• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were getting another one shot, hopefully better than Sakuran (tentative), I wonder when he'll attempt a new full series.
BtFReTNCIAEpYhT.png

PK Gaming

Akame ga Kill 51

Esdeath's obsession withTatsumi is pretty obnoxious now. It was intriguing when it first surfaced, but the novelty has worn off. Can she cut the crap and go back to being a complete monster again? And yeah, Tatsumi's pretty dumb for outright telling her that he has a girlfriend. He could have easily manipulated her.

RIP Lubo

Dresden

While true, it still means he straight up told Esdese to go on the warpath instead of ... I dunno. Anything else. It's a weird contrast in that Rabac says actually nothing over there while Tatsumi IMMEDIATELY blurts shit out. This entire manga thus far is pretty much a testament at how bad at this whole assassin business Tatsumi is.

Also, don't they know what Rabac looks like? He defected with Najenda. That's his backstory. He was her right-hand officer even then. I'm not entirely sure why he'd buy the whole "we only knew because of him" angle. I mean hell, HE FOUGHT WAVE.

It's all so stupid. They know what Rabac looks like, and they know what Tatsumi looks like, knowing that Esdesu is after the latter, so he certainly wouldn't be able to stroll through the city freely even if they don't know that he's NR. Typical AgK, I guess.

Akame ga Kill! 51

I've never seen someone betray their comrades as badly as Tatsumi just did.

He literally just put a hit list on every single woman in Night Raid.

RIP everyone not named Akame.

The little fuck up just unleashed a psychopathic Esdese on all of you.

Don't even have to mention its kinda his fault Rabac lost one his manhoods.

Akame ga Kill! 51

You know I didn't even think of that. Him just mentioning he has a girl he loves is an awful move.

bigkrev

Were getting another one shot, hopefully better than Sakuran (tentative), I wonder when he'll attempt a new full series.
BtFReTNCIAEpYhT.png

Hey, it's something. And by virtue of being a one shot, it being in US Jump doesn't mean death!

BTW, fun activity for you kids at home:
I was on Amazon ordering Nisekoi vol 4 a few minutes ago, and scrolled down to the 12th item on the results page for a search of "Nisekoi". Saw something very lewd.

scy

Both versions of it too.

what does it say about us that WE ALL WENT TO CHECK

edit: Kindle versions of Deadman Wonderland are $2? wut.

Defuser

Akame ga Kill! 51

Even if Tatsumi didn't say anything, Esdese would've still kill the night raid anyway.

scy

Yeah but it would be normal murder and not passion-filled "GET MY BOY BACK" murder.

She created the ability to freeze time to keep him from escaping. What will she do to the girl that stole him?

Yeah but it would be normal murder and not passion-filled "GET MY BOY BACK" murder.

She created the ability to freeze time to keep him from escaping. What will she do to the girl that stole him?
Torture the girl in terrible and creative ways while focing Tats to watch. I mean that is her thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom