• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Looking for a Father 18

All the girls are looking for a father!

Jack, The American Ghost 27

yoo cindy don't be mean

jchap

yostuba raw

OMFG

1409071604732.jpg

Marche90

Wagatsuma latest

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome 94 or 104

Mayushii death won't be altered. Beta world line, here comes Aoshima.

Indeed, apt comparison... though I think he should aim for the Steins;Gate world line from the beginning.

It's been a while since I have said this for this series, but I can't wait for the next chapter.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Yuricam
Oh yeah, i remember reading this before...it was the day when i read yuri smut all day long. Not the proudest moment of my life, that's for sure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and the Seven Witches

...I don't exactly remember when Miyamura was revealed as gay.

Unlimited Blade Works END

Oh I see, we're back to super awkward sex scenes with wayyyyyyyy too much facepalm inducing detail. On to Heaven's Feel I guess. That aside, it was a lot better than Fate. Maybe I just find Saber annoying.

Zweizer

Banned

Oh I see, we're back to super awkward sex scenes with wayyyyyyyy too much facepalm inducing detail. On to Heaven's Feel I guess. That aside, it was a lot better than Fate. Maybe I just find Saber annoying.

Fate is the weakest route and Saber is the least interesting waifu. I hope you'll enjoy Heaven's Feel. It's quite a ride.

Marche90

Yamada and the Seven Witches

...I don't exactly remember when Miyamura was revealed as gay.

Nah, it's normal. Fate is the weakest route of the three. Also, you know we have a VN-dedicated thread, right? Actually, there's someone else reading FSN too and posting his impressions there

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nah, it's normal. Fate is the weakest route of the three. Also, you know we have a VN-dedicated thread, right? Actually, there's someone else reading FSN too and posting his impressions there

Yeah, but I'm a regular in this thread and its pretty similar material.

Also, apparently Fujimura-sensei did a shitty job of having "the talk" with Shirou given that he didn't even internally consider that he should maybe not get down with Rin bareback. Shoulda sent Saber out to buy some rubbers ffs. Also, the whole Archer/Shiro interaction plot was just a bit non-sensical.

kasane

With the talks of vn maybe i should just finish grisaia no kinjitsu

Then again i dont want to finish it since the tl on the sequel isnt even started

Date A Live Volume 1 - Tohka Dead End

Save the world by dating the girl!

Basically that, though this mostly focused on dating Tohka who is pretty adorable as Origami loses terribly in just about everything. Yeah, this was pretty enjoyable having just watched the first season of the anime. It's pretty enjoyable and I think the premise is just amusing enough to not be silly LN junk.

ok guys I started reading the Terra Formars manga because the premise for the upcoming OVA intrigued me. I have to say...it's surprisingly good. I can't stop reading it, im on Vol. 5 Ch. 35 right now. Anyone else read this lol.

Basically it's about people who can change certain body parts into Insect/Animal parts and they fight humanoid cockroaches on Mars

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
ok guys I started reading the Terra Formars manga because the premise for the upcoming OVA intrigued me. I have to say...it's surprisingly good. I can't stop reading it, im on Vol. 5 Ch. 35 right now. Anyone else read this lol.

Basically it's about people who can change certain body parts into Insect/Animal parts and they fight humanoid cockroaches on Mars

Yeah, i read it, the battle is quite fun to read, and man oh man, some of the fight is so over the top it's crazy

wonzo

Banned

paging branduil

It's alright but I lost track of what was going on 5 volumes ago

Yeah, i read it, the battle is quite fun to read, and man oh man, some of the fight is so over the top it's crazy

I'm at the part where
Shokichi and Marcos are fighting the Silk Moth and Weevil Roaches
dunno if you remember that. But yeah, the battles are pretty great. Michelle's squad is the best so far, but Sylvester is awesome too.

PK Gaming

Koe no Katachi 50

Ueno's really, really, really, really, really screwed up. I like the author hasn't cheaped out with her character development. The road to being a half-decent human being will be long and arduous.

Busaiku

Kazuki Makes Love Happen?! At ALL-BOYS High School 3

This turned out a lot differently than I expected, and it's pretty awesome.
So now Kazuki has to make a girl fall in love with him so Yu will NTR him away.

Incredible.

Marche90

Koe no Katachi 50

Ueno's really, really, really, really, really screwed up. I like the author hasn't cheaped out with her character development. To road to being a half-decent human being will be long and arduous.

Reading impressions here, I'm really tempted to retake reading KnK, but I just want to breeze through it when the manga's done/close to finish.

Resisting is harder than what I thought :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom