that had too with Naruto was good and everything else was bad. When does this movie take place? I'm going to assume shortly after Naruto returns to Konoha because the entire akatski squad is alive. Then again, Kishi showed us Sasori's true form so..........

Didn't give a shit about the gratuitous fanservice on both sides because it's Naruto characters. Hinata's reasoning for not relaxing irked me, it's like she's trying to lord over her big boobs over everyone else.

Naruto
Please, just continue with this fight next week...

Bleach
Dammit, what's happening with Urahara? Panel with skeleton-face Rukia was rad as hell.

Otogi Matsuri 55

So the MC's sacrificed something else now? Well since bird dude didn't make it clear what it was, it's definitely not going to be anything important. Definitely.

Reborn 394
tumblr_m7dfb3dXoB1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Had to read the best one first. These pose type panels are her best ones in each chapter whether opening page or ending page. Actually the one with the I Prescelti Sette was great too.

I hope no team gets defeated except Bermudas.

Kurita

Shin Chan vol 15 (season two)
I'll never know if this thing is supposed to be aimed at children or not.
One of the funniest mangas I've ever read, so good.

Articalys

This could finally be it.
JManga Co., Ltd has revealed that it will launch a new website that will provide readers with free unlimited access to its manga content. The website would provide individual chapters of new and old manga for free for a limited time. Those who do pay a subscription fee will be able to access the material earlier, and may also avoid ads that might appear on the website.

The new website will have some chapters of new series being released close to their Japanese debut. For older manga, one chapter will be released at a time and then collected volumes will be released on JManga. The titles will include shonen, shojo, yaoi, and yuri titles, as well as well-known and lesser-known titles and manga targeted for adults. The upcoming site does not yet have a name.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Narutu C

Okay chapter, shit's about to get real basically.

Bleach B

I actually really dig this cause it's something different than sword shit. The Quincy dude's power is interesting and is destined to bring out some interesting encounters. That's more than I can say for most of this shit.

Narutu one-shot

Did anyone read this? I mean it has naked Hinata in it! (Well, the closest to her being naked officially) Why is GAF not talking about this?

There was a picture, which was wisely deleted. Her eyes are creepy too.

Shonen selection: Kimi No Iru Machi.
Shojo selection: Vampire Knight
Yaoi: Every yaoi ever written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom