• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orenchi no Furo Jijou 01-04

S3IO1kk.jpg

A guy saves a merman and now he lives in his bathtub.

Kinda amusing for the interactions between the guy and merman. I guess you can get all :DTL if you want to too.

_hekk05

Banned
We finally hit double digits in #mangagaf

hurray!

edit: Soma 80 is pretty intense.

Mimisaki challenges Soma to a shokugeki, betting Aldini's knife for Soma's.

Soma ups the bet by asking for every single knife Mimisaki has won, and if he loses he'll quit cooking.

Topic is the main dish in a western meal. Soma's gonna make beef stew

Aizo

Banned
Eyeshield 21 - Vol. 33-34
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Whatta game. Musashi, Raimon, Sena... damn.

Now it's onto the game that Kurita (now it's confusing because I'm talking about Eyeshield, but I'm talking about the GAF Kurita) foreshadowed to me, months ago.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
How do we be sure if the GAF and Eyeshield Kuritas are actually 2 different people?

Have we ever seen them together at the same time
time?

Kuro no Tantei 01-08

A S and a M team up as a detective and assistant duo to solve cases around the city.

Having a sadistic detective is pretty fun since he's more or less cares less about saving the day and more with making people suffer and that's so much fun to read. Its starting to get interesting with the whole big case of doppelgangers and whatever but the main draw is still the S and M team.

Revo

The Breaker: New Waves 168

With the way breaker is, i would have not noticed there was missing content since that's about how all of breaker ends.

Aizo

Banned
Otoyomegatari - Ch. 39
Awh. How sweet. Friendship!
Billy Bat - Ch. 116-118
More nonsense! I don't mind it, really.
Boku wa Mari no Naka - Ch. 28-29
Life's getting better, but I still have no idea where this is going. I can only imagine that he will accept being Mari one day. Perhaps the real Mari is happy with her life.
One Piece - Ch. 752-754
Waiting for that flashback!
One Punch-Man - Ch. 43-46
These chapters go by so quickly. I haven't read it since the beginning of the year, but caught up in just 10-15 minutes. I wish there was more. I'll read more of the original when I get some more manga reading time.
Vinland Saga - Ch. 105
Thorfinn's lack of pride is a strength. He'd eat horse shit to do what needs to be done. No big deal.

Usobuko

Banned
By Hokazono Masaya ( Author of Inugami, Ashita Dorobou, Girlfriend )

Freak Island 1st Volume

g7XYGrc.jpg

Decent opening, here's hoping for exciting times ahead.

Nozaki-Kun 41

Time for Sakura to take hold of the stupid ball and as expected its because of her feelings for Nozaki.

It was mentioned in a earlier discussion with someone but its still mindblowing seeing Mikorin in the straight-man role LOL

Also "little devil" Sakura was pretty interesting but normal Sakura has her place (great blushing scenes tbh)

Mortemis

Banned
The Breaker: New Waves 168

With the way breaker is, i would have not noticed there was missing content since that's about how all of breaker ends.

Exactly. There was a chapter a while back released with a few pages missing at the end, didn't even notice it.

Why not just delay the chapter a day and release it all at once instead of releasing an unfinished chapter.

Revo

Kuroko no Basket 271

Has this game been going on for a year? Have there been other games in this manga besides this last one? I don't know anymore.

Prison School 123

So we've come full circle.

upandaway

Hayate 455

mV6aAvk.png

This manga has way too much of an easy time with making me laugh. I don't know how it happens. I can never last more than 2 pages.

retcon: and now fumi shows up. rip me.

_hekk05

Banned
デモンズ・コア aka Demon's Core, by ムサシマル (Musashimaru) [13 chapters out]

An unemployed demon girl living in poverty is given a wanted poster and thrown into the human world.

An Initiator, who has just killed of a busty demon who tried to eat him, finds said demon girl dropping out of the ceiling.

They fight, she is defeated in 2 panels, and the initiator captures her love with some bowls of ramen.

Its a battle shounen love comedy!!

wonzo

Banned
Okusan 10

That lil kid played her like a goddamn fiddle. lmao

Boku Girl 20-21

omfg this new dude
deadmanny.png

tsuitero kanojo 3

dropping this due to just how insufferable the mc is ._.

デモンズ・コア aka Demon's Core, by ムサシマル (Musashimaru) [13 chapters out]

An unemployed demon girl living in poverty is given a wanted poster and thrown into the human world.

An Initiator, who has just killed of a busty demon who tried to eat him, finds said demon girl dropping out of the ceiling.

They fight, she is defeated in 2 panels, and the initiator captures her love with some bowls of ramen.

Its a battle shounen love comedy!!
Doesnt really seem like it spices up the demon goes to human world genre.

Watamote 63
Sequel idea for when this manga ends, a hilariously awkward version of that Himouto Umaru-chan manga.

Fairy Tail 394
Power of bonds/friendship? Check. Ecchi scenes? Check. Also, Gray power boost.

Mysterious Girlfriend X 90
Ok, guess beach chapter will be up soon.

Theonik

yeah he tagged everything. we all knew what we were getting into. he did nothing wrong.

pretty sure that anime GAF guy that was moaning in twitter embedded something in anime GAF which might as well be account suicide these days and that's what got him the chopper.
I actually LINKED to pantyshots behind a content descriptor an NSFW tags but hey, keep spreading rumours! As for my tweet, someone linked me that post on IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom