• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamada & The Seven Witches 100

Miyamura rage mode was pretty funny, straight up looked like a Fairy Tail character there. I hope they resolve this shit with Tsubasa quickly, I don't like her at all. I do miss Urara though. :/

Naruto

Oh damn, Eighth Gate IS incoming.

Khezu

Naruto

Even in death Itachi has to save Sasuke's ass.

Minato being shit at sage mode is at least something, even though his form is still just as perfect looking as Naruto's.

Naruto

RIP Gai, its gonna be an awesome Naruto chapter next week. This weeks chapter was decent except Kabuto being Sasuke's savior. I mean really?

Naruto

Even in death Itachi has to save Sasuke's ass.

Minato being shit at sage mode is at least something, even though his form is still just as perfect looking as Naruto's.

I took that more as Minato being able to perfectly attain the Sage Mode, but he's very slow at it and can't make a lot of Sage Chakra so it's a very brief state. Which would explain why he doesn't look toad-like but still can suck at it.

Aizo

Banned
In that Vertical survey, I recommended that they pick up

Sakamoto desu ga?
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
Itō Junji Kyōfu Manga Collection

Most of the other stuff I originally put was all published by Shogakukan, unfortunately (I Am a Hero, Oyasumi Punpun, Homunculus).

Aizo

Banned
Seraph of the end already getting large displays. Hope it gets even bigger.
That's not a very big display, and it doesn't look like it's a good spot, either.
I saw huge ads for Soma in Tokyo a few months ago, now that was something. Also, GTAV had huge ads in Shibuya.
Talking about something else entirely that was just as good, today I had these for dinner, and kept eating them until 1 hour ago because they were too damn good:

I was supposed to eat only 4 or 5 tops, ended up eating 9.
I'm so hungry.
I cannot wait for dinner, so I guess I'll have to go buy something to hold me over. But! When I go out to dinner tonight, I'll try to make you jealous in return! Heed my words. I'll have my revenge, Lain! My sweet, noodly revenge!

That's not a very big display, and it doesn't look like it's a good spot, either.
I saw huge ads for Soma in Tokyo a few months ago, now that was something. Also, GTAV had huge ads in Shibuya.

I was wondering about that too. Looks partially hidden depending on how high the buildings surrounding it are and empty displays next to it don't really bring confidence.

On the other hand, Soma anime when?

kasane

I was wondering about that too. Looks partially hidden depending on how high the buildings surrounding it are and empty displays next to it don't really bring confidence.

On the other hand, Soma anime when?

Who can even bring somas badassery to life? No studio comes to mind

Lain

I'm so hungry.
I cannot wait for dinner, so I guess I'll have to go buy something to hold me over. But! When I go out to dinner tonight, I'll try to make you jealous in return! Heed my words. I'll have my revenge, Lain! My sweet, noodly revenge!

I'll be waiting for those delicious pictures!

----

Made a gallery with the pack of manga I got yesterday. Between imgur, minus and photobucket, photobucket seems to be the one less likely to fuck up with me when uploading (imgur and minus always hang up/fail on some images when uploading, so annoying).

Quasar

Due to the end of series announcement I decided to give Happy Negative Marriage a try.

I do like the art I must say. Pretty damn pandery, though I guess this is a whole subgenre.

jercruz

One Piece
Nooooo! Robin got turned into a doll. Would be awesome if Luffy still takes her as a nakama now that nobody remembers her.

Man, I had some weird feeling last night that someone said something bad about Spice and Wolf.

Which one of you was it? We're going to need to have words.

Stulaw

The gaming side is crazy, my ignore list just keeps growing(over 220 now), I think I'll open a page eventually and won,t see any comments whatsoever.

Naruto
Well RIP Gai, until the inevitable Naruto defeating Madara with Sasuke and both having the Rinnegan and bringing all the dead warriors back to life.

One Piece
So the fights are being put in place and lol Kinemon being Don .
Figure Robin DF would mess her up but at least she still have control of her self .
Ussop better do something after he run but maybe sogeking going to appear .

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Himitsu no Akuma chan 9

QMc60Zm.jpg

Man, apparently I've been learning the wrong things in class.

Cerity

Haru-nee ga Boku ni XX Suru Riyuu 1-3
soDY8EQ.png

Smut sensor went off again, checked it out and it's by the same author of Mission! School and kiss my ass. Seems to be doing a well enough job so far. It'd be nice if it could match the humour of the other 2 series soon enough though.

ryan13ts

One Piece:

Damn, Robin got turned into a doll. I was really hoping Oda would finally give her a proper fight this arc considering the number of strong crew members Doffy has, but it looks like he copped out by throwing her to the sidelines again.

I think he wrote himself into a corner with her DF, since it's way too broken to be used in any kind of typical battle-style manga fight., considering she can just break anyone's neck she wants to in a snap. The only exception is a Logia user, against which she'd have no chance of winning so it's a brick wall either way. It's a shame my favorite SH always gets the shaft when it comes to fights.

wonzo

Banned
Tetsuwan Girl 83-84

AHHHHHHH FUCK. ;-;

Nejimaki Kagyu 16

Never fails to deliver with the batshit crazy faces and character designs when they lose their shit.

Boku Girl 9

Oh god, (kinda nsfw i guess…) this is basically gonna be what the next chapter consists of isn't it? D:

AKB49 151

It's been a while this series has given me someone other than Yoshinaga to hate so I'm glad they've introduced this utter piece of shit. Hopefully they don't pull a Maya and just keep him as a truly detestable person I can hate on.

Oh and hopefully he strangles Yoshinaga with those tapes by the end of it all.

Anteater

One Piece

I like where this is going, Robin being turned into toy could mean defeating Sugar will happen sooner rather than later. The consistent switching between scenes is kind of annoying ever since punk hazard, a lot of fights are skipped over and there are barely any fights being shown. There hasn't been a real good fight for a while. All that's been shown are characters consistently running from section to section.

One Piece:

Damn, Robin got turned into a doll. I was really hoping Oda would finally give her a proper fight this arc considering the number of strong crew members Doffy has, but it looks like he copped out by throwing her to the sidelines again.

I think he wrote himself into a corner with her DF, since it's way too broken to be used in any kind of typical battle-style manga fight., considering she can just break anyone's neck she wants to in a snap. The only exception is a Logia user, against which she'd have no chance of winning so it's a brick wall either way. It's a shame my favorite SH always gets the shaft when it comes to fights.

I doubt she can break certain character necks since she would need to physical out power them and hurting her parts hurt her .
We saw in the thriller bark arc how easy it would be for some physical stronger characters to just over power her .
Considering how strong some characters are in OP robin trying to break there neck would be like baby trying hurt a adult .

EDIT
Bleach
Nice chapter , also forget to add Yachiru sword fur ball looks cute .

Jintor

Kongou Banchou 60-73

That was pretty good for this kind of manga. Set up an entirely new arc, bring in a whole truckload of new character-enemies, and then off them all in one go (well, maybe they'll come back as allies later) to introduce the real enemies of the arc. Cool.

IHaveIce

Banned
Also is Oda running out of ideas? Gladius' fruit is too similiar to Mr.5's for my likings.

I know blast fruit and bomb fruit is not the same but come on

I'm reminded that I have like all of Bungaku Shoujo sitting next to me but I keep putting it off because they're not on my Kindle.
You do realise that this objectively makes you a bad person, right? So long as we're clear on that.

Haven't started them either, because I'm waiting on the Famished Spirit manga. Still holding fire on the anime stuff as well, partially because I'm unsure how it ties into everything and I'm kinda worried about spoilers.

Shoujo Holic 1-7 (END)
A Huge Battleship said:
I need some kind of stock post for these average collections of short yuri stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom