• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbyugi

Would Chao exist since she's alternate timeline. I don't even wanna think about timelines rn so I'll just go with she does. She could be someone else's daughter, Touta may not be the only grandchild of Negi.

edit: whippy, she came from early 22nd century didn't she? Since this is late 21st than she could very well be Touta's daughter.

Yeah the whole alternate timeline's thing is why I was wondering. Not that it matter's I guess, she wouldn't be in it until the very end even if she is Touta's daughter.

_hekk05

Banned
New Serialisation: ギャングロード aka GangRoad, by Nishikawa Eight

Serialised in Weekly Shounen Champion

oxizpu.jpg

It's a battle shounen, complete with gangs and yakuza and a busty girl who wears over-revealing clothes and a miniskirt.

bjork

Kodomo no Kodomo - it's not like it was some mindblowing story, but that's really how it ends? It must've been cancelled or something.

IHaveIce

Banned

It's a battle shounen, complete with gangs and yakuza and a busty girl who wears over-revealing clothes and a miniskirt.
In for the busty girl

If only the bandage was on the nose instead of both cheeks.

Zweizer

Banned
Tsugumomo ch31

Dark obi and reformed rival. How cliché.

Tsugumomo ch31.1

That's one huge-ass cockroach.

Tsugumomo ch32

Yet another series where the mother is the strongest character. Things might get interesting however.

Tsugumomo ch32.1

Is he lucky or unlucky? You're the one to decide.

Hinamaru Zumou is in third position in the next issue of Jump. Incredible reception for this series. Jump has a new hit on their hands.

Is sumo popular with the youth in Japan? I'd have thought most enthusiasts were older people.

-Setsuna-

Are there manga or anime just as hilarious and nonsensical as Kimengumi these days? If so, which would you guys recommend?

(Found nothing really interesting via Google)

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 360.1 + 390-395

Yeah this is definitely better read in huge chunks as the overall sense of scale is really lost on a weekly basis.

drunk mountain queen >>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Mob Psycho 65.1

Guys I think Dimple's really gonna "die" this time. :(

food smut 79

lmao dude got fukken rekt

scy

Hm.

I wouldn't necessarily call him a loser MC.

The rest is probably right but he's more like Arata (Trinity Seven), really.

PK Gaming

An up and comer

Zweizer

Banned
Hm.

I wouldn't necessarily call him a loser MC.

The rest is probably right but he's more like Arata (Trinity Seven), really.
Twist, he was already competent from the get go.

And he wasn't adverse to harem antics which made him a refreshing protag.
lazy MC + completely okay with the harem

Don't make me read it!

panda has finally lost it

Eh, it's just his weekly maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom