• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, did I miss something with First Love Suicide Pact? I feel like I missed the chapter before the end.

All that happened a chapter before is them jumping off a building and miraculously surviving.

Nooooooooooo way - that's like the absolute best manga on mangabox bar none - I'd delete it otherwise...

Well, maybe just follow Zero until the game comes out.
I mean, they could keep it going for a while longer, since it looks like it's their most popular thing, but I doubt it.

Too bad Zero isn't very scary yet.

kasane

All that happened a chapter before is them jumping off a building and miraculously surviving.

I mean, they could keep it going for a while longer, since it looks like it's their most popular thing, but I doubt it.

Too bad Zero isn't very scary yet.
Maybe i missed something but what about the guy the girl was afraid off

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I just read through the entire current series and it made feel cynical for a while and also made me go outside just because. I wonder why I haven't read it until now. Might as well start the anime now.

Koe no Katachi 50

I feel bad for Ueno. Not that she doesn't have major issues. I guess the next step is not wishing death on Ishida if he doesn't choose her, lol.

Yamada 123

The logical next step here is to either find out some shocking secret about Odagiri or to find out who that one punk girl from Yamada's past is.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Koe no katachi 50

So Ueno is pretty fucking crazy and a horrible person but maybe she's not beyond saving? Also how many of you thought Ueno gave ishida some "service" while he was in a coma, those panels were certainly showing Ueno in a creepy way.

Came here to see if you guys were discussing the rumor I saw from the Viz translator about a big jump series ending unexpectedly, apparently it's Kurokoro Basketball, nothing of value was lost.

Also as it's been awhile since I've posted here just a quick run down of what I've read

Soul Eater Fin

Ending felt a bit rushed, but overall I enjoyed this a lot, pretty much everything from where the anime converged to the final battle was great. It honestly feels like they're should have been 2-3 more arcs before the battle on the moon to help flesh out the remaining death scythes and better introduce the Soul Eater NOT characters who randomly showed up who I only recognized because I watched that anime.

Terraformars Bugs II

EVERYONE IS DYING

EVERYTHING IS RACIST

LOL

Honestly pretty entertaining if you turn your brain off at the door, not sure if I'll read more now or just watch the anime.

One Piece

Been slow but building to hype as it always does, basically Oda just doing what Oda always does.

Naruto

LOL Kishi isn't even trying anymore

Bleach

That ice tard zombie getting trolled chapter was golden

Toriko

This has been kicking all kinds of ass, love the team elements and mixture of both battle and cooking which really helps make Toriko and Komatsu feel important at the same time as opposed to Toriko kills all the things while using Komatsu as a glorified compass.

Shokugeki no Soma

Soma beats Dark Soma, curry guy beats alice's aide, Soma and Curry guy finals where Soma probably loses but still makes the top 10

Attack on Titan

More like attack on people, though I did like the turn of some of the MPs to the Scouts once they learned the truth about Annie

UQ Holder

Yeah I really need to read Negima lol honestly this has been pretty enjoyable but the more Negima references it makes the more lost I feel at times

Fairy Tail

Well it's Fairy Tail, continues to very rarely impress but never do anything particularly bad either.

Aunt's Tits

SoGood.gif

---

Think that mostly catches me up, guess I should check out this sports salt thing to see how bad it is. Any other new thread favorite manga that have gained popularity or other cool shonen news of note?

Read gekkan shoujo nozaki.

That's the comedy series that anime gaf is excited about?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no, romance/harem/comedy/school is like the worst genre combination I can possibly think of. Not saying it's bad just that I have no interest in it. If it's not an action series/dumb shonen it has to have something extra to get me to read/watch it ala Yotsubato or Silver Spoon.

Terraformars Bugs II

EVERYONE IS DYING

EVERYTHING IS RACIST

LOL

Honestly pretty entertaining if you turn your brain off at the door, not sure if I'll read more now or just watch the anime.

you should keep reading

I've been reading it all day. It's so good.

What's wrong with me

so what's up with Naruto? No chapter this week?

that means no naruto and no hxh . Am cry ;-;

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no, romance/harem/comedy/school is like the worst genre combination I can possibly think of. Not saying it's bad just that I have no interest in it. If it's not an action series/dumb shonen it has to have something extra to get me to read/watch it ala Yotsubato or Silver Spoon.

Well it's making fun of all that if that excites you.

Also animegaf jumped on mangaf's bandwagon.

Rhapsody

Banned

You're missing out. It parodies so much of that stuff. And there's no harem.

kasane

Not your typical one tho

Its hilarious
Wait what Kuroko ending?!

Thank fucking god

About time

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Welp, just put in an order for the fanbook.

T69Inlx.jpg

Also the anthology's cover art is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom