• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
Ad for next Soma volume

BvY_Xn3CMAA9glU.jpg:orig

upandaway

Weird. I remember the bubbles but not that scene.

Speaking of which what the hell happened to yotsuba&? :(
:(

Doesn't seem like it's anything health related or whatever, so that's good, but he's just kinda not putting out chapters. Something about going to conventions and not finding good assistants, I think, dunno it's been a while.

Akito

Doesn't seem like it's anything health related or whatever, so that's good, but he's just kinda not putting out chapters. Something about going to conventions and not finding good assistants, I think, dunno it's been a while.
I think it's great, much less chapters for me to read once I've picked it up :>

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Bummer. Really hope he gets back soon though.

If he's looking for assistants I think shindo L have experience drawing yotsuba& characters.

upandaway

Is it droopy? It looks more like a bone to me.

Please someone scientifically analyze this butt, I can't live with mere speculation forever.

Vito

Banned
Some people already called dibs on translation, hopefully it'll have a quick turnaround.

That KLK doujinshi showed up as well and someone called dibs too. Not sure how much I care for the Niku doujinshi, though it has some nice panels. Now to wait for enuma elish's doujinshi to show up, though I'm disappointed he's doing Kancolle. A Yukimi illustrated Ryuuko doujinshi after Satsuki would have been awesome. Alas...

upandaway

Himouto ch9

For some reason this was ch10 in the weeklies but ch9 in the volume version? I read the raws because it wasn't translated then went to the translated ch10 and it was the same. Welp.

I clearly stumbled in here at the wrong time.
It was absolutely the best time. We're currently looking for someone to take a picture of their butt in the afro-mentioned pose for confidential reasons, how would you feel about answering this offer.

Zweizer

Banned
Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban ch9

Seems like this mini-arc is over. I'd love to see other heroes making another appearance, like the magical girl or the kogal.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! 4

whoah

whoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoah

I thought this was shoujo. Isn't this like 50 chapters too early?

also:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Aizo

Banned
Zetman - Ch. 192-205
I don't know what's going on anymore.

Billy Bat - Ch. 118-123
I never knew what was going on, anyway.

Arclaid

Tsukikage Baby 2

Initiate the love triangle. I'm honestly more interested in the uncle-new girl side of things.

It was absolutely the best time. We're currently looking for someone to take a picture of their butt in the afro-mentioned pose for confidential reasons, how would you feel about answering this offer.

It's a tempting offer, but I'm afraid I must decline.

Chariot

Bummer. Really hope he gets back soon though.

If he's looking for assistants I think shindo L have experience drawing yotsuba& characters.
Joke aside, House of Karsea is amazing. Can't honestly tell the art from the original and even the tone fits perfectly.

upandaway

Ane Log 21

I'm okay with shipping those two together. Then Akira's free to hook up with Kasumi. It is known that childhood friends have the best chance of winning.

Akito

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! 4

whoah

whoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoah

I thought this was shoujo. Isn't this like 50 chapters too early?

also:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The modern shoujo settings are like that, male lead would make clear from the very beginning that he wants FeMC and even though she wants him just as much, they still need as much time as in old shoujo to actually get together.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The modern shoujo settings are like that, male lead would make clear from the very beginning that he wants FeMC and even though she wants him just as much, they still need as much time as in old shoujo to actually get together.

Ore monogatari is the most innovative manga of our times confirmed.

upandaway

Ane Log 23

..............................I need to try that. I like popcorn smell more than popcorn anyway. This is genius.

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 12

Excuse me for asking, but in the context of PreCure, aren't they the same thing?

Kaichou wa Maid-sama 6

ok for real. when I was student council president I never got limos or red carpets or girls with fans

clearly I was born in the wrong country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom