• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
I find that Minamoto-kun's Story is a story we can all relate to
The greatest love story ever told

You were just as involved in those scandals. I won't be singled out.

I have no idea what you are talking about

Kurogane

I really have no idea how to visualize the different type of fighting styles. They all look the same.

I kinda wish this would have an anime so I can have a clue what the fuck they are talking about, but that means this manga will last more than a year and that's definitely something I don't want to happen.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I had a feeling you were going to make that comment about the commander. There isn't really an equivalent to him in Naruto so therefore, respective to the series, a Kage death is it's equivalent. If the Sage of the 6 paths were still alive, it'd be another story. The Kages are more significant than you give them credit for. An entire village (really a ninja nation) is affected by it and if the successor is weaker, they take a huge hit in power against the other rival villages. Also Madara is a special exception, he's one of the two strongest ninjas outside the sage of 6 paths to ever exist. Only the Sage and the First Hokage were stronger. I'm sure any other character alive still respects them, otherwise why didn't Tobi just wipe them out at the summit? What would have really happened to SS if the Master Commander died?(not counting how people would feel, just how it impact their ability to defend) He's barely done shit. All the greatest villains were dealt with by Ichigo and friends plus the commanders. This final arc should hopefully change that but yeah...

The Master Commander's death would only have one significance for the reader, his power level. He's that category two I mentioned previously. He is simply fodder to show how strong the enemy really is because again, he hasn't done shit in this series and you yourself just mentioned how Kubo never fleshed him out. He's a boss power wise, that's it. These Kages from the other villages are in the exact same boat. You know they are beasts because of their status. Actually, they all have more fleshing out than the Master Commander at least. I still won't argue it's enough to care about them though but they are the same as the Commander for Naruto's world. I agree that the Master Commander is more significant if you really had to compare the two because he's without equal in Bleach thus far whereas the Kages have each other as comparable powers but that doesn't change the fact that they leave the same impact for a Naruto reader because it's all just based on the power level.
Hmm, well, you just basically said that there isn't an equivalent to The CC, so yeah, that's fine.

That's basically what I was saying. I only add that saying "There's no comparable thing, so we'll just use the next thing down" isn't really a viable stance for me. I agree with you, if the Sage of The 6th Paths was alive, then there's the equivalent. But he isn't there so...

Now, Kages are important to the lore. Certainly. Their title alone holds weight, but I believe that Kishimoto has done a terrible job of implementing that title for those current characters that hold the title. I am focusing on: Tsunade, A, Oonoki, Gaara, and Mei (had to google her name)...I am not simply talking about the titles here. How much weight do those particular characters hold within the story? Hashirama, Sarutobi, Minato? Those three were people whose names held weight not just in their village, but in the ninja world. These are people whose deaths I would consider comparable, because after showing their hands, they were considered forces unrivaled. What about Tsunade? Who really thinks of Tsunade as a formidable force that is unmatched by most? When she went out, she was replaced by someone (Danzo), and then as Hokage, he was killed by Sasuke. That is what I mean by the fact that these kages don't seem to be these axes of power that they should be given the characters that Kishimoto has shown us (at the present time). Of course, Sarutobi did seem to be that way, but at that time there was only one other kage we knew about (oh, and what happened to him...?).

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: The Kage summit. This is supposed to be where the world's greatest powers are coming together, and this is supposed to be known around the ninja world. They are speaking on important matters. They had their personal guards with them, and even the support of other powers (samurai, I believe they were). So, tell me why Sasuke is able to just waltz up in there like he owns the place? Okay, maybe he can infiltrate, infiltration happens sometimes. But why the hell did all of the kage need to get involved? They are supposed to be at the top of the world, Sasuke is small time, they should have all looked at the little guy, said "who the fuck is this kid" and continued their meeting and let their guards take out the trash.

Instead, they are all in an upheaval, one of the kages fucking runs for it, the other is swooning over the guy and one of them is protecting the fucker. What the hell is this shit? Do you know what this does for a reader? It tells me that they aren't shit. Do you really believe that a roundtable with Hashirama and the four kages of the time would have let some bullshit like that happen? Anyway, that's my point: The kages don't hold the weight that they should. To add insult to injury, Zetsu (who is now proven to be fodder, who was killed by one swipe of Sasuke's sword) basically said "these kages aren't shit!"...and why didn't Tobi wipe them out at the summit? I don't really know myself. Why didn't Tobi take Naruto and put him in his time-space thingy when he met him after Naruto hyperventilated (over Sasuke)? It's because Tobi is an idiot villain.

As far as the whole fleshing out of the characters, I don't think it's fair to use comparisons there. Usually, when there is a supreme power in the world of the story, we don't really get their story until they are fighting to the death and showing their entire hand to all the readers. With The CC, we have not seen him go all out. Yes, he fought Aizen (like a boss, I might add) and the results of that are subjective (I personally thought it was a fair way to deal with the whole "how do I let my protagonist shine when I've got this badass right here" problem) but we did not see him show his cards in the slightest. He couldn't even go Shikai. As such, we've only seen glimpses of what he's capable of, and the bit that we've seen has been impressive.

On the other hand, we have now exhausted what these particular kages can do, Kishimoto has shown us their hands. I don't know about you, but given the history of what a kage is supposed to be, I'm not particularly impressed. In this war alone, we have two of the kages going to go stop Naruto and one of them switches sides immediately and the other one bends to Naruto's will after only 5 minutes. The Mizukage hasn't done anything (except have her entire village usurped by an Akatsuki prior to this war). Oonoki and Gaara, TWO KAGE, needed Naruto's help to defeat a previous kage. Let's take a look at what Tsunade has done prior to the war: She exhausted her entire chakra reserve in an attempt to save the village. Gaara got defeated by someone that Sasuke defeated. Raikage got his boxers in a bunch in an attempt to kill Sasuke. And he didn't. The other two were never shown prior to the war.

I do really believe that when the Captain Commander shows all of his cards, we will all know it. He was a badass in the FKT arc without a fucking sword.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hmm, well, you just basically said that there isn't an equivalent to The CC, so yeah, that's fine.

That's basically what I was saying. I only add that saying "There's no comparable thing, so we'll just use the next thing down" isn't really a viable stance for me. I agree with you, if the Sage of The 6th Paths was alive, then there's the equivalent. But he isn't there so...

Now, Kages are important to the lore. Certainly. Their title alone holds weight, but I believe that Kishimoto has done a terrible job of implementing that title for those current characters that hold the title. I am focusing on: Tsunade, A, Oonoki, Gaara, and Mei (had to google her name)...I am not simply talking about the titles here. How much weight do those particular characters hold within the story? Hashirama, Sarutobi, Minato? Those three were people whose names held weight not just in their village, but in the ninja world. These are people whose deaths I would consider comparable, because after showing their hands, they were considered forces unrivaled. What about Tsunade? Who really thinks of Tsunade as a formidable force that is unmatched by most? When she went out, she was replaced by someone (Danzo), and then as Hokage, he was killed by Sasuke. That is what I mean by the fact that these kages don't seem to be these axes of power that they should be given the characters that Kishimoto has shown us (at the present time). Of course, Sarutobi did seem to be that way, but at that time there was only one other kage we knew about (oh, and what happened to him...?).

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: The Kage summit. This is supposed to be where the world's greatest powers are coming together, and this is supposed to be known around the ninja world. They are speaking on important matters. They had their personal guards with them, and even the support of other powers (samurai, I believe they were). So, tell me why Sasuke is able to just waltz up in there like he owns the place? Okay, maybe he can infiltrate, infiltration happens sometimes. But why the hell did all of the kage need to get involved? They are supposed to be at the top of the world, Sasuke is small time, they should have all looked at the little guy, said "who the fuck is this kid" and continued their meeting and let their guards take out the trash.

Instead, they are all in an upheaval, one of the kages fucking runs for it, the other is swooning over the guy and one of them is protecting the fucker. What the hell is this shit? Do you know what this does for a reader? It tells me that they aren't shit. Do you really believe that a roundtable with Hashirama and the four kages of the time would have let some bullshit like that happen? Anyway, that's my point: The kages don't hold the weight that they should.

As far as the whole fleshing out of the characters, I don't think it's fair to use comparisons there. Usually, when there is a supreme power in the world of the story, we don't really get their story until they are fighting to the death and showing their entire hand to all the readers. With The CC, we have not seen him go all out. Yes, he fought Aizen (like a boss, I might add) and the results of that are subjective (I personally thought it was a fair way to deal with the whole "how do I let my protagonist shine when I've got this badass right here" problem) but we did not see him show his cards in the slightest. He couldn't even go Shikai. As such, we've only seen glimpses of what he's capable of, and the bit that we've seen has been impressive.

On the other hand, we have now exhausted what these particular kages can do, Kishimoto has shown us their hands. I don't know about you, but given the history of what a kage is supposed to be, I'm not particularly impressed. In this war alone, we have two of the kages going to go stop Naruto and one of them switches sides immediately and the other one bends to Naruto's will after only 5 minutes. The Mizukage hasn't done anything (except have her entire village usurped by an Akatsuki prior to this war). Oonoki and Gaara, TWO KAGE, needed Naruto's help to defeat a previous kage. Let's take a look at what Tsunade has done prior to the war: She exhausted her entire chakra reserve in an attempt to save the village. Gaara got defeated by someone that Sasuke defeated. Raikage got his boxers in a bunch in an attempt to kill Sasuke. And he didn't. The other two were never shown prior to the war.

I do really believe that when the Captain Commander shows all of his cards, we will all know it. He was a badass in the FKT arc without a fucking sword.
Essay posting!

No, but really, I think that as the story developed, the "Kage" title stopped being so much of an Authority Equals Asskicking title, and more of a straight political one akin to being a literal military commander. If you think of it that way, it's not really a problem that Naruto personally could beat all of them up.

It's still rather amusing to me that Naruto is so violently overpowered now.

Kusagari

The Kage title still is an all powerful title though in the Narutoverse. The Kage's are still stronger than basically everyone in their village; with the only exception being Tsunade.

The Kage's are either weaker than the main characters, Naruto and Dr. Snakes, or the Big Bads in Akatsuki, Kabuto, Tobi and Madara.

Big whoop there. That happens all the time in shonen.

And I just find the huge praise of Yamamoto funny when the guy is probably the most incompetent leader in the history of shonen.

Bloody Junkie

This is a really cool concept for a battle royale game of death. Having it livestreamed and allowing the players to hear all the comments in the chatroom is pretty neat.

Definitely has potential.

survivor

Banned
Mushishi vol 2

This batch of stories were definitely better than the first one. They felt more unique and featured more interesting concepts. Not to mention, the coloured pages were pretty cool. They definitely follow a similar structure in all the chapters but they are all unique and interesting. I would hope that at one point, there will be some long arcs. I mean looking at MAL, there are bunch of characters listed there so I'm guessing some of them are recurring characters? I will really hate it if the entire manga sticks to one chapter self contained stories.

The Mountain Sleeps
Decent story but I felt it was a bit confusing at times. I definitely enjoyed the god eating monster thingy. That double page spread was very awesome along with the last couple pages of the chapter.

The Sea of Brushes
Didn't care that much about the girl and who she was, but I thought she brought up a good point about the killing Mushi thing.

Those Who Inhale Dew
The concept has definitely been done in stories before and it's very common one. The sick girl that can heal/perform magic. She gets forced to do it by the townsfolk cause they are dicks. I thought Mushishi had a cool take on it and was a fun read.

The Rain will Come, A Rainbow will Form
By far had the best concept in the volume. A dude chasing rainbows trying to capture them? Just awesome. Too bad the backstory was lacking. I will probably give the chapter another read and see if I will like it more

Cotton Spores
Fuck man, this was so sad. Stories involving children, couples who want children badly, and making a sacrifice at the end, just hit all the right notes for me. Need more stories of the same quality. Loved the conversation Ginko had with the dying Mushi near the end about why he has to kill them. Really puts things into perspective.

----

And now I need to read the second volume of that shitty manga, あいこら

sigh

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I had a feeling you were going to make that comment about the commander. There isn't really an equivalent to him in Naruto so therefore, respective to the series, a Kage death is it's equivalent. If the Sage of the 6 paths were still alive, it'd be another story. The Kages are more significant than you give them credit for. An entire village (really a ninja nation) is affected by it and if the successor is weaker, they take a huge hit in power against the other rival villages. Also Madara is a special exception, he's one of the two strongest ninjas outside the sage of 6 paths to ever exist. Only the Sage and the First Hokage were stronger. I'm sure any other character alive still respects them, otherwise why didn't Tobi just wipe them out at the summit? What would have really happened to SS if the Master Commander died?(not counting how people would feel, just how it impact their ability to defend) He's barely done shit. All the greatest villains were dealt with by Ichigo and friends plus the commanders. This final arc should hopefully change that but yeah...

The Master Commander's death would only have one significance for the reader, his power level. He's that category two I mentioned previously. He is simply fodder to show how strong the enemy really is because again, he hasn't done shit in this series and you yourself just mentioned how Kubo never fleshed him out. He's a boss power wise, that's it. These Kages from the other villages are in the exact same boat. You know they are beasts because of their status. Actually, they all have more fleshing out than the Master Commander at least. I still won't argue it's enough to care about them though but they are the same as the Commander for Naruto's world. I agree that the Master Commander is more significant if you really had to compare the two because he's without equal in Bleach thus far whereas the Kages have each other as comparable powers but that doesn't change the fact that they leave the same impact for a Naruto reader because it's all just based on the power level.

I think I just worded that poorly. I meant to convey that I thought it was lame Naruto did that but I know why Kishi did it. I don't agree with it at all, I really wanted to see those guys handle shit themselves, ESPECIALLY Gara. I don't know why I worded it "we needed to see". Probably because I was trying to hammer my post out real quick so I could leave work haha
images

This just made me think of that Russell Crowe movie.

Combine

Banned
might be the first decent naruto movie.
that color spread aweeeeesoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeee
-ino's outfit looks different
-wonder what's that monster behind Kushina
One of the theories is that, if you look at either side of Sakura in the picture below:
Fb8Ol.jpg

the facial expressions and gestures could be reversed from the character on the opposite side of her. Example being Hinata and Ino, where Hinata is wearing an outfit like the real Ino and sporting an expression more fitting of the real Ino, and vice-averse with Ino dressed modestly and sporting an expression more akin to the real Hinata. Same with Kiba and Shikamaru's facial expressions. Can't really tell anything with Shino, Chouji, Kakashi and Guy though.

And yeah, thats the Kyuubi behind Kushina. Your guess is as good as mine as to why he's featured, same with Tobi. I definitely am looking forward to the first trailer for this one, especially with Kishi writing it and the possibility it may be in an AU, thus making it fresh and unique (as opposed to all other movies which are strange things that kind of have to fit within the regular story, but not really).

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
OH, and speaking of Naruto stuff, whatever happened to those five legendary weapons that the sage of the six paths apparently used? Remember when Tenten apparently picked them up? Doesn't Tobi have one? Why hasn't he used it? Doesn't Darui have the jar or something...? Aren't these powerful assets that Naruto/Bee should be given because of their huge chakra reserves?
The Kage title still is an all powerful title though in the Narutoverse. The Kage's are still stronger than basically everyone in their village; with the only exception being Tsunade.
I just said that the kage is a powerful title. However, those who hold that title don't live up to it. So...what are you saying?

The only reason you know that is because we know literally nothing about any of the other villages. Other than the sand village, but we know they must be weak because a 15 year old kid is their kage. I love Gaara, though.

I'm talking about Yamamoto because he was brought up in comparison to the kages, that's all. And personally, I think he's a boss.

One of the theories is that, if you look at either side of Sakura in the picture below:
Fb8Ol.jpg

the facial expressions and gestures could be reversed from the character on the opposite side of her. Example being Hinata and Ino, where Hinata is wearing an outfit like the real Ino and sporting an expression more fitting of the real Ino, and vice-averse with Ino dressed modestly and sporting an expression more akin to the real Hinata. Same with Kiba and Shikamaru's facial expressions. Can't really tell anything with Shino, Chouji, Kakashi and Guy though.

And yeah, thats the Kyuubi behind Kushina. Your guess is as good as mine as to why he's featured, same with Tobi. I definitely am looking forward to the first trailer for this one, especially with Kishi writing it and the possibility it may be in an AU, thus making it fresh and unique (as opposed to all other movies which are strange things that kind of have to fit within the regular story, but not really).
Nice,didn't notice that. Shika's and Kiba's expression could be switched too.

definitely looking forward to first trailer(which will probably last 10 seconds)

Angry Grimace

Nice,didn't notice that. Shika's and Kiba's expression could be switched too.

definitely looking forward to first trailer(which will probably last 10 seconds)

Also, what is hinata wearing o_O

Combine

Banned
I remember wishing for an AU kind of story back when Kishi drew this page right after the Minato vs. Tobi flashback:
AyjHH.jpg

And after recently seeing that part in the anime, I'm definitely hoping that'll be the case with the movie.

MC vs. Kages....FIGHT!
Look, I agree with virtually all of what you said, it's just not all of it is relevant to this specific discussion. What bothers you is that the Master Commander is well above the Kages and I'm not arguing that, but they ARE known to the ninja world as the greatest presently alive and therefore, I have to say they have that level of impact. You can say the fleshing out point isn't fair, but that's how it is right now. If we have this discussion again after he dies, maybe it changes things but as of RIGHT NOW, we barely know jack shit about the MC. It's all just power based just like the lesser known Kages.

Agreed that the Kages are weaksauce compared to their predecessors but that's again, irrelevant because all that matters is the current ninja world views them as the strongest ninjas right now. Little do they know Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed them! All but a few characters respect them as the strongest and thus, it would impact them in a similar manner that MC's death would impact SS citizens.

We both know damn well the Sauce pulled that shit off because of plot armor and plot armor alone. He got owned by the Mizukage anyway and was constantly bailed out by Tobi through multiple fights during this mini arc. In no way am I indicating this is good writing, but Kishi has his love fest with the sauce and so, he must seemingly hold his ground for a bit against the Raikage. Really, all your issues with the Kages are more due to poor writing than the characters being insufficient themselves.

It always is far more difficult to protect than to attack, far more taxing. I think Tsunade's feat was pretty impressive. Gaara would have been fine if he wasn't protecting his entire village. The main knock on him is why didn't they have a defensive plan of action in case they were attacked?

lolz at Grimace's pic.

Crimezone

This is by far the most ridiculous vampire manga I have ever read. It's amazing. Definitely has potential (I'm saying that a lot lately).

survivor

Banned
Tail Star 1-2

Interesting concept but heavily flawed. It's just really hard to take on their tragedy seriously when everyone is cute moe looking. Even when they are supposed to be sad and crying, they look cute. There was also a lot of problems with the flow of the panels and some of the dialogues but I'm gonna give the manga the benefit of doubt and say the dialogues problem was just a translation thing.

Crimezone

This is by far the most ridiculous vampire manga I have ever read. It's amazing. Definitely has potential (I'm saying that a lot lately).
Ah fuck it. I thought a new chapter was out

PK Gaming

I remember wishing for an AU kind of story back when Kishi drew this page right after the Minato vs. Tobi flashback:
http://i.imgur.com/AyjHH.jpg[IMG]

And after recently seeing that part in the anime, I'm definitely hoping that'll be the case with the movie.[/QUOTE]

Honestly they should have made a spinoff based on that cover page, its unbelievably cute.

Alright. I agree with you on what you're saying.

With this post I have the last word.

CASE CLOSED.

PS. Let's hope one of these kages proves me wrong. I still feel like one of them hasn't pulled out all the stops.
Lame, it won't let me post a Cased Closed image. Too lazy to mess with it further.

I think Gaara and Mizukage are the two we haven't seen go all out yet. Whether we will or not remains a mystery.

And Lee's would? Lee hasn't done shit in the manga for the past 300 chapters. Guy's more relevant than he is.

True that Guy has been more relevant lately, but Lee´s death would make Guy stop being about youth this and youth that. So actually it would develop Guy´s character. I don´t think Kishi will kill any of Konoha 11.

Verelios

Lame, it won't let me post a Cased Closed image. Too lazy to mess with it further.

I think Gaara and Mizukage are the two we haven't seen go all out yet. Whether we will or not remains a mystery.

Personally, I feel that Gaara should be one of the top 1% of ninja alive right now, based solely on his power from part 1. If that was with Shukaku or without him, I don't know, seeing as how he can still use techniques and jutsus, but god damn if he doesn't just seem nerfed somehow in shippuden.

Someone tell me how the sauce can possibly be on a range higher than Gaara. Complete control of sand- deconstruction of minerals too, what the fuck is this Kishi? But I'm done, seeing as how part 2 of naruto is just a set-up for Naruto and the Sauce to get some ultimate bromance power level DBZ shit going, to make them legendary.

I think this is just a scheme to make something like Madara and Hashirama V.2 which is not okay. Tailed beast bomb...who thought this was okay?

upandaway

you guys sure do love talking about naruto
Yeah...
Kinda wish I read it with everyone. I don't even know why I never did, but too late now.

But you guys really talk a lot about Naruto, more than any other manga

Anagle Mole

Caught up. I'm sad now. This has the potential to be high tier shounen and may even go beyond that. The Ueki guy seriously knows how to put together a fun story with excellent strategic battles and well-paced arcs.
At least you didn't catch up in the middle of the umbrella fight! :(

But oh well, in my case I just couldn't wait anymore. In your case though you could have just asked me if you should catch up.

I'm glad you did because it seems to have made the group scan another chapter after more than a month, almost immediately. I love you cosmic

True that Guy has been more relevant lately, but Lee´s death would make Guy stop being about youth this and youth that. So actually it would develop Guy´s character. I don´t think Kishi will kill any of Konoha 11.

Given Kishi's "new surpassing the old" mantra i doubt this would ever happen (even though Lee has been fucking worthless for a while now)

Yeah...
Kinda wish I read it with everyone. I don't even know why I never did, but too late now.

But you guys really talk a lot about Naruto, more than any other manga

I honestly think its because it had the hardest drop out of the Big 3 (imo) so you have people taking about it more; plus the usual "time devoted to it"

dumbyugi

Medaka Box 139

Holy crap this was a good chapter. Medaka's breakdown was really well done and Asahin actually
killing herself
would be such NisiOisiN thing to happen .

Hajimete no Aku 139

Finally nearing the end of demon tag. Hasn't been a bad mini-arc but it hasn't been great. I was kinda hoping it would end this chapter so that it could move on to more interesting things.

Nana to Kaouru 69

Taichi and Nana wants this so so badly. It's a shame Taichi has been friend-zoned forever.

Zekes!

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer 41

Ah, you guys were right, this series is really excellent. I hoping to finish it off tomorrow morning

Medaka Box 139

Zenkichi, my man!

upandaway

Medaka Box

I am so satisfied with this. Hooly damn.

This chapter was the best thing. Zenkichi you mother fucker you better fucking confess tomorrow though, shit.

I agree that right now Zenkichi seems more MCish than Medaka. She's like she was a villain all alone and he defeated (or would you say
reeducated like all past villains
) her. I have no clue when this shift happened but I just noticed it, it's amazing. I couldn't even imagine seeing it this way back at the start of the series.

Zekes!

Medaka Box

I am so satisfied with this. Hooly damn.

This chapter was the best thing. Zenkichi you mother fucker you better fucking confess tomorrow though, shit.

I agree that right now Zenkichi seems more MCish than Medaka. She's like she was a villain all alone and he defeated (or would you say
reeducated like all past villains
) her. I have no clue when this shift happened but I just noticed it, it's amazing. I couldn't even imagine seeing it this way back at the start of the series.

Yeah looking back at when I first read chapter 1 I didn't expect it to turn out anything like this :lol

I caught up in like a couple days so the whole transition was a little more jarring

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i agree with everyone on medaka box. it was so satisfying seeing zenkichi win against the most broken protagonist ever.

upandaway

The Lunatic Taker

Man, this is such a mess. Everyone are already broken at this point. Every single one of them is a lost cause. Each worse than the previous.

There's really no way anyone will stay alive at this rate

Medaka Box

Y'know actually- wait wait a sec hear me out okay. Okay.

I'm thinking Medaka will confess to Zenkichi instead next chapter.

Next chapter we get a color spread for the anime so we STILL don't know if it ends next chapter. But even if it does, I doubt Nisio will be able to have an ENTIRE chapter which is just an epilogue without anything big happening.
I do think next chapter will start in a "___ time laters" sort of deal though

Anagle Mole 16

Holy shit the boss immediately. That's some really fast pace there.
Maybe Chiwa could come save them with some subordinates :lol

Lucifer & BH
What sort of crazy shojo anime are these people watching lol .
Also just got to the first death in the manga and it was handle rather well.
Really like what i reading so far .

upandaway

Beelzebub

I'm sorry but I seriously lost it at the 2nd page. In Hilda's picture, the random person trying to jump through the gate thing :lol phew. That was gold.

This series just knows how to catch me off guard.

Angry Grimace

Bakuman

So this series is over right.

I actually have no insight as to why that fat loser wants Miho to fail...is there some reason I forgot about?

upandaway

Prison School

That was crazy. She was her sister.

Now I'm just hoping for some sort of revival and all of them being buddies again after something happens. Kiyoshi deserves the shit he's gonna get now though.

Bakuman

No no no no no no no wait wait wait wait. That's not how this is supposed to work.

Am I missing something here? Why did no one give Azuki shit about her keeping the mistake a secret? She should have told the editors and they would have renewed the script. That was obviously a bitch move to make everyone else look bad live (plus it made them have a last-second change that could risk a worse performance from someone). She at least looked at the script once to confirm what's written so she knows there was a mistake.

I dunno, if someone did that to me I would have been angry with him. You bet I'd give him shit about it. It's sabotaging everyone's performance on purpose. That just doesn't fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom