• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
I guess its just me. Maybe because I keep associating theonik and cuilan with animegaf.

Oh, so elements = posters. I thought you meant things like trends on what series people read now or something. The only posters I can remember off the top of my head from animegaf are Jexhius and cajunator and... that's basically it. Can't tell if people are moving over here or something. :/

-----

Tower of God S3 01

Oh, look what came back. Slow ass start with the MC looking worse than ever. Sigh.

Re:Monster 5
auieF.png
no shit!

Nanatsu no Taizai 87
more cliffhanger
yaaaaay....

Usobuko

Banned
The Genshiken author has some early projects in the late 90s and early 00s which I like. In particular, Yonensei & Gonensei. They are still very much obscure even to those who read a lot.

wonzo

Banned
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 1-6

Yeah, this is pretty weir and out there even by Asano's standards but I'm really keen on seeing his take on your "average" slice of life series.

just hope nothing bad happens to ONTAN

_hekk05

Banned
Oh lol when panda said I mentioned Hip Whip Girl before I didn't realise he was referring to Keijou!!!!!!!! (the number of exclamation points is apparently important and relevant)

Lemme see if I can dig up some nice quality public raws

edit: The dream is dead. Raws are as shitty as you would think

Edit: Yoakemono and My Hero Academia have been picked up by chinese scans. Apparently even chinese scans have given up on new shounen jump dungeon manga.

Eng trans teams gotta step it up

wonzo

Banned
Tonari no Seki-kun 54-55

bad sport = bad injury

Shinozaki 16

Man, she really needs to just let it go and jump in on the crazy.

Stretch 21-22B

damn this is some real heavy stretchless shit :(

dani_dc

Weekly Shonen Jump is going to feature some graviure idol in the magazine for the first time in 18 years next issue. The two girls will be cosplaying characters from Nisekoi.
Those cosplays look really low quality, especially Chitoge.

Nisekoi Vita game first PV. And people said the only good games Konami make now are MGS
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNFIRPqhjuo
English version plea-

Lack of Haru means game is shit. Shiiiiiiiiit
Nvm. Well, maybe, I guess as long as it has Marika its OK.

dani_dc

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 1-11
Violent murders. Gang-rape. Gender-Bending. Lesbian Sex.
I can see why this caught peoples attention.

Akito

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 1-11
Violent murders. Gang-rape. Gender-Bending. Lesbian Sex.
I can see why this caught peoples attention.
I was tricked by the fact that it is drawn by YOKO, the artist of Masturbation Master Kurosawa :(
lol

upandaway

Hayate

Y'know I was wondering why this happened for a few seconds, like what's wrong with giving them the stone already at this point. Then I realized that's kind of the only thing left in the manga in terms of story.

Revo

Prison School 124

TFW no bros to help you escape with the attractive girls

And Joe's involvement in the story is hilarious.

dani_dc

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 13-14
Well, that was surely something.
Not the best excuse to justify her not murdering people, but I guess the author needed to make something up to curb her clear overpowered ability of killing people by sexually pleasuring them (and being able to do so with ease) while also being able to do so by teleporting her hand via a mirror.

Revo

Nana to Kaoru 16-22

I hope the breathers don't really become double. Sometimes it might be a good changeup but always is definitely off the table.

Destroyed Century Joxer 17

If the moon somehow did fall/crash into Earth I wonder if the consequences would have been more severe than this, considering they still kept machines and everything (surely it couldnt take only 200 yrs to independently reinvent them?.

Genji the Death's Friend 19

That was a very psychological type chapter and conclusion. I still dont understand how the imaginary creation of Yuri could result in her pushing herself off the building.

Nozomu Nozomi 1-8
auzFS.gif

holy shit is reading this a tense moment. All that nudity.
oh and if the gif is breaking rules, do tell

Fuuka 25
that confession, wow.
but knowing manga tropes, the first girl always wins, fucking hell....

Sai

Man, I was starting to think that the group that was translating Girls of the Wild's had dropped it because of the thing with Dal Dal.

So, Naver Webtoon has an english site up; all official 'n free 'n stuff. Is this news to any of you?

_hekk05

Banned
Man, I was starting to think that the group that was translating Girls of the Wild's had dropped it because of the thing with Dal Dal.

So, Naver Webtoon has an english site up; all official 'n free 'n stuff. Is this news to any of you?

We've already made the transition, though it wasn't without complaints.

dani_dc

Fuuka 25
Tama sure is doing her best to destroy her career. Gotta respect someone that's dedicated enough to their own beliefs to go that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom