• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamitoki no Resist 1

Pretty good art and character design. Actually implementing some type of supernatural attack element and entities worked pretty well for making it interesting.

Reborn 379

Well Iemitsu fans had to be angry at that off panel out of battle defeat. Oh well at lesat it was to protect Mama. Otherwise I didnt think it would turn out to be this grim. Team reborn is the only one that looks to be the least damaged and they even get another member (Im guessing its Chrome is the guardian Reborn managed to pull in). I want Mammon to win but Im thinking they will be the next team to go. Mukuro still has some unknown motive so its too early for him to go.

dumbyugi

Kongou Banchou

Cowardly banchou is so good. How the hell did he even manage to plant a landmine during all the fighting. Where the hell did he even get it? I'm so very glad I picked this up.

TWGOK

Keima is such a boss. He's the most well prepared MC I've ever seen. Ayumi is the best girl so this chapter was fantastic.

Kenichi

On break just as it was getting good again, fucking hell. Master fights are always the best fights. I feel like Hongou is going to die in this fight but who knows.

Manga-ka to Assistant-san

Valetines day with added Sena. Next chapter should be glorious.

Nisekoi

I hope it doesn't focus or worst girl for much longer. It needs to go back to focusing on Chitoge, who is clearly the best girl.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
YES

And I thought I was alone in the Onodera camp. Too many blondie/Tsugumi fanboys in here

Refined character for refined fans :)

Hahahahahaha.

I laugh at your pain and suffering.

I'm sorry

Oh don't be sorry. Just wait until the best girl wins in the end. You'll see.

Don't feel sorry. It is more disrespectful to pity your opponent after beating them you know?

Suck it losers! muahahahahah

You heard me.

As fans of a refined character like Onodera, I will refrain myself from saying dishonorable thing to my opponents. Don't worry, in the end the best girl will win--of this I have do doubt. No doubt.

Is Nisekoi worth reading right now or am I just going to get blueballed again like with Aunt Tits?

Cause I need some trash in my life.

It's a fun read.

I didn't find anything particularly amusing about it 5 chapters in. None of the discussion since has led me to believe it got any better. Its all "mai waifus" "best girl" and "so moe". I suggest you avoid it at all costs.

It's fun every once in a while to read something like this. ~Just get along for the ride~

Nisekoi

I hope it doesn't focus or worst girl for much longer. It needs to go back to focusing on Chitoge, who is clearly the best girl.

Onodera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chitoge.

Fact.

flawfuls

I Am a Hero vol 7

8Td1k.png

Oh Hideo.

You had me there gunbo.

Until Death Do Us Part 91

OMG the main character of Yami no Aegis is in this bitch. Fucking Tate Karito.
This series got awesome.

qfryq.png
33eXK.png

Mamoru (Protect) and Tate (Shield): "LOL bullets"

There is another series that it and UDDUP share as well (and the MC of that series even made a cool cameo)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think reading Aunt Tits broke something inside me.

I'm enjoying Nisekoi immensely. And once I read everything available, I will search for some other trashy rom com.

I can already see the ending.

flawfuls

I'm enjoying Nisekoi immensely. And once I read everything available, I will search for some other trashy rom com.

Are you reading Uwakoi? It's by the visionary mangaka that brought us Aki Sora.

upandaway

Suashi no Meteorite (caught up)

Lots of tropes but sometimes they're surprisingly broken and it's fun. I foresee some drama too.

It's monthly and the chapters are huge. I'm really grateful, but I wish the team would translate faster :(

As you can expect, the guy is nice, just wants a normal life, not popular but not an outcast either, has a nerdy friend, is sympathetic to girls, has another girl who is totally into him for whatever reason, and he has black hair.

Oh, he is also willing to Accept You For Who You Are and He Won't Ever Abandon His Friends.
When you guys put it like that it sounds even more like Kannagi than I felt. Darumiru is a lot more clingymoe though (I mean hell, while he's having a normal conversation she just sits on his lap and plays with his hand/fingers, that's like the epitome of pancakes).

upandaway

When you're free try this, but it's not THAT trashy (MC gets pretty hilariously serious).

I am unfamiliar with this terminology.

Pancakes?
I, uh, I dunno. Pancakes are those cakes you cook in pans.

Don't look at my vocabulary with those eyes. You're scaring it!

flawfuls

wait, WAT?

Turn in your smut member badge right now.

Seriously. Aki Sora bridged the between regular manga and hentai. Then it got banned by the government.

To be honest I thought Aki Sora was boring garbage, but Uwakoi's impending disaster has me intrigued. It reminds me of Aku no Hana in a way.

Haly

Nisekoi:
This isn't nearly as good as Aunt Tits.

Also. Team Onodera.

Solune

Ichiro Heian 1-4

I like this dynamic between Miao Fu and Koumei, although this is sorely lacking Harima. But I forgive you Jin, for School Rumble and Natsu no Arashi.

Today 01:29 AM
Haly
Nisekoi:
This isn't nearly as good as Aunt Tits.

Also. Team Onodera.​

BEST TEAM.

Haly

Actually, I'm going to switch to team Ruri.

Haly

I can't decide they're all so awesome.

Except Kirisaki.

Haly

I will never actually watch this.
I WILL WATCH THIS.

AND SO WILL MY TLRD BROS, WISEBLADE AND UPANDAWAY.

I think Ruri is still the best girl but of the waifus I'd pick Tsugumi.

upandaway

Bakuman

I honestly have no clue if they'll do a second part or not. Or more like, I don't see how it's relevant, because the promise was the anchor of everything. A second part is just a second part. Maybe a new setting and plot and characters, but it's still just a second part. It'll all just be off-screen like now.

That said, I don't see anything wrong with making a second part... as a sequel. New title, maybe even new MCs, and basically a new story in the same setting and genre. Takagi can just treat it like a new story. Hell, he can even tweak Money & Intelligence into being a Reversi sequel. That's totally acceptable. Making something like Near after L, that won't fly.

I WILL WATCH THIS.

AND SO WILL MY TLRD BROS, WISEBLADE AND UPANDAWAY.

I think Ruri is still the best girl but of the waifus I'd pick Tsugumi.
Yeah I'll watch it. I'm already watching like 10 million shows every season now, might as well.

Haly

Uwakoi:
yuno and yukiteru wat my brain is melting

WHAT THE FUCK.

OH MY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING.

I DIDN'T SEE THE FIRST ONE COMING BUT I REALLY DIDN'T SEE THE SECOND ONE COMING.

Griffith

Banned
I am a Hero vol. 7-8

Badass end for the old guy.

It was good to see Hideo finally let loose with the shotgun. Lack of ammo will be a problem soon though since he must have burned through a lot of it during that spree.

Karate Minoru 137

What a brutal fight.

Bakuma 173

Haha I thought they were gonna do a Part 2 of Reverse. It seems its ending.

UDDUP 111

Black Unit I see. Creative name.

gunbo13

Pajama na Kanojo 5

That won't do it. We need to go deeper.
More like dig yourself deeper. Awful manga.

Will read later.
Read the latest chapter of Freezing, NAO!
Guh...fine...
And once I read everything available, I will search for some other trashy rom com.
That sounds familiar...oh yea, that's me.

Welcome to the club.
For anyone who wasn't sure if the To Love-ru Darkness anime info was on the up-and-up... it's true.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=420171
7XhPa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom