• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

image.php

Scum

I, for one, welcome our new Yandere Esdese Overlord.

Akame ga Kill! 51

I've never seen someone betray their comrades as badly as Tatsumi just did.

He literally just put a hit list on every single woman in Night Raid.

RIP everyone not named Akame.

The little fuck up just unleashed a psychopathic Esdese on all of you.

Don't even have to mention its kinda his fault Rabac lost one his manhoods.

i4ta2es.jpg

Big One

Banned
So I got the rest of the volumes of the original Dragonball. Yes I know that it and Z are technically considered to be the same series (cause they are) but anyway...I like collecting manga in arcs anyway.

Anyway....

Dragonball Vol 10-12

It's been so long since I read or watched these. It's nice to actually read the Viz translations for a cleaner feel overall.

I forget how fucking awesome Tenshihan and Roshi were until you read volumes like this. Such a downfall. I really wish Toriyama would've done more with Ten and the other characters later on.

Yopparatte Shimaimashita

Another one of Kageyama having to take care of Hinata but this time with true feelings beind shared. Hinata was saying some pretty funny lines after eating the cake, lets be volleyball and then jumping into the net and a few more. Really good one. I wish he remembered the next day though.

bigkrev

I don't get the appeal of fancy cases. The thing is under my desk, never to be seen. Just get a barebones case and use the money to improve something. Get a bigger SSD or something!

scy

I don't get the appeal of fancy cases. The thing is under my desk, never to be seen. Just get a barebones case and use the money to improve something. Get a bigger SSD or something!

I keep my case on the desk! It's a fairly barebones case though. It's more about the right size and all the nice-to-have features for cabling and installation imo.

Chousuinou Kei 14 - 16

Devil's Vault arc was alright over all, I dont know where I would place it among the different cases, Immolation Game was still the best, maybe perhaps in between Cursed Melody and Drowned Dry but not higher than Invisible Bullets. So many good mysteries and solutions in each arc that ranking can be difficult. Devil's Vault gave us another new Kei skill which looked great in action. Sometimes I wish I had such a powerful brain.

Next volume looks intense especially with a new face to the police department, top law school grad even.

Akiba's Trip 01

There were more interesting pages but I rather not embed them~

Besides some flashy moments at the start, it throws itself back into background and setting up for the story so lots of talking.

Quasar

Okujou-hime - enjoyed it pretty much, even if Youhei has the 'oblivious to childhood friends planet sized crush' trait and Sumika is a pretty extreme brocon.

Furyous

Akame ga Kill! 51

I've never seen someone betray their comrades as badly as Tatsumi just did.

He literally just put a hit list on every single woman in Night Raid.

RIP everyone not named Akame.

The little fuck up just unleashed a psychopathic Esdese on all of you.

Don't even have to mention its kinda his fault Rabac lost one his manhoods.

Am I the only one hoping Tatsumi and Esdese get together at the end? Is it me or is there a fourth party that was alluded to earlier? If there are in the Prime Minister's mansion what is stopping Tatsumi from trying to assassinate the prime minister? I don't want a rescue mission at all. Have Tatsumi use Sympathy No Jutsu to convince Esdese to switch sides. Esdese isn't that bad. I hope you all realize we're getting a Wave versus Tatsumi at some point.

Ojojojo 01-11

5VXWPMR.jpg

An ojou-sama (an actual one, not some fake one) transfers in and becomes the weird kid in class.

This is pretty amazing. Ojou-sama is the best, weird kid is just as great. This is a great 4koma.

kasane

Am I the only one hoping Tatsumi and Esdese get together at the end? Is it me or is there a fourth party that was alluded to earlier? If there are in the Prime Minister's mansion what is stopping Tatsumi from trying to assassinate the prime minister? I don't want a rescue mission at all. Have Tatsumi use Sympathy No Jutsu to convince Esdese to switch sides. Esdese isn't that bad. I hope you all realize we're getting a Wave versus Tatsumi at some point.

I do want them to be together. But if i want them together i don't want an half ass reason like that. If anything i want wild card to be wiped out (which isn't happening) and have tatsumi and esdesee team up or something.

So seeing that I've dropped akame ga kill for awhile now, has esdese actually turned into a sympathetic character?

Well she hasn't tortured anyone to death in a good while that I can remember, so that's gotta count for something.

But sympathetic? I dunno. Still unclear what side she'll eventually end up on I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom