• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tadashikunai Renai no Susume 03

Not Safe for Train.

Then Not Safe for Bathroom. (Or maybe not, depends on what kind of bathroom)

Then love rival appears

Quixzlizx

Girls in the Wild 148

Queen is so adorable during the rare moments she actually displays emotion.

I hope Dal Dal bangs this guy and then fucks off. I don't even hate her, but she never advances the story.

Revo

Prison School 129-30

Gloriously delivered, Kiyoshi.

Pandora Hearts 96

This feels dumb but I don't really understand everything.

And I should reread mix.

kasane

Girls in the Wild 148

Queen is so adorable during the rare moments she actually displays emotion.

I hope Dal Dal bangs this guy and then fucks off. I don't even hate her, but she never advances the story.

i hate her for being a shit girl

more fights please

Revo

Claymore 153

So looool.

Gintama 504

Gooo Sougo!

I think I'm okay with the Shogun dying if this arc becomes really big in plot. Although he's cool.

Boarding House Dorothy 01

sQKqdun.jpg

One day Dorothy and her friends, the Scarecrow, the Lion and the Tin Man suddenly appears. And so do a bunch of other fairy tale characters.

Pretty interesting and rather do like how different the fairy tale characters are right now. Like female gangster Dorothy, lol

Revo

Girls of the Wilds 148

So sad that they're actually just doing this to Dal dal

and then we just run away from the current plot, lol.

where did the fighting go

Quasar

Girls of the Wilds 148

So sad that they're actually just doing this to Dal dal

and then we just run away from the current plot, lol.

where did the fighting go

I do find it curious that they are going this route rather than Dal Dal fighting Queen for her love. Though maybe that will happen after rebound guy.

Of course thats the thing with love polygons in a group and harems. Once a choice is made the group is broken. With this scenario...in really life I'd expect the dal dal analog to pretty much drift away from the group as it would be too painful to stick around if her love formally chose Queen and started dating. But in the story you cant just write her out or turn her into a villain.

As for fighting...whilst I'm not unhappy about the relationship focus it is odd given the setup and the characters.

Revo

we've gone from fighting girls interested in romance to romance girls that may do some fighting occasionally

what a horrible world we live in

Tokyo Ghoul 95-100

So he chose aogiri, huh. And it seems like the manager is more involved than previously thought.

Seems like Kaneki is getting an upgrade, although if this is from eating these failures it might not be as strong as it could be? His new kagune totally fits his past, now.

_hekk05

Banned
bring it up again

anyways i was gonna post my amusement park story but still too lazy

I've got superior LN knowledge anyways

Tatsuya x Miyuki
Tatsuya x Ayako (Kuroba family, side branch of Yotsuba) (more admiration than love I suppose)
Tatsuya x Honoka
Tatsuya x Pixie
A HAR containing a parasite, who has imprinted Honoka's feelings
meido robots ftw
Shizuku isn't really shipped with anyone. She silently watches over Honoka, like a watchful guardian, a dark knight.
Though her mother hints at her feelings

Then Miyuki gets shipped with
Miyuki x Ichijou
Miyuki x Izumi (Mayumi's younger sister, one of twins) charade alert!

Cardinal George is shipped with Ichijou's sister Akane

Mizuki x Mikikiho
Erika x Leo (but this is quite vague, since Erika teases everyone)
Kanon x Isori
Eimi x Tomitsuka (Eimi is the one initiating, Tomitsuka is still running away)
Mari x Naotsugu (Erika's brother)

dumbyugi

I've got superior LN knowledge anyways

I don't really like to be confrontational but can you please stop doing this? I know it's probably done jokingly but you seem to brag about something almost everytime you post. Multiple people in this thread have read all the novels and multiple people in this thread can read Japanese. Also your list is missing Tatsuya x Saegusa.

Akame ga Kill 51-52

rip balls

also Tatsumi you just totally doomed like, literally everyone. Except Akame because her name is in the title.

_hekk05

Banned
I don't really like to be confrontational but can you please stop doing this? I know it's probably done jokingly but you seem to brag about something almost everytime you post. Multiple people in this thread have read all the novels and multiple people in this thread can read Japanese. Also your list is missing Tatsuya x Saegusa.

The LNs are translated so all you have to do is look for it and you can read it (ノ_ _)ノ

Its mostly to say I like the series enough to go read it.

And I never really got a tasuya x mayumi vibe. It can certainly be argued I suppose, just as tatsuya x kasumi can be argued, but it feels like stretch

kasane

Akame ga Kill 51-52

rip balls

also Tatsumi you just totally doomed like, literally everyone. Except Akame because her name is in the title.

akame in the title yet she has no personality and isn't the main focus

well anyways one scenario im thinking off is everyone is killed except like you said akame and they take revenge

my wanted scenario

government kills all of wild card and esdesee x tatsumi commence

;[]

_hekk05

Banned
akame in the title yet she has no personality and isn't the main focus

well anyways one scenario im thinking off is everyone is killed except like you said akame and they take revenge

my wanted scenario

government kills all of wild card and esdesee x tatsumi commence

;[]

But obviously the climax of the manga will happen when akame gets killed (finally) and there's a showdown or something

Title finally makes sense

Is prison school one of the greatest comedies of our time?

Alien guy: yes it is

dumbyugi

The LNs are translated so all you have to do is look for it and you can read it (ノ_ _)ノ

Its mostly to say I like the series enough to go read it.

And I never really got a tasuya x mayumi vibe. It can certainly be argued I suppose, just as tatsuya x kasumi can be argued, but it feels like stretch

When I said multiple people read Japanese I was talking about when you mention your moonrune skillz. Onii-sama x Mayumi isn't my favourite pairing, I prefer Honoka, but I still feel like Mayumi goes well with Tatsuya. Of course I haven't read the novels yet so this is all based of the anime.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
so you're telling me prison school is comedy?

i thought all the things in it were life lessons for us lesser humans living in a lesser world

All great comedies are a mirror of current society, showing us the absurdities of our artificially constructed world.

Jintor

So yeah there's two bookstores (maybe three?) In town and the second one was even bigger. They all also sell videogames

BuGJ6uqCQAI0bDU.jpg

Jintor

I was too afraid to ask someone in the second store where the rest of gekkan shoujo was orz

Man having a manga habit here is so much cheaper than back home. Now I just have to learn how to read...

kasane

I was too afraid to ask someone in the second store where the rest of gekkan shoujo was orz

Man having a manga habit here is so much cheaper than back home. Now I just have to learn how to read...

you moved to japan without knowing the language?

i had several opportunities of moving but im not such a baller to wing it without knowing japanese

Jintor

It's kind of like "sink or swim". I'm just trying not to rely too heavily on Google translating my way through life. (The voice app works surprisingly well)

kasane

It's kind of like "sink or swim". I'm just trying not to rely too heavily on Google translating my way through life. (The voice app works surprisingly well)
Bah maybe ill get the chance again

( i almost certainly will )

Now the courage on the other hand

_hekk05

Banned
Holy crap jintor you just up and moved?

You're a braver man than me. Did you move after or before you found work there?

Jintor

I'm on the jet programme so the job part and the living part is set. The language part will, uh, take some time.

Here's the view outside my apartment from a few days ago

Bt8f0-YCYAAEGYD.jpg

kasane

I'm on the jet programme so the job part and the living part is set. The language part will, uh, take some time.

Here's the view outside my apartment from a few days ago

Bt8f0-YCYAAEGYD.jpg
Oh its jet

They do let you move without knowing nippon but you have to learn the language (noshit)

Nice view doe

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Good luck man. How long is the program for?

Though honestly living in japan has never really sounded that appealing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom