• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

You have that reversed. Kakashi's done more with these skills than Obito ever did. He's got powers lesser than Naruto and Sauske and is still by far the strongest person on the battlefield. That's not natural advantage, that's skill, hard work and experience. Kakashi's got all those in spades. You give Obito's powers to anyone else, including Obito himself, and they'd be nowhere near as overpowered.
I don't disagree that training helps, but all of Kakashi training was useless until he was given a power up through Obito powers, that's really the issue, no amount of training will make up for the gap of having special eyes or super chakra. Only exception being Guy who could go to that level by sacrificing his entire life force.
Naruto 689

Woah, Kakashi can actually do stuff.

And did sakura do something too? that's amazing

Sakura had the ability of being completely forgotten, allowing for a stealth attack.

Naruto

Kakashi da god.

Bleach

Haha Mayuri. When i was reading i thought something wrong with the manga site until i read Mayuri´s explanations. Groundhog day lol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't disagree that training helps, but all of Kakashi training was useless until he was given a power up through Obito powers, that's really the issue, no amount of training will make up for the gap of having special eyes or super chakra. Only exception being Guy who could go to that level by sacrificing his entire life force.

Well this is end boss shit, no one's shit without power-ups in situations like this. Even Guy only managed to do something a few forms back, now he'd be next to useless. I'm not disagreeing though, this is all dumb shit. I'm just a sucker for Kakashi going boss-mode on fools and making literally everyone else in the series look bad.

NateDrake

Bleach

I'm sick of Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Every big battle he has been in ends up "When did I give you this drug..." or "When did I swap this out.." It's a boring plot device & makes him this unbeatable lame fighter.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach

I'm sick of Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Every big battle he has been in ends up "When did I give you this drug..." or "When did I swap this out.." It's a boring plot device & makes him this unbeatable lame fighter.

Yea but I'm a sucker for a good troll and this one was pretty meta.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
just read that hxh is on hiatus for 2 weeks. :(

w0FRhZ9.png

Big One

Banned
WUT PIECE B

Awesome chapter this week. Love the Senor Pink and Franky interactions and Robin was pretty boss this chapter.

Fujitora was a Revolutionary?! That's interesting, did not expect that at all. Then again him popping out of nowhere he does kind of have to come from somewhere outside of the military, and we never seen any Revolutionaries in a major extent yet outside of Dragon at this point.

Can't wait for the final clash with Doflamingo. Hope it has a classic One Piece battle feel to it ala Croc and Enel battles. It's been a while since we've gotten one of those considering it's either been war arcs or squash bosses.

WUT PIECE B

Awesome chapter this week. Love the Senor Pink and Franky interactions and Robin was pretty boss this chapter.

Fujitora was a Revolutionary?! That's interesting, did not expect that at all. Then again him popping out of nowhere he does kind of have to come from somewhere outside of the military, and we never seen any Revolutionaries in a major extent yet outside of Dragon at this point.

Can't wait for the final clash with Doflamingo. Hope it has a classic One Piece battle feel to it ala Croc and Enel battles. It's been a while since we've gotten one of those considering it's either been war arcs or squash bosses.

Wait for better translation that one is really poor .

EDIT as you can see that translation was wrong as hell lol .

Revo

One Piece 757

As Robin has a slightly empowering moment, all possibility of Rebecca doing anything is removed.

Finally might actually fight flamingo.

smurfx

get some go again
WUT PIECE B

this was a shitty translation so it's best to wait until a better one.

One Piece 757

As Robin has a slightly empowering moment, all possibility of Rebecca doing anything is removed.

Finally might actually fight flamingo.
i have a strong feeling sugar is going to interfere. i really don't want this but it's going to happen.

upandaway

Toriko

So Komatsu has one of those hidden things too? Not sure how I feel about that...

Minamoto

The twist is here. The final girl isn't actually the aunt, it's Minamoto himself.

Naruto

... Sakura ... did something important and didn't screw it up..!?

Say it aint so!

Bleach

Well this is a power that won't be problematic with Bleach's pacing at all.

One Piece

Rebecca plz go away.

Defuser

Aunt tits ch134 to 135
Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy. Minamoto is a guy.

Stupid sexy Minamoto.

One Piece

Kyros vs Diamante is perfect and absolutely needs to stay the course.

Glad Law is finally free, things are definitely moving forward, just hope they don't meet sugar.

Naruto

:/
.... WHAT??!
"I Like You"? Like who?!?

Edit: Oh it is a throwback to team 7's first encounter

Bleach

Those Repeats made me think the scan was wrong for a sec
Likely next chapter we are going to see him return to normal

OP

Bartolomeo for Straw Hat.... Nico Robin will approve
THAT GLIMPSE OF SABO VS FUGI THOUGH
we are finally get some progress... I hope

Toriko

That Branchi Knife Dance

Thought it was an okay chapter until that
Komatsu Gourmet Cells awakening

I knew he had some since we saw similar veins when he was with Chi Chi

One Piece

Oda probably needs to have a wimpy, weeping prince at some point to even the scores. Not that Rebecca is wimpy exactly, but she should have been designed as a much more competant fighter that can at least hold her own. Also, there is no reason under the son why Diamante should beat Kyros. Going by reputation and approach, Kyros should probably be stronger. It is not like Diamante's ability is particularly great anyway.

Hmm, seems like Isshao has the upper hand against Sabo considering he doesn't have any scrapes. On the other hand, seems like Sabo is holding his own so far which is good. It will get interrupted.

One Piece

Oda probably needs to have a wimpy, weeping prince at some point to even the scores. Not that Rebecca is wimpy exactly, but she should have been designed as a much more competant fighter that can at least hold her own. Also, there is no reason under the son why Diamante should beat Kyros. Going by reputation and approach, Kyros should probably be stronger. It is not like Diamante's ability is particularly great anyway.

Hmm, seems like Isshao has the upper hand against Sabo considering he doesn't have any scrapes. On the other hand, seems like Sabo is holding his own so far which is good. It will get interrupted.

There´s a wimpy princess sitting in Mingo´s dungeons.

Zweizer

Banned
Koe no Katachi ch49

Is there anyone who's not fucked up in some way? Please.

Yuricam ch11

Nooo! Don't go to the other side Yurika!

Maga-Tsuki ch39

Goddamn he's dense.

Yeah, I think another group picked it up. There's an anime adaption if you want to try that (I don't know how it shapes up compared to the manga or how faithful it is). I'm pretty sure there are official translations out there too, not sure what the deal is with those though.

edit: Googling reveals that the volumes are published by Tokyopop. lol

Yeah, I looked for the official volumes but they're impossible to get :( damn tokyopop

I'll stick with it because I like it so much, but the translations really fucking suck.

Bleach
He can talk, cool.

Naruto
Senpai notices.

One Piece
Honestly Im disappointed Oda decided not to show at least Rebecca using her avoid techs and stuff from the coliseum chapters. Also, Bart's barriers has a limit the size of a staircase? Insane. And Law is out too, finally!

One Piece

We really don't know Diamante full ability other than he can turn things into cloth.
With Kyros being a swordsman he still has to look out or he could end up having a disadvantage in the fight .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom