• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man 1
dtbb.jpg

Better than the Amazing Spider-Man 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Zweizer

Banned
I heard there were a Spider-Man super sentai where he got a giant robot and everything.

Taiyou no Ie ch28.1-29

What a roundabout way to advance the plot. I almost thought there wouldn't be any progress at all. Well, Hina's got some development so the first 30 pages weren't completely wasted.

At least the extras were pretty good.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Tsugumomo

Super interesting indeed

I like the art aesthetically at least, dat book golem

I blame cosmic

edit: just looked up the artist's pixiv

aYIQX.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You don't really need to go to the pixiv to sweat.jpg, all you have to do is keep reading.

Rereading Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!, and I forgot just how not-yuri it was at the beginning.

Then you go "Ah, definitely Yuri."

Then it escalates.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
You don't really need to go to the pixiv to sweat.jpg, all you have to do is keep reading.

Rereading Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!, and I forgot just how not-yuri it was at the beginning.

Then you go "Ah, definitely Yuri."

Then it escalates.

I'm all caught up on it for now

Duction Man 20
3....2....Action!
.................wait a minute, is that all?
..................................SON OF A BITCH.

Tokyo Ghoul 139
you ded son.
You ded

Absolutely Duo 9
in todays chapter:
"you got the touch
you got the power!"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I heard there were a Spider-Man super sentai where he got a giant robot and everything.

Yep.
In fact, that Spider-Man show is the reason Super Sentai even uses giant robots. The first two series (Goranger and JAKQ) didn't have them.
So yeah, Spider-Man is the reason we have Power Rangers (at least the Megazord half).

Zweizer

Banned
Yep.
In fact, that Spider-Man show is the reason Super Sentai even uses giant robots. The first two series (Goranger and JAKQ) didn't have them.
So yeah, Spider-Man is the reason we have Power Rangers (at least the Megazord half).

Have to wonder why the Spider-Man movies didn't feature a giant robot.

Sounds like a winning combination and an easy way to cash in on toys..

Zweizer

Banned
I'd like to see Horihone Saizou draw a Yotsuba&! doujinshi.

The one by Dowman Sayman was exactly what you'd expect from Dowman Sayman.

Chariot

I call John K Peta to the field.

edit: aww shit. Write something that isn't just crap, Chariot. Umm, umm.

Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryiodan 1-15

Interesting to see this site. An actual harem protagonist who stupidly runs into everything to save his friends. I usually don't like that concept that much, but since it's in the context of Log Horizon with more information aboput the world and what happened at places where Shirue wasn't, is pretty interesting. Plus the heavy guilt of letting heavy PK break loose.

that manga with the extremely convenient matching families 3-5

damn they are really going with it and i continue to laugh.

also there better be a grandma
version of the main girl
on her side or i'll call shenanigans.

Looks like the HQ team is making some decent pace with the Prison School updates now but the speedy ones are nowhere to be found.

Guess they did enough to light the fire under the ass of the hq team (plus Anime announcement).

Arclaid

Neko to Watashi no Kinyoubi 1-7

So our shoujo lead is a cheerful high school girl who becomes the tutor for her 11-year-old cousin. Her 11-year-old cousin who also wants to bone her.

There's also a shoujo love triangle involving an upperclassman, but he really plays second fiddle to the 11-year-old cousin that wants to bone the shoujo lead.

scy

This last page was an entertaining thing to read.

First Love Suicide Pact 37 - I missed a chapter but I see they're still not dead yet (and cheat death again) so welpokayIguess

Zweizer

Banned
Domino no Kick ch1-9.2

This is a pretty funny comic featuring a whimsical teenage girl and a... bizarrely competent butler (and his peers) that manages to satisfy and protect his mistress with aplomb in his own unique way.

It's pretty fast to read through as well.

But damn, that's one awesome butler.

Mangagaf is the embodiment of sweatingman anyway. All things here lead to sweatingman

|OT14| All things here lead to smut.

scy

Absolute Duo 9 - these chapters are getting shorter

We've been playing the ominous music for way too long, can someone get killed or something already?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Tsukikage Baby 2
There is something creepy about this age gap romance between the uncle and the girl. Hopefully the MC pulls through with her.

Murcielago 1 - 9
Batshit insane things happen around a dangerous mass killer.
I like it.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 20-33
A harem series that's actually funny, colour me surprised

Zweizer

Banned
Don't read it, it's actually really bad.

It has a certain retro style positivity to it, but every single person who gets in the characters' way is a MASSIVE ASSHOLE with no middle ground.

Aw, oh well.

Sounds like Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo is the good version of it then, with everything being sweet and fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom