• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 35

interesting hints being given and the Charismatic Pervert moniker LIVES lolololo

but its now basically like the Chao stuff in Negima but instead of teasing this girl is trying to keep it a secret.

also that moment at the end might be a hint of who he chose tbh :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
3 years ago, this was how panda posted:

60 chapters later...

I think Sir Dickens remarked on a situation very much like this, it went something like...
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair…

I was just discussing Hinamatsuri with Zweizer. It doesn't seem like a romancey thing which is kinda what I want right now. I'm still reading Yotsuba&! which fills my silly comedy void.

Quixzlizx

Renai Boukun 15

I feel like God and Satan should be sabotaging each other by trying to get Guri to join the other side.

The future is bleak.

IBCDcHk.jpg

Delighted that the hero is showing off his fatherly/brotherly instincts to her even if he has to be rather rough.

Same thing would happen to me with all those cute moments being critical hits to my heart.

Weapon guy is so nice. I think he's the only one whose actually friendly with the hero.

Haly

I call this "digital archaeology".

History needs to be preserved for the benefit of future generations.

Haly

Wiseblade's gif yet.

This is more poking fun at how Wiseblade used to have an Avatar (The Last Airbender) gif for every situation and he couldn't stop posting his fake anime here.

scy

I did a hateread with someone?

Yeah, thanks for reminding me that I exposed myself to TLR/Darkness for prolonged periods of time. ¬.¬

the scars will never heal

Dresden used to be the King of Smut, before he got a job policing NeoGAF and cleaned up his act.

Exhibit A:

Oh man, Itokoi Chidori (and I think Velvet Kiss?) were some of the earlier smutty things I remember in the thread. Or maybe I'm screwing up my timeline.

Usobuko

Banned
I'm willing to read anything (at least if it's not like 100 volumes long or something) as an exchange if someone picks up Hot Gimmick.

Aww, I would do this a couple of years back nowadays I just want to clear my reading-backlog. If you're the same guy on MAL, you read as much as me and according to shared manga comparison, I would pick either Nausicaa or Oyasumi Punpun.

Quixzlizx

I bought Velvet Kiss to support the release of classier adult series, even though the last chapter left me genuinely mad/depressed for the rest of the day.

"Sorry, I can't leave my shitty white-collar drone job to spend my life traveling the world with a corporate heiress." OK

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If only you guys can force yourself to read excellent stuff like wa ga na umishi instead of stuff you hate.

Imagine how productive the world could be!

Shengar

If only you guys can force yourself to read excellent stuff like wa ga na umishi instead of stuff you hate.

Damn, I wonder if I could find a complete volume somewhere here. I remember reading it years ago, but I skipped a volume, and I got too lazy to continue it. It was definitely full of manliness.

Akito

Aww, I would do this a couple of years back nowadays I just want to clear my reading-backlog. If you're the same guy on MAL, you read as much as me and according to shared manga comparison, I would pick either Nausicaa or Oyasumi Punpun.
Yup, I'm Akito on there as well.

I'd do that... for a certain price :p

Zweizer

Banned
So, reading through the old thread, apparently TLR broke panda so much he went full robot mode.

[QUOTE="upandaway";33339781]You are generalizing this way too much, Wiseblade. Let us analyze this properly. There is more to it than meets the eye.

This can be split in several categories:

1. Rito accidentally gropes a girl due to the girl's actions
2. Rito accidentally gropes a girl due to his own actions
3. Rito accidentally gropes a girl due to a 3rd party's actions

Furthermore, each of these can be split into two: classic (ex. falling and groping then getting punched) and original (ex. getting squeezed between two pairs of boobs, and receiving no punishment)

If we take this into account, I would say there's the greatest chance of 3 happening, then 1, then 2. Something like a 50-30-20 split. Also, I'd say TLR favors classic over original in a 60-40 split, but considering the nature of the circumstances and looking at the previous data for this arc, I would say it's more like a 50-50 chance of either happening.

It's a bit crazy to say, but maybe even a 40-60. I don't want to get ahead of myself, though. [/QUOTE]

scy

I bought Velvet Kiss to support the release of classier adult series, even though the last chapter left me genuinely mad/depressed for the rest of the day.

"Sorry, I can't leave my shitty white-collar drone job to spend my life traveling the world with a corporate heiress." OK

traditional bittersweet can't be together ending

Oh my dresden.

Also Itokoi Chidori? Dresden has pretty good taste.

If I remember right, there was a sort-of group read of Itokoi Chidori too. It came up due to some banning of it if I recall?

Quixzlizx

traditional bittersweet can't be together ending

If I remember right, there was a sort-of group read of Itokoi Chidori too. It came up due to some banning of it if I recall?

I get that she wanted a bittersweet ending, but the MC's actions to reach that ending didn't ring true to me. That's why I was so salty about it.

Trinity Seven 1 - 41

I finished reading all the chapters release so far within a couples of days. Perhaps one of the best harem manga ever. Normally I dont like harem endings when the MC doesnt get a girl in the end, however this is one of the harem manga I dont mind that ending. I do feel like if Arata ends up with a girl, it will be Lilith. I really like how Arata is not dense like some MC and the art style as well. Hopefully the anime adaptation is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom