• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nozaki-kun is such an amazingly self-aware manga.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket is confirmed to be ending.

6.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-27/kuroko-basketball-manga-to-end/.78083

Jump must really be glad that they still have Haikyuu right now.

Bleach 594

Mayuri & Arrancar vs Giselle & Zombies (AKA the best thing to happen) is being interrupted to show Byakuya curbstomping 3 quincy from off-screen.

One of whom is the guy who took out Shinsui eye.

Kubo, what the hell are you doing?

dramatis

I'm curious as to why Kuroko ended so suddenly, especially since it's still quite popular and selling well right now. Perhaps another case of Bakuman?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You dont post much

Youre a kouhai

If theyre gonna make it kurokobpart 2 at least make kuroko an actual basketball player not ricky rubio

You guys are going to have to start calling me Grimace-senpai

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Sure there are senpai and kouhai, but where's sensei or kachou?

Wild Life 1

A delinquent with perfect hearing becomes a veterinarian?

It was dumb.

upandaway

The author drew Touhou doujinshis. Just sayin'.
He could have chosen any other name

There are a gazillion possible combinations of letters and/or words in the universe

gazillion

Have you read Cat Level 24/96=?
Nope, I also haven't read any Touhou manga since I became LA. I wanna check out the stuff mentioned in the OT and all the official stuff that came out recently.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mildly agree

Part of the problem is that UBW had an uncharacteristically happy ending (compared to Fate and Fate/Zero) and Heaven's Feel is the despair route from what I've heard.

Sure, Ilya and Saber die, but Ilya's just a construct that would die anyways and Saber at least got some closure that the Grail sucks. The problem with Fate is that Saber's internal conflict is actually kind of stupid.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Technically, Sakura really is one of the weakest characters in Nozaki, but that only because everyone else is so strong.

upandaway

Part of the problem is that UBW had an uncharacteristically happy ending (compared to Fate and Fate/Zero) and Heaven's Feel is the despair route from what I've heard.

Sure, Ilya and Saber die, but Ilya's just a construct that would die anyways and Saber at least got some closure that the Grail sucks. The problem with Fate is that Saber's internal conflict is actually kind of stupid.
There's multiple endings to UBW (and the other routes), you actually saw the less happy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom