• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Girls of the Wild 146

The solution to stupid fullpage images is to make the browser window smaller.

This is so incredibly dumb.

scy

Girls Go Around 10 [END] - ...........................................................................

dang.

scy

bad end? i won't continue then

Not sure.

Full spoilers:
So the big loop we find out is Chihiro saving him from killing himself. She goes through cycle after cycle changing his life so he doesn't want to kill himself anymore. Now, he has friends and everything ... and she falls to her death instead of him. Which sets off HIS cycle there and he tries desperately to save her. Which causes the other girls to die instead. This repeats until the inevitable conclusion that his death is what stops it all which is why he willingly jumps to his death and refuses to be saved. Which just puts us back at step 1 with Chihiro regretting not being able to save him

kasane

Not sure.

Full spoilers:
So the big loop we find out is Chihiro saving him from killing himself. She goes through cycle after cycle changing his life so he doesn't want to kill himself anymore. Now, he has friends and everything ... and she falls to her death instead of him. Which sets off HIS cycle there and he tries desperately to save her. Which causes the other girls to die instead. Until the inevitable conclusion that his death is what stops it all. Which just puts us back at step 1

so basically a non ending.

dumbyugi

Girls Go Around END

Well shit. That's not how I thought this series was going to end. I guess the moral of the story is don't try and change fate because you're fucked anyway. There's a few things I wish were explained but overall I like this series. 7/10.

scy

Possibly? My interpretation is that
they're just stuck in an endless loop where one of them always dies. He kills himself because of regretting his school life which leads to her saving him which in turn leads to him killing himself to protect everyone which in turn leads to her saving him. Considering 10.5's wording, I think she'll eventually reach the point of confessing to him BEFORE the events which may be the right trigger to save everyone. Like, her focus has been making his life fulfilling by pushing everyone to him rather than ... being the one to make his life fulfilling. That alone being the missing "route" makes me just think it's the right trigger and we're left to assume it'll eventually happen

kasane

Girls Go Around END

Well shit. That's not how I thought this series was going to end. I guess the moral of the story is don't try and change fate because you're fucked anyway. There's a few things I wish were explained but overall I like this series. 7/10.

I think the two will repeat everything

since
him dying stops the girl from dying the mc will most likely kill himself. The girl not wanting the MC dead would kill herself. Wish they kinda explained how everything became that way but its short so its fine enough i guess

dumbyugi

Possibly? My interpretation is that
they're just stuck in an endless loop where one of them always dies. He kills himself because of regretting his school life which leads to her saving him which in turn leads to him killing himself to protect everyone which in turn leads to her saving him. Considering 10.5's wording, I think she'll eventually reach the point of confessing to him BEFORE the events which may be the right trigger to save everyone. Like, her focus has been making his life fulfilling by pushing everyone to him rather than ... being the one to make his life fulfilling. That alone being the missing "route" makes me just think it's the right trigger and we're left to assume it'll eventually happen

I wish the series had ended with
her confessing and stopping the loop
rather than the way it actually ended. I dislike when a series implies a better ending rather than just bloody showing us the better ending.

scy

I wish the series had ended with
her confessing and stopping the loop
rather than the way it actually ended. I dislike when a series implies a better ending rather than just bloody showing us the better ending.

Yeah, I'm surprised that 10.5 didn't do just that, really. Oh well.

Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai Shiteita. 01

LqwQK9ul.png

The right hand officer of an evil empire falls in love with a magical girl.

Oh god, so cute. So very cute.

Lain

I saw a watermarked airgear image post without the name of the manga in that other thread disappear pretty quick. They are watching.

Makes me wonder, with romance manga where the two leads are named in the title, have they ever ended up with different people?

hmm not sure tbh but i'm usually not that updated with manga, especially romance ones.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 28

LOLOLOLOL @ Seo's memory.

She continues to be great.

Also should i feel bad for Mikorin here or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom