• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Silver Spoon 99-104
sspoon99.png

Feels like there's only a handful of chapters left before the end. :(

If so I hope we get a spinoff or something with the new girl.

Good for you.

My flight in 20 days actually takes me close to Ukraine. I'm not feeling the hype at all

well we will know what happen then. Maybe someone will pick up your helm of lewd-dity.

AKB49 167
aw shit son.
aw shit.
knowing this manga, its not going to be that easy....right?

Quasar

Silver Spoon 99-104

Feels like there's only a handful of chapters left before the end. :(

If so I hope we get a spinoff or something with the new girl.

See to me it feels like it could just be the start of a new chapter that could go on for ages. the whole story of Hachiken's business could be pretty lengthy.

Crown Craze 5
tumblr_n981c00M0b1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Good backstory though that rotten reaction and result from the tripping from the cliff :( I wish it could have spent more time on the happy parts of their background and resolving the present day. Thankfully the resolution was great but then it ended right at the best scene, why :(

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Good for you.

My flight in 20 days actually takes me close to Ukraine. I'm not feeling the hype at all
RIP
be safe and don't take Malaysia airlines pls

Nisekoi 132
lol everyone's reaction to Marika, especially Chitoge's.

And the Shitterdera should lose.

Defuser

Nisekoi
The seven heroines of Bonyari......

1)Onodera
2)Chitoge
3)Tsugumi
4)Marika
5)Rui
6)???
7)???

If going by this then most likely Raku would have a 7 girl harem with 7 keys lol.

I didn't include Ruri because very little people knew she was a beauty without the glasses and ponytail and besides she more of a beta for Shuu.

Zephyx

Nisekoi

After catching up to the latest chapter, I now understand how frustrating this manga is. The premise and thrills while reading is good but the pacing is terrible. I still enjoyed it though.

Kosaki all the way even when Chitoge seems the best candidate to win it all.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I used to have frequent motion sickness when I was a kid, until my dad beat it out of me with frequent car trips and stuff. The only time I've gotten motion sick recently was on a kayak in the ocean.

Logick 30
Holy shit, they're going with the secret brother and sister plot? lol

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It's been hard for me to sleep in cars ever since I started driving though. Maybe it's anxiety.

Red Blood Red Legacy 16
Boobs are not balloons.

I get motion sickness in cars so I can really do in them (besides when I'm driving) is sleep in them, lol

I don't get it in buses so dunno

Planes suck as I can never sleep in them. Maybe cause I'm usually traveling like a peasant in peasant seats.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Well you wouldn't really want to sleep while driving anyway. :p
I mean, like when other people are driving and i'm a passenger.

Zero/FATAL FRAME: Shadow Priestess 2
Huh, I was expecting just the girl to go investigate, not the whole class. Welp, more people to kill off, I guess!

scy

Nisekoi 132 - Who are the rest of the Seven Heroines? I assume Chitoge, Marika, Tsugumi, Kosaki, Ruri, Kyoko, and Yui? At least that way new girls don't need to be introduced?

Though Yui is new and Kyoko is gone so...

Seven Heroines, Keyblades, we're getting really close to our genre shift

Blue Sky Complex 5
BtUiYjnCYAA-cUY.png:large

Terashima gets so close at times but then Narasaka just pushes him away sometimes. I hope its just not a conscious decision. Though their kiss scene while looking at books was sweet as well as the scene when he chuckled at being called Chika. Terashima 's pumps of joy when he saw a smile or was able to ask him to come to the beach was the best parts. I hope it works out even if Narasaka is straight...

So they are going to show "The Last: Naruto the Movie" on December huh?
I see makes sense the series is ending so I am guessing this movie will be ahead of the anime and instead be where the manga is currently is at.

Hmmm lets see... author is writing the story, alright.... new designs, okay... Showing a teaser this month and a trailer in August... Schedule campaign being used as a gateway?

Campaign code name is... Naruto’s New Era Opening Project?!?!

Naruto’s New Era Opening Project

New Era... Opening

No.... No don't tell my Kishi that "The Last Naruto Movie" is the last part of an act?

Oh Boy

bigkrev

I can't sleep on Airplanes if my life depended on it.

That said, if i'm in the passenger seat of a car, i'm normally unconscious in 3 minutes or less, regardless of the time of day or if I'm tired. It impresses the hell out of people.

Big One

Banned
So they are going to show "The Last: Naruto the Movie" on December huh?
I see makes sense the series is ending so I am guessing this movie will be ahead of the anime and instead be where the manga is currently is at.

Hmmm lets see... author is writing the story, alright.... new designs, okay... Showing a teaser this month and a trailer in August... Schedule campaign being used as a gateway?

Campaign code name is... Naruto’s New Era Opening Project?!?!

Naruto’s New Era Opening Project

New Era... Opening

No.... No don't tell my Kishi that "The Last Naruto Movie" is the last part of an act?

Oh Boy
Maybe Kishimoto is creating a GT for his series for the anime.

I can't sleep on Airplanes if my life depended on it.

That said, if i'm in the passenger seat of a car, i'm normally unconscious in 3 minutes or less, regardless of the time of day or if I'm tired. It impresses the hell out of people.

My plane flights are so short that there is usually no time to really sleep. Then flying from va to ca once, was too excited to finally see mountains higher than the southern Alleghenies and eternally flat lands to worry about sleeping.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto Z

Naruto shows up with his son, who has the Kyuubi's baby son placed inside him. I'm just going to assume in her desperation, the Mizukage and the Kyuubi were married and had a son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom