• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Nisekoi 134 - If Kosaki was half as good as Haru, things would be a lot different. Just find a way to make this compete between a promise (Chitoge) and someone new (Haru) instead. The rest of the cast can be the harem filler.

dani_dc

Nisekoi

If only this was Onodera's arc she would have probably said that she has someone she likes. Oh well.
As if Kosaki had it in her to do such bold statement in front of that many people!

Haru is getting closer to the harem than most other girls in the manga and she doesn't even have a key.
Next chapter: Haru finds a mysterious key on a box with her old stuff. Whatever could this key be?

Alternatively, Raku realizes the promise was meaningless by now and decides to marry the current best girl instead
Haru

jman2050

Next chapter: Haru finds a mysterious key on a box with her old stuff. Whatever could this key be?

Alternatively, Raku realizes the promise was meaningless by now and decides to marry the current best girl instead
Haru

Haru was the promised girl all along, she just gave her key to Kosaki for some reason.

Hipster-man as silly as your argument is let's stop before we spoil Jintor on anything

And jintor I object to your defense

Just think of all the angst that could have been avoided!

Pretty sure I'm the only person in this thread that doesn't like Molester Man anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't wait until Raku becomes a playboy and just fucks all of them and then Shuu kills him for failing to save Ruri.

Chariot

I can't wait until Raku becomes a playboy and just fucks all of them and then Shuu kills him for failing to save Ruri.
No, let's go for the fuck-you, ending: in the last chapter a brand new girl appears and tells him that she always looked at him and he just go with her.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But then we'd have to relive the events as he tries to save himself.

wait is that the secret of the pendant

We're already in that part, hence why Raku pretends to not notice that every super hot girl in his school is into him.

jman2050

At the end of the third year Haru confesses, sets off a powder keg as all the girls, the mafia, yakuza, police force, etc. get into a giant fight and lay waste to Japan, Raku hits his head and wakes up on the first day of his first year of high school in front of Chitoge after she jumped the fence and landed on him.

This time things will be different...

No, let's go for the fuck-you, ending: in the last chapter a brand new girl appears and tells him that she always looked at him and he just go with her.

Still hoping for this as the comedy option

thank GOD I dropped Nisekoi

when MangaGAF makes better plots and twitst about the chracters in this series... not once, not twice but multiple times, out of sheer disappointment and/or boredom from the latest consecutive chapters then something is wrong with this manga

Angry Grimace

when MangaGAF makes better plots and twitst about the chracters in this series... not once, not twice but multiple times, out of sheer disappointment and/or boredom from the latest consecutive chapters then something is wrong with this manga

On the plus side, Haru went from Marika-tier to Chitoge-tier in like 20 chapters.

scy

We've done this with literally every WSJmanga.

Edit: Also, both of these are just using different manga plots tied into Nisekoi's.

We're already in that part, hence why Raku pretends to not notice that every super hot girl in his school is into him.

I wonder which loop this is ...

On the plus side, Haru went from Marika-tier to Chitoge-tier in like 20 chapters.

but I still have to deal with the other Onodera
man if I did still continue I wouldn't last that long mentally... I am already dying from Fairy Tail's BS having Nisekoi added to that mix would mentally harm me

plus Naruto is really shitty right now

We've done this with literally every WSJ manga.
Edit: Also, both of these are just using different manga plots tied into Nisekoi's.
I wonder which loop this is ...

granted the only time I well ever go back is when the series is over... just to see the end result and ponder what would happen if I read it all the way

Angry Grimace

FYI, there's going to be no manga next week because of Obon so be prepared to just make up plots for everything.

jman2050

I've been telling you all, every major problem with Nisekoi can be directly tied to Kosaki Onodera's existence. The effect she's had on the story proper has been cancerous from the first chapter. She's a tumor that needs to be excised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom