• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

flawfuls

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32653400&postcount=5377

Nice memory. So yea, she probably was just curious.

Yea, forgot about that.

My only good hipster recommend is Negative Happy Chain Saw Edge, which I got Infinite Justice to read. Or some of my shitty shoujo/josei, which nobody should read.

Just got to say

Saitama Chainsaw Girl>>>>>>>Negative Happy Chain Saw Edge

Cool beans. I thought it was finished but there's been some new chapters since October 2011.

Yeah it's still ongoing, but sadly doesn't appear to be getting translated anymore.

gunbo13

Just got to say

Saitama Chainsaw Girl>>>>>>>Negative Happy Chain Saw Edge
Interesting and that description on MU is hilarious. /marked

Japan has some weird mash-ups but girl + chainsaw is an odd one. Not mentioning the upcoming game either.
Zgueq.jpg

They are absolutely correct in their choice of combination (I don't think anyone here would argue against that) but damn if it isn't an odd one. I'd be worried she'd smell like oil.

Everyone should read Narutaru!
2aef716b471a852e908262a3a1451bf40a61440b.jpg
Why would you do that to yourself?

Hajimete no Aku (ch139)

-Hey, it's that manga no one reads.
I'm reading it, but it's nothing special and I never really feel the need to mention it. Jiro started off as this reasonably cool evil dude but now that's pretty much all been eroded away and he's just another generic male MC.

Btw, have all of hipster/smutgaf read Aku no Hana?
Yeah, and I wish it'd come out faster because it's so good.

gunbo13

^Kore wa Zombie desu anime girl?, Ayumu was the main, but I forgot her name
Haruna
I'm reading it, but it's nothing special and I never really feel the need to mention it. Jiro started off as this reasonably cool evil dude but now that's pretty much all been eroded away and he's just another generic male MC.
Jiro sucks. It is the cast around him which are awesome. Well, the main girl sucks too. Everyone around them.

Until Death Do Us Part 84

Wow just wow. This manga takes place is the same world as Yami no Aegis, the same Team Room Siren and the same Anna Riddle. And its that the same arm that Tate uses. What a find.

Defuser

Nisekoi 20
How many innocent souls did the mangaka sacrifice to achieve so hnnngh designs for Nisekoi? Tsugumi is so tsundere.

gunbo13

^ Those two are pretty decent. Other than them and one or two of the others, no-one else really stands out.
I like them as a group of misfits. I can't remember them all but you have the past-loli vampire, fat perv pres, perv glasses dude who athlete girl likes, random ninja kid, funny art guy who likes Yuki, cat eyes, hikikomori sister, talking dog, 2.0, afro dad, etc... It's just a colorful cast and Jiro/Kyoko just do their dumb stuff for awhile.

It's just a fun read for me at least. Here, I just pulled this panel from a random chapter.

oimW5.png

What's going on? Don't remember, don't care. The series reminds me of Nagasarete Airantou except is isn't fucking awful like NA.
Its so good finding different series placed in the same world.

UDDUP vs Yami no Aegis
That's actually pretty damn interesting.

PK Gaming

Battle Royale Chapter 52

OH MY GOD. DROP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!

That chapter was fucking beautiful. I actually teared up, I haven't felt this way since Kamina died.
Manga characters everywhere can only try to be as cool as you. RIP Mimura you were a fucking badass who held the line.

PK Gaming

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

I was referring to your attempt at being funny. Like some part of you actually thought was funny going in, which annoys me. Not the joke itself, just the timing and justification behind it.

I'll drop it, but dude seriously not a good time.

PK Gaming

Alright i've calmed down. Mimura's dead and i've moved on.

So do you guys consider yourselves detectives? If I may, let me offer up a suggestion. DTL is clearly trolling at this point. I think at one point he cared, but know he's just doing everything for the kicks. Can't prove it, but i'd pay to see the day he owns up to it.

EDIT: Well ladifucking-dah

If I may, let me offer up a suggestion. DTL is clearly trolling at this point. I think at one point he cared, but know he's just doing everything for the kicks. Can't prove it, but i'd pay to see the day he owns up to it.

Its mentally taxing to be seen as a troll, Im sincerely being myself, truth be told. At least in the realm of manga and anime

You had me there gunbo.

Until Death Do Us Part 91

OMG the main character of Yami no Aegis is in this bitch. Fucking Tate Karito.
This series got awesome.

qfryq.png
33eXK.png

Mamoru (Protect) and Tate (Shield): "LOL bullets"

Until Death Do Us Part 100

Damn another character from other series appears hitman called Jesus, this series was written by the same author of Yami no Aegis, gotta read that later.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
NISEKOI

*Sigh* So many chapters and time spent on unimportant characters....

Onodera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

Don't get my hopes up, I thought we finally had enough to nail the troll!

Hahaha. You really want to see him get burned, huh? :) The thing is though, outside from the ones from the manga threads, his posts do seem "normal."

Its mentally taxing to be seen as a troll, Im sincerely being myself, truth be told. At least in the realm of manga and anime

I8SzK.png

scy

Hey, I'm (slowly) reading Hajimete no Aku! I think I'm on like Volume 8 or something?

NISEKOI

*Sigh* So many chapters and time spent on unimportant characters....

Onodera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

Hahahahahaha.

I laugh at your pain and suffering.

I'm sorry

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is Nisekoi worth reading right now or am I just going to get blueballed again like with Aunt Tits?

Cause I need some trash in my life.

Solune

So you against Onodera then? Cause MC's have the worst taste in girls on the planet.
No, I'm an Onodera/Tsugumi supporter. I use Dere affectionately like Dere dere
Is Nisekoi worth reading right now or am I just going to get blueballed again like with Aunt Tits?

It's your typical shounen romcom pick a waifu complete with misunderstandings. You'll like it, i think.

neoanarch

I didn't find anything particularly amusing about it 5 chapters in. None of the discussion since has led me to believe it got any better. Its all "mai waifus" "best girl" and "so moe". I suggest you avoid it at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom