• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

I'm actually not too sure it will come out at this point, perhaps as a healing point for Ueno, but I like it when stories don't always tight up everything perfectly.
I suppose. Maybe I'm hanging on to that event because just imagining either person dropping such a guilt bomb makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

...sometimes I wonder if I'm bit of a sadist

Quixzlizx

It's bad, but so bad that it is entertaining again, if you like that. It's start of promising with a few mysteries, but everything falls apart, when it just concentrates on being edgy and show half naked girl harem in the bath and makes strange cuts from someone getting splattered to a BBQ. Everyone is stupid - except the protagonist who has surprising bright moments, while everyone else is 24/7 dumb. It also loves to kill people, just to reverse deaths a minute later through different means.

So, basically like Elfen Lied, then. Although in EL, the protagonist was dumb while Lucy knew what was up.

Zweizer

Banned
I suppose. Maybe I'm hanging on to that event because just imagining either person dropping such a guilt bomb makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

...sometimes I wonder if I'm bit of a sadist

To be fair she kind of deserves to be called out on her actions.

Now if you want to witness guilt bombs regardless of circumstances then I can make a case for you being a sadist.

That's the thread in a nutshell.

Says the sadist of the thread..

_hekk05

Banned
Listen to me.

Soma is amazing.
Rawlands are fun.
Hekk is love, hekk is life.

New serialisations coming soon. I'm in my last class of the day

Zweizer

Banned
what does the 'f' stand for?

what are you really trying to get across here?

He's just trying to protect you from wonzo man.

Well, let's just say I don't mind if this bomb is not a shaped charge, if you catch my drift.

Oh you.

Face it already, Scy's an M

scy is actually Kaoru, who is playing the role of a masochist right now but will turn back into a sadist afterwards.

It all makes sense!

Ippo Spoilers Discussion

So damn happy to hear that Ippo actually loses, hopefully this will lead to him actually growing his fighting style, which should had happened some 5-10 years (real time) ago.

It's the same shit over and over i mean how long has this taken him .
It has been years in real time and manga time no one take that long to grow .

We need something to fill this WednesdayGAF void

Edit:If it's pushed back towards Monday, I might as well subscribe to the weekly again... with all its censorship and missing series :/

C2SI6ia.jpg

UQ Holder! 47

Kuro please.

Santa is in no way a hikkimori.

Don't you know about all the christmas elves he supervises and forces to work all year round without break?

How much he cares about his beloved reindeer like Dasher, Rudolph, and the other ones that really aren't that important?

How he has to constantly puts up with Mrs. Claus? When we all know he got tired of her ass years ago?

And how he sometimes ventures out to malls so that parents can allow their children to sit on his lap, while he smiles and "Ho Ho Ho" to himself?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
To be fair everything on MangaGAF could be part of a Monty Python sketch.

They jumped on the Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun bandwagon. We already won.

I have a really hard time with animeGAF. I'd like to talk about stuff there sometimes, but they seem to hate everything.

Nordicus

scy is actually Kaoru, who is playing the role of a masochist right now but will turn back into a sadist afterwards.

It all makes sense!
So scy is Kaoru and you do not want to believe that he's a complete masochist inside...

It must be tough being such a diligent student, huh Zweizer?

The era of Wednesday Jump is over? A good thing I've largely moved over to Jump International, it won't feel any different to me.

Only time will tell it's not like they did not try before .
I remember when we used chapters even before Wednesday but i also remember getting them late like now.
It kind of crazy when you think about it , we used to read the chapter 3 to 4 days before they were out in Japan at one point in time

dani_dc

It's the same shit over and over i mean how long has this taken him .
It has been years in real time and manga time no one take that long to grow .

Yeah, I caught up "only" 4 years ago, I can't imagine how it would have been to follow this series for the last 20 years.

Ippo Spoilers

I'm going to die before this series ends, aren't I?

I have some good news regarding that,
the author will probably die before you!

Nah we hate that too now.

But only the movies right? Or do people retroactively started hating the series now?

Soma

But only the movies right? Or do people retroactively started hating the series now?

Both.

Actually real talk though it's hard to say because it's kinda dumb to paint an entire community with a singular opinion on anything because it's a group of individuals with varying opinions and not a hivemind.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
It's bad, but so bad that it is entertaining again, if you like that. It's start of promising with a few mysteries, but everything falls apart, when it just concentrates on being edgy and show half naked girl harem in the bath and makes strange cuts from someone getting splattered to a BBQ. Everyone is stupid - except the protagonist who has surprising bright moments, while everyone else is 24/7 dumb. It also loves to kill people, just to reverse deaths a minute later through different means.I suddenly feel deep shame.

Wait a minute, you haven't read Soma?
Spare some time to read it.
It's great!

When the inevitable anime adaptation come, we're all gonna be like, we like it before it was cool!

Ippo Spoilers

I'm going to die before this series ends, aren't I?

That, or it's going to be George RR Martin situation...

I have a really hard time with animeGAF. I'd like to talk about stuff there sometimes, but they seem to hate everything.

I think they all like Space Dandy and Ping pong.

I think they all like Space Dandy and Ping pong.

Space Dandy hell no, but Ping Pong no one hated on that that I can remember. People did really like the newest (21st) episode of Space Dandy though. No hate or even dislike anywhere.
Also everyone loves Gundam Build Fighters. And S2 will be great.
Don't listen to the non believers.

Other then original programming , AnimeGAF are stuck in the past... They also live in a alternate reality where Sakura and Onodera lovers are the norm.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know, every time I go in there, its people watching shows they hate and then complaining about how dumb and pandering they are. I mean, people in AnimeGAF clearly like SAO since they watch all of it and comment on every episode, but then they just write paragraphs about how dumb it like they need to save face in front of internet people they don't know even though its super obvious they like it anyways since people don't watch things they don't like unless they are actually insane people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom