• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care cause I don't find his posts entertaining. I find the entire thing childish. But at the same time, I again don't care about that either. So yea, carry on.

Right, if you take it seriously it would be annoying. I like to pretend that it's genuine and he's just in his own little world. He doesn't really detract much from the conversations so it's not a big deal.

Anyway, no one answered about whether the March Chapter for Claymore is loading up for them on MR. Every other series works fine but that one...

upandaway

People take it too seriously.
That's the worst thing you can tell me about this but I guess it came off that way from the post
Like I said before he's fine and I'm replying to him normally when he's normal (though preferably if others don't lash out at me when I do)

Minamoto-kun's Story ch1

The fuck does "this house is only big enough for 2" mean? Some ancient language?

In any case yes, this seems very plausible for the kind of plot I was expecting. Also her hair is best hair.

gunbo13

Right, if you take it seriously it would be annoying.
It is the opposite for me. I like when it appears to be a serious statement.
Bleach has the best character interaction in Shonen period.
Or BO's latest man-tears piece. Joke character DTL can't compare to the genuine articles.

I got no beef with you Beam. But you are my polarizing example in this case.
Minamoto-kun's Story ch1
dl4j0.jpg

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Yeah...
Kinda wish I read it with everyone. I don't even know why I never did, but too late now.

But you guys really talk a lot about Naruto, more than any other manga
Actually, I find that out of the big 3, Naruto is the LEAST talked about manga.

I think that Bleach and OP have had discussions/debates on them a lot more than Naruto. I mean, I think that the recent Naruto discussion was the first long discussion about Naruto in this thread.

mysticwhip is just ecstatic that people are discussing his fav manga; it's so kawaii

History Strongest Feet

That last panel with Hongou is pretty badass

Drifters 27

Nobunaga is da boss.

Fairy Tail 276

You could give a specific weakness to each dragon slayer Mashima.

Bakuman 172

What an ass pull. So it is ending soon.

upandaway

I think that Bleach and OP have had discussions/debates on them a lot more than Naruto. I mean, I think that the recent Naruto discussion was the first long discussion about Naruto in this thread.
?????

??????????

I am so confused right now Stat. I was just about 100% sure in what I said there. I swear to god, I was confident.

Am I missing something here? Am I just delusional? Man, now I need to know for sure what's going on.

Bakuman

Yeah whatever the power of heart who cares. They actually managed to get through this WITHOUT the stupid contrived obstacles stopping them and the two of them saying, "Well that just means we're not good enough!"

Now for them to move in together, realize that they can't stand each other for long periods of time, and end the manga as Hiramaru becomes the greatest mangaka in Japan.

mysticwhip is just ecstatic that people are discussing his fav manga; it's so kawaii

This is more of Beam vs someone else defending each manga's honor. lol

scy

History's lack of fanservice 468 - MASTERS BATTLE. ARC REDEEMED. Though, with the hype behind Junazard, I don't think Hongou really ... fits beating him.

Zekes!

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 25

Ayo pretty sure girls don't work like that Minamoto-kun

Go back to consentually sucking your aunt's tits

scy

Minamoto's Incest Hour 25 - :| Just ... :|

Oh well. Eventually! Back to Aunt Tits I guess.

Please, I just wanna get by the thread sometimes without having to look down with my head in my hands, rising sodium levels, and profound sadness.

:( Sorry~

survivor

Banned
Disappointing chapter.

Ayo pretty sure girls don't work like that Minamoto-kun

Go back to consentually sucking your aunt's tits

Minamoto's Sexalicious Cousin

Aunt trollin'

Minamoto's Incest Hour 25 - :| Just ... :|

Oh well. Eventually! Back to Aunt Tits I guess.
Minamoto ch7

hahaha

A nest of perverts.

Have some shame people

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
?????

??????????

I am so confused right now Stat. I was just about 100% sure in what I said there. I swear to god, I was confident.

Am I missing something here? Am I just delusional? Man, now I need to know for sure what's going on.
Well, I suppose it helps that mysticwhip was just unbanned and he is a big contributor to sparking any Naruto discussion.

But no, you're not missing anything breh. I think that Beam is always successful in getting people to start talking about verbally hating Bleach with his one-shot statements. That, and sometimes OP and Bleach convos get intermingled, and since OP is generally considered the best of the big 3, and Bleach is considered the worst (NUMBERS DONT LIE!)...the two clash? Or something. I don't know.

HSDK
Finally the fight between masters start .
Really looking forward to this since it's two bad guys fighting .

Demon fist is fighting God fist? I thought 'maybe' that would happen but that makes me wonder what Sakaki is doing while this is going on. At least I'm excited to marathon the arc now. I'll have to get an idea if this fight will drag on long or not from your future impressions. I don't think those two have a history like Apai and the Yami Thai guy did so shouldn't drag out as long.

Demon fist is fighting God fist? I thought 'maybe' that would happen but that makes me wonder what Sakaki is doing while this is going on. At least I'm excited to marathon the arc now. I'll have to get an idea if this fight will drag on long or not from your future impressions. I don't think those two have a history like Apai and the Yami Thai guy did so shouldn't drag out as long.

Sakaki just there enjoying the show maybe he will join later on .

Big One

Banned
Well, I suppose it helps that mysticwhip was just unbanned and he is a big contributor to sparking any Naruto discussion.

But no, you're not missing anything breh. I think that Beam is always successful in getting people to start talking about verbally hating Bleach with his one-shot statements. That, and sometimes OP and Bleach convos get intermingled, and since OP is generally considered the best of the big 3, and Bleach is considered the worst (NUMBERS DONT LIE!)...the two clash? Or something. I don't know.
I do think on large that Bleach is considered to be the worst, but on manga-GAF it's hard to say. I think people here hate Naruto more than Bleach, which is perfectly fine with me cause I agree with that sentiment. Though they both have their strengths and weaknesses so it's pretty debatable.

Maybe we should make a poll for this.

Fairy Tail

Nakama´s speech does not bother me anymore. I really disliked Makarov´s attitude when he said that he was surprised that QC had such a powerful man. I thought Makarov knew better than having that shitty attitude. Next week, Rogue should be destroying his enemies.

@Gunbo, it´s cool

Steroyd

RIGHT?! It's like an apology to those of us who read Yankee-kun!

Yea, fuck Yankee Glasses. Reading that ending spoiler was tragic and it became so drawn out. Such an obligation read now.

Please, I just wanna get by the thread sometimes without having to look down with my head in my hands, rising sodium levels, and profound sadness.

While the random kissing every chapter is like making up for Yankee-kun's shortcomings and ...

...oh, alright. I guess that works.

Hey guys, you're not talking about Yankee-kun to Megane-chan are you? :(

ARE YOU!?

Steroyd

I'm currently at the start of volume 6, is there a good bail out point? Because I'm currently liking it atm, and would like it to stay that way.

survivor

Banned
I'm currently at the start of volume 6, is there a good bail out point? Because I'm currently liking it atm, and would like it to stay that way.

Keep going until best girl Anna gets introduced.

Oh and it does that stay that way. For a long time. Manga is most consistent thing ever about not progressing.

Azure J

Medaka Box

I just know some shit is about to go down now. Awesome Zen moments abound in this chapter and I'm glad to see something finally reach Medaka for once.

Re:Birth: The Lunatic Taker

This might just be the moment that turns everything into Mirai Nikki part two. Holy shit. :lol

Beelzebub

Holy fucking shit, I lost it with Toujou out the window. Not even 2 pages in, that's got to be a new record or something. :lol

Then Saotome out of nowhere.

Actually this chapter has been pretty good with the situational jokes. Furuichi continues to get fucked over though.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I do think on large that Bleach is considered to be the worst, but on manga-GAF it's hard to say. I think people here hate Naruto more than Bleach, which is perfectly fine with me cause I agree with that sentiment. Though they both have their strengths and weaknesses so it's pretty debatable.

Maybe we should make a poll for this.
Naruto's been completely pointless since the ninja war started.

Bleach is superior right now due to its pacing if nothing else.

Verelios

Minamoto:

Damn, he must be feeling eight ways to salty right now.

Bakuman:
How did this happen? I hope it's at least explained next chapter, and not glossed over like it usually is. Come on, who would believe such a conclusion?

Also, is anyone else reader Tower of God? I've been getting into webcomics lately, so it's cool.

upandaway

Minamoto-kun's Story (caught up)

I am the bone of my dick
Tits are my body and drill hair is my blood
I have kissed over a thousand nipples
Unknown to Aunt, Nor known to Cousin
Have withstood pain to bang many women
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited tit works.

ReBirth The Lunatic Taker 23

That last panel made me move a foot back from the monitor.

Meh, at least there's the punishment to look forward to.

survivor

Banned

I am the bone of my dick

w4tPr.gif

scy

I am the bone of my dick

I don't really think I have a response appropriate for this. So, well played. Well played.

I am the bone of my dick

LOL pretty good.

upandaway
Unlimited Tit Works
(Today, 03:33 PM)

Solune

I am the bone of my dick
So as I pray, unlimited tit works​

/bow.

Until Death Do Us Part vol. 3

Showing the fetuses through Blade's vision was a neat touch. Made it even more impactful IMO. The remote-detonated bodies after that were a "nice" contrast :lol

The battle in the freighter was really good... until he got so stupidly caught... just to be saved by Alpha's team. All in all I like this "blind" guy gimmick but I feel it could be executed in a better way. I'm only 3 volumes in though so we'll see.

I'm also intrigued by Mamoru's backstory and want to read more, just to find out if that detective (who is a badass in his own regard) was bluffing about him being a murderer or not. I hope the author won't pull some stupid cliche flashback...

The translations are kinda awful though. Even some numbers just have got to be off. Not as bad as the recent Gamaran ones but still. Oh well, you win this round gunbo.

upandaway

TWGOK

Well I can sort of tell what Ignis' spoiler was about. Damn it man, I knew you should have spoilered that prediction. Everyone and their damn spoilers around here.

I love Keima's retort. Even staging clumsiness by falling off the horse, this guy is crazy. He's been on fire the entire evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom