• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Art Online 4-koma 17

Swmucbzl.png

I knew this series was too lewd for me

Zweizer

Banned
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous ch10-11

First rule of ficiton strategies: when you share a plan with the readers, it will never go as planned.

scy

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous ch10-11

First rule of ficiton strategies: when you share a plan with the readers, it will never go as planned.

Except when it does, to the surprise of the entire cast, reader, and probably the author too.

Zweizer

Banned
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous ch14-14.1

Okay caught up with this and I can say this is SUPER INTERESTING.

Kyouko best girl of the forever.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
But what if I somehow rationalize it as eclairs and boston creme doughnuts, and Kyouko simply being a connoisseur of baked goods

in any case, you won't get my badge unless it's over my dead body

Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu o Aishite Iru 1-4

Okay, I'm in.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu o Aishite Iru end
God damn it.

Time to go find the light novel.

edit: The other two volumes aren't translated, RIP.

Re:Monster 5

So we got Jobs now?
And he can just eat equipment, lol

And Green Slimes? How much more video game can this get before they just come out and say it

Accel World v1 (end) light novel

Didnt realize it was printed in the usa and not overseas. But only minor issue thing I had with it was the direct link = directing thing but otherwise fairly great purchase to add to my ever growing ln collection.

Great book and the anime did great adding all the little details to make many scenes come to life as good as Reki Kawahara described them here. Especially the part with Silver Crow's wings.
tumblr_m3xq1x76Rx1qjgyhuo1_250.gif
tumblr_m3xq1x76Rx1qjgyhuo2_250.gif

Writing wise kind of felt like could understand the pain and complex Haruyuki suffered from for his weight and appearance and distance from his friends a bit more than in the other adaptations. Just the writing and internal discussion he had going on and the body language and comments to Kuroyukihime made it all more sadder. But at least things are looking up. Cant wait for their V2, and if it can keep the nice colour pages too, and another hilarious commentary from someone (though the one here was bit lewd as Im assuming the writer of it made erotic games due to his comments of accelerating to making that feeling last longer etc).

Charade

I'd trust Costi more than scy. Then again, Costi and his KNIM recs... It's best if you don't trust either of them actually.
They're basically one and the same, anyways.

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou 6

Smooth move.

scy

Re:Monster 5 - So ... something bad happens soon, right? This grinding chapter after chapter isn't all that fun.

Wait, is that the joke?

I'd trust Costi more than scy. Then again, Costi and his KNIM recs... It's best if you don't trust either of them actually.

wow

Zweizer

Banned

Yeah, I mean, they are a couple. Obviously they're conspiring together.

Charade

But seriously, I'm just messing with you guys.

Now, the real person you gotta watch out for is Zweizer. That dude is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom