• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 134

True waifu status achieved. Bold moves one after the other.
Haru proves, yet again, to be the best Onodera by not lying about having someone she likes.
Plus her self awareness and having an actual attempt at leaving the Harem can only be described as cute.

tbf we are not sure if he's particularly responsible here (especially she seemed alright in the previous slips) but we'll see since he has fucked up once already in the future due to an action in the present.

That's true enough, but it'd be more fun if he is to be blamed!

Chariot

Nisekoi 134

Yeah, no. I don't like Haru that much, Komi Naoshi should've killed her off (not literally) and give her paneltime to poor lil Marika. And let Onodera finally grow some balls (not literally) without Raku sleeping. Oh, what has Jump done with you Komi Naoshi :(

It's not a comedy or moe. It's seriously a heart-felt manga that tugs at your heart-strings :(
:(

upandaway

Nisekoi

If only this was Onodera's arc she would have probably said that she has someone she likes. Oh well.

Haru is getting closer to the harem than most other girls in the manga and she doesn't even have a key.

_hekk05

Banned
Nisekoi

If only this was Onodera's arc she would have probably said that she has someone she likes. Oh well.

Haru is getting closer to the harem than most other girls in the manga and she doesn't even have a key.

She's gonna inherit Kosaki's key from a tragedy.

2 birds with one stone

Eh panda will u proofread little13 for me? I'll be done today

Zweizer

Banned
μ & i ch1

While I do like the scientific angle of some concepts and the overall setting is rather interesting, I find the premise somewhat creepy considering it's about a magical little girl that's supposed to become the only mother of a population of 60 billion. Other than that, the protagonist is refreshing enough because we don't get enough actual scientists as the main character, although I hope his obsession with his father won't overtake his personality.

qu86XpK.png
Out of context image of the day.

Zweizer

Banned
Tsugumomo ch34-34.1

The whole thing would have made far more sense if it wasn't in the middle of the fight that he realized he has gotten stronger.

The bonus chapter was gold. Liking the almost gone yandere Kukuri. Too bad Sunao wasn't there for the harem though.

Zweizer

Banned
Stretch ch23

A cute and relaxing chapter in contrast to the drama from the previous few ones.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ch43.5

Poor Mikorin. Forever alone.

Jintor

dammit im off to the local kino main branch tomorrow to find my set

If no luck there I might cry

I can srsly buy it for you and on send off you want, bit it will involve me attempting to send books through the mail without understanding Japanese lol

_hekk05

Banned
I can srsly buy it for you and on send off you want, bit it will involve me attempting to send books through the mail without understanding Japanese lol

lol. I'll check tomorrow first. If no luck I'm gonna be moving to the US soon anyway. I'll get settled there and then we can discuss the transaction of illegitimate goods huehue

Itoshi No Kana OT
Can I just say how disappointed I am at the ending? It's like one of those "Here is a story where they live happy ever after without any closure" ending, which really pissed me(not really) off. The amount of ecchi here is ungodly, or godly(depends). I think you could slap a hentai tag on it, and it would have more accuracy at describing this manga.

But overall, I did enjoy the manga itself, with its romance and its characters(which only fit to serve the romance it purpose, but I won't dwell into it). Sadly, its just not a manga I would recommend to anyone, only to fit the bill for an honorable mention.

_hekk05

Banned
Well I have to get it again before they pull it off shelves, so decide quickly!

/swt

It seems like its in stock in the main branch, so I'll check it out tmr first

They also seem surprisingly cheap at 10 sgd each

Also I found out the local kino imports all the manga mags. Was really tempted to pick up Jump SQ today

edit: now that I think about it, I should get a subscription to comic gangan so I can torment everyone with Hi Score Girl Chapters every month

_hekk05

Banned
Are you based in the Singapores hekk?

interesting hekk, you are actually closer than I thought you would be.

Yep. Singapore for another 5 days

I knew that there was a reason that I left singapore for australia.

Antiwhippy you don't happen to be based in Melbourne and write code for a living do you? Cus I have a friend...

To be closer to me? :3

Are we witnessing the birth of Antiwhippy x Jintor?

The shipping continues. Wheres AHB when you need him

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I am based in Melbourne, and I am currently learning how to code for a living. Dunno if friend is me though, I've basically lost contact with everyone I knew in Singapore.

Shengar

μ & i ch1

While I do like the scientific angle of some concepts and the overall setting is rather interesting, I find the premise somewhat creepy considering it's about a magical little girl that's supposed to become the only mother of a population of 60 billion. Other than that, the protagonist is refreshing enough because we don't get enough actual scientists as the main character, although I hope his obsession with his father won't overtake his personality.

Out of context image of the day.
That is a super interesting image.

Shengar

What's with this conversation between Antiwhippy and Hekk? I smell trouble
Nisekoi 134
vzSGfVO.png

Welp, RIP Nisekoi.

No, if you look colesley, that Mario have different mustache than Ninty's Mario and so does with Peach's lips. So Nisekoi is safe
for now at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom