• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
In reality all recommendations have some levels of crazy behind it

image.php

Zweizer

Banned
I dunno, to be actually crazy you need to have more than one troll rec. :p

May I?

I'd suggest you also read
Secret Dog God Kokoro-chan
The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb
Dulce Report
, and, for shits and giggles,
Nuts Eater

Koi no Jumon 1

Pretty good start to this manga on self discovery for Mr. Teacher as he tries to figure out why every girl he goes with ditches him after a few weeks or so. Though have to wonder why he went to the bar to address his curse instead of other means. Though with Shouta present he may have some help in addressing it and hopefully coming to terms with himself to avoid this source of distress. Good art too especially when the artist pretties it up when they are looking at each other.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
May I?

Dulce Report
Nuts Eater

I wouldn't really call The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb a troll rec.

dumbyugi

May I?

Dulce Report
Nuts Eater

is good though, hardly a troll rec. Also
Dulce Report
is overrated but it's still good.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A mistress from scy's dark and shady past.

Quel scandale!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Historie's pretty good with this.

Will check out Historie, seen it a couple of times in my journey for finding manga to consume.... *see's it* its good but I want modern stories and romance... ;_;

Shota Pregnancy

the disclamer at the end and the censorship on the back cover icanthalp
deadpos.jpg

the fuq?

saw a few pages of what is being discussed and

aGqWnw8.gif

is this the shota pregnancy one you're talking about?

This discussion again
ie01AEG.gif

LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS! IT MIGHT BE IN ALL OF US!

A tsundere I see. Or is it Dandere? I can't tell anymore.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
This is one reason why I don't like recommending things.

The other is apparently the rest of this thread.

Please give me romance and ACTION! Aka Shounen and Romance my comrade... I search but to no avail, I always find weak material when you read almost everything...

Revo

Hayate no Gotoku 459

While the way to defeat the spirit was great, why couldn't they just get a stone ;_;

Tonari no Seki-kun 55

Hypnosis to become the new trend to pass tests.

scy

Please give me romance and ACTION! Aka Shounen and Romance my comrade... I search but to no avail, I always find weak material when you read almost everything...

If you haven't read it yet, Baby Steps is pretty good too for sports shounen + romance.

Whoa now. Scy and I had our fair share of arguments. I get along with phillip all the time. I do not get along with scy all the time.

To be fair, many of the times is just because I have a really short fuse for irritation.

Soma

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 1-14

Nooooooo
Kyouko's totally gonna die soon isn't she? :(

Ah well fun series so far either way. Loving how ridiculous some of these powers are.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
To be fair, many of the times is just because I have a really short fuse for irritation.

Well... I'm also easily irritated as well with certain things. It's not entirely your fault. I still feel bad for not getting Dragon's Crown to play with costi and you. lol.

Stulaw

Tower of God Season 1

This is great, I don't think Bam's a great main character, and
Rachel's betrayal
didn't really shock me, but the other characters are great. :).

cuilan

Hello my friend, may I suggest you read Drainage City? Now that's a masterpiece!

I think I prefer the first one over the sequel, even though it's a lot older and the art isn't as "good" as a result. It's mainly because the stories in part 1 are a bit better, and the artwork is somewhat "cuter", or so I think.

Zweizer

Banned
I think I prefer the first one over the sequel, even though it's a lot older and the art isn't as "good" as a result. It's mainly because the stories in part 1 are a bit better, and the artwork is somewhat "cuter", or so I think.

I agree that the second one wasn't as good as the first but I liked how some characters from the first made an appearance again and you could see how they changed and have lived their lives. It was a pretty sweet moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom