• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

I don't like the direction this is taking. Its kind of dumb they're already infamous.

UBW VN

Rin just said "I don't hate you, Shirou." Tsun ----> dere

bigkrev

Is it your birthday by the way? I get the feeling that everyone's birthday here occurs in July/August for some reason.

As Dakku is the real life form of Ishimaru, we can wish him a happy birthday next week

Alrighty, early Sumo spoiler gave us the names of the three new series starting in Jump:

#1 Judos

A manga about Judo written by the same dude that did Retsu Date-senpai. Considering he is the creator of that crappy series, and the fact that he tried to make the name of his series the plural of Judo, I have little hopes for this series.

#2 Hi-Fi Cluster

Super powers battle manga with the protag being an old dude. The robot behind him looks kinda cool. Has not have a previous serialization before.

#3 Sporting Salt
[
A manga about sports and a doctor... Also probably has romance.

Judos is doomed (sub 15 chapters), Hi-Fi Cluster is a maybe (would not be surprised if the old dude is pushed out of focus early on), and Sporting Salt sounds different enough that I think it actually has a chance of catching on

Yuricam 12

Good to see Yurika simultaneously preserving and deflowering Ren's purity. No 2's plan to crush her definitely will not backfire in the slightest.

Mayonaka no X Giten 1
6543839gk67.jpg
onii-chan no baka

Gender jealousy leads the MC to take part in an occult body-swapping ritual. He ends up in the body of a famous idol, but quickly realises that his own circumstances aren't that bad in comparison. Then the ritual expires and, uh, he comes back to find that whoever borrowed his body has gutted his sister like a fish. I basically have to follow it after that ending.

Kyuur

Gender jealousy leads the MC to take part in an occult body-swapping ritual. He ends up in the body of a famous idol, but quickly realises that his own circumstances aren't that bad in comparison. Then the ritual expires and, uh, he comes back to find that whoever borrowed his body has gutted his sister like a fish. I basically have to follow it after that ending.

That sounds pretty awesome. Looks like I'll start re--

-only 1 chapter-

:(

Rhapsody

Banned
Hayate no Gotoku 462

Approaching 10 years huh. The first 6 years or so were so good.

And here's hoping this story is interesting. It's set up like the old ones, so we'll see.

scy

hohohohohoho~~

I get the feeling that everyone's birthday here occurs in July/August for some reason.

can confirm, Aug 14th

UBW VN

Rin just said "I don't hate you, Shirou." Tsun ----> dere

There's a reason why she's best girl.

Mayonaka no X Giten 1

onii-chan no baka

When I read the description before, I assumed it was going to go a different MC and sister route.

kasane

Judos looks like fucking beelzebub

Sporting salt will reach 100 chapters cause japan

Shame i really want sports and romance

Lain

Mayonaka no X Giten 1

onii-chan no baka

Seems interesting.

Chariot

The face is very important. A girl can have booty and boobs all she wants, but if her face looks like the plaster cast of Mitt Romney, I am seriously... confused. The hair is also very important since it can have big influence to the impression of the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom