• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Oh its jet

They do let you move without knowing nippon but you have to learn the language (noshit)

Nice view doe

It's all houses and carparks lol. Of you rode down the street there's some good mountain views though

Programme is for a year renewable. Will probably do two and go home, but we'll see what the actual teaching is like

kasane

tokyo ghoul 88

Fuck u doc for using rize chan

Hope u get tortured like fuck
It's all houses and carparks lol. Of you rode down the street there's some good mountain views though

Programme is for a year renewable. Will probably do two and go home, but we'll see what the actual teaching is like
Hry at least u see something mines a shitter with only a street and fuckin high houses

So a backlane

mjontrix

I'm on the jet programme so the job part and the living part is set. The language part will, uh, take some time.

Here's the view outside my apartment from a few days ago

Bt8f0-YCYAAEGYD.jpg

Michel Thomas and Pimsleur would help the talking bit for a start.

As for the characters not too sure, but flashcard method seems to work (good for learning facts as well)

Shengar

I'm on the jet programme so the job part and the living part is set. The language part will, uh, take some time.

Here's the view outside my apartment from a few days ago

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt8f0-YCYAAEGYD.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Congrats and good luck to you! How long will you live there?
Also true about the manga part. Not only you can find them for cheap in (numerous) used-bookstores, the number of the title available enough to make me drooling.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 71

And thus one of my favorite arcs in this universe comes to an end. Of course Misaki gets the last laugh on Mikoto as she should.

_hekk05

Banned
Watashi no Ouchi wa Honya-san

A 5th grader helps her useless dad to take care of their family shop.

But the family shop is an ero-hon shop!!

Kawaii things occur

upandaway

Nekogurui Minako-san 32-36

The way this changes from insanity to awww requires adjustment, haha. I love it though.

Iinazuke Kyoutei 19

Was that really enough to get a nightmare from? Seems slightly unhealthy.

Dunno about this new girl. All 4 girls right now are too similar to each other already.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
So yeah there's two bookstores (maybe three?) In town and the second one was even bigger. They all also sell videogames

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuGJ6uqCQAI0bDU.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Oh My God.
I envy you with a force of a thousand sun!

[spoiler]congrats![/spoiler]

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Looking through my list and I realised that I haven't read a manga starting with L.

Recommend me a manga starting with L guys.

This is like my steam list syndrome.

upandaway

Looking through my list and I realised that I haven't read a manga starting with L.

I guess because of the L=R thing. The only ones I have are Life is Money (not that good) and Liar Game (pretty good).

Antiwhippy

Oh wait, I guess I forgot to add love so life because the first few chapters gave me so much diabetes that it slipped out of my mind.

I'll keep the recs in mind though. Might as well add to my wishing list.

dumbyugi

Lucu Lucu
I really enjoyed it when I read it. I'm not a fan of the ending but everything else is good. You could also read Lucky Star I guess.

_hekk05

Banned

Wut

Last Game is obvious first choice manga
Little Witch Academia (oneshot)
Lolicon Saga (for the lols)
Love Hina (more ken akamatsu)
Love Lab (MIYAHARA Ruri)

Antiwhippy

I'll put those onto my wishlist.

Done with making my manga list on both MU and MAL.

That was a colossal waste of time.

Usobuko

Banned
I thought this statistic is more interesting. Drama's my calling. Haha, I really like Naoki Urasawa, Asano Inio, Mohiro Kitoh etc.

ALnwjqf.png

Been reading since 5, plenty of manga stores in my country until my late teens.

Aizo

Banned
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun or Horimiya, for starters.
Eh, that's not really my style of romance.
Still somewhat vague to me, but what I got from it:
Yelling dude claims that he has a witness who saw somebody drag the corpse of his shepherd dog inside that property, and it's not the first time something like that happens either. Old guy replies that nobody lives here but he and his family (i.e. that he doesn't know anything about this).
Mafia dude (?) intervenes and tells yelling dude to shut up. Nobody knows/cares about that damn dog of his. As for the money, I think the idea is that mafia dude knows yelling dude is considering extension works (for his house? farm?), and I'd still go for my previous attempt at a translation there: "you may need the money, but oppose us and your family will suffer the consequences", i.e. "maybe you thought you could get the money you need for those extension works from us, by seeking compensation for your dead dog or whatever, but keep pissing us off with your bullshit, and bad things may happen to your family."

My take, anyway.

(Also, I edited my post above. A bit late though, so I don't know if you saw.)

What's the setting? Are there Japanese (or Asian) names?
Can I just watch you work, please?
Cool, will check it out.

Here's mine so far. Don't think it's everything, but it's close.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=413628&list=read
Did you bail on MAL?
So yeah there's two bookstores (maybe three?) In town and the second one was even bigger. They all also sell videogames

BuGJ6uqCQAI0bDU.jpg
Jintor! Welcome to the land of the sun rising at 04:30, and it was already hot at 7:00 when I left my friend's apartment this morning. Holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom