• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Hinamatsuri 19

The best threaning tactic is always the seemingly innocent act.

Hinamatsuri 21

eaOekJ0.png

Hinamatsuri 21.5

Hitomi is the best.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Love so life 5

Is there such a thing as "training to be a good mother" moe? This feels like "training to be a good mother" moe, which is... weird I guess.

Antiwhippy

Love so life 8

Why does every goddamn chapter repeat the premise at the beginning over and over again?

Yes we know that you're an orphan, yes we know that you're saving up to build a nursery, yes we get that what-his-face has an on/off switch.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
So I recently got started and got caught up on One Punch Man and comparing that with mahouka anime I've been watching... I think I have a power fantasy fetish... or at the very least, I like a protagonist whose consistently great and enjoy the story being how they apply that greatness.

I'm craving more manga like this, preferably things with large backlogs built up already.

dani_dc

Hinamatsuri 31

I'd read a full series of Hitomi accidental exploits leading to her becoming a world leader before finishing mid/high school.

Antiwhippy

So I recently got started and got caught up on One Punch Man and comparing that with mahouka anime I've been watching... I think I have a power fantasy fetish... or at the very least, I like a protagonist whose consistently great and enjoy the story being how they apply that greatness.

I'm craving more manga like this, preferably things with large backlogs built up already.

Hellsing.

Especially if you love gore and violence.

dani_dc

Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) should be a good fit for what you want to read.

Aizo

Banned
Apparently this is just a short break due to back pain, not Dragon Quest. God help us all if a new one comes out though.

Isn't he exceeding our expectations, though? Seems like everyone is going to look like a Nisekoi fan for a while. I will cry.

Is there a Shiba Inu in Nisekoi?

Revo

Diamond no Ace 11-61

New pitcher duo makes me think of haikyuu's duo except haikyuu does it better.

And accidents OP, pls nerf.

Zweizer

Banned
Love Tyrant ch13.5

It's pretty much just a commercial for the next volume that cements Akua as a tsundere (not that there were any doubts).

Hinamatsuri 01-10

Hina just might be the greatest manga character ever conceived.

Edit: just read chapters 11-15 and I'm feeling slightly depressed. Its so bittersweet watching Anzu be homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom