• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yes, but she was the only one that didn't have to rely on those faint memories of the conquest to like him in the first place.

Actually I guess Tenri too? (My memories a bit foggy) But she's a childhood friend.
Tenri, Haqua

Crunchyroll added more mangas

Investor Z by Norifusa Mita, which will be launching with chapter 1
Memoirs of Amorous Gentlemen by Moyoco Anno. We are starting with chapter 1, and simulpub will start from chapter 2, which will be announced at a later date due to the irregularity of the Japanese schedule.
Th one-shot series from Anno-sensei, Buffalo 5 Girls, which will be available in all its entirety.
The Diary of Ochibi-san starting with volumes 1 and 2, and will be launching the simulpub chapters once the catalog is caught up.

Lain

I threw 4200 yen to dmm.co.jp today to get 4 super interesting manga, and then I can't download them through Chrome or Opera and instead I gotta use IE. Progress isn't as good as I pictured it.

survivor

Banned

Memoirs of Amorous Gentlemen by Moyoco Anno. We are starting with chapter 1, and simulpub will start from chapter 2, which will be announced at a later date due to the irregularity of the Japanese schedule.
Th one-shot series from Anno-sensei, Buffalo 5 Girls, which will be available in all its entirety.
The Diary of Ochibi-san starting with volumes 1 and 2, and will be launching the simulpub chapters once the catalog is caught up.

oh nice, they are picking up Moyoco Anno's manga, potentially good stuff

hmmmmmm, a stock investment manga.

kasane

Im still not sure about how crunchyroll's premium work

i currently have all access but i want to shift it during my next payment but the anime package doesn't seem to contain the manga package.

i don't want the jdoramas and k-dramas i only want the manga and anime ;_;

scy

As far as the free stuff is concerned, should be access to the most recent chapters released but no backlog.

kasane

no, im premium.

i just want to get rid of the jdramas and kdramas

but it seems like there is no package for manga and anime which is bs

Charade

no, im premium.

i just want to get rid of the jdramas and kdramas

but it seems like there is no package for manga and anime which is bs

Agreed. Although technically their manga-only membership is like $5/mo., so that added to the $7/mo. for anime gets you to the $12/mo. all access (so the drama stuff is essentially "free"). Mind you, they probably price the manga only and drama only stuff high to get people to jump on the all access.

kasane

Agreed. Although technically their manga-only membership is like $5/mo., so that added to the $7/mo. for anime gets you to the $12/mo. all access (so the drama stuff is essentially "free"). Mind you, they probably price the manga only and drama only stuff high to get people to jump on the all access.

yeah thats what i think too

i guess ill just stay on all access for a while

JxpADca.jpg

Gintama 478-480

Mustu is a Yato, huh?

Guess I should of seen that coming.

Almost feel sorry for mosaic guy with his face constantly being defiled.

kasane

Wagatsuma 72 - Hm ... not what I was really expecting after the previous chapter.

well at least shes a deceptively old babe

Edit: And gee i just realized i have a shit ton of electronics now that im packing up

galaxy tabs
ipad
3ds
vita
2 phones
ipod

Lasboss x Hero 9

Ignore whatever good thing I said about Haru from last time.

Guy is an idiot.

Excited over what's going to happen now after seeing the last page.

Things could get really interesting.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Stretch 10
Oooh we're getting into the dramatic part of this series, aren't we

Also, this is the first time we've heard Ran's name right? We knew Keiko's from the first chapter I think

Akito

Oricon Comic Rankings February 24th - March 2nd

01. Ore Monogatari!! #5 (196,102)
02. Hyakushou Kizoku #3 (173,425)
03. Terra Formars #8 (112,488 / 412,435)
04. Hoozuki no Reitetsu #13 (108,823 / 241,674)
05. Toaru Majutsu no Index #13 (68,955 / 103,984)
06. Switch Girl!! #25 (63,719)
07. I Am A Hero #14 (62,222)
08. Nijiiro Days #5 (58,987)
09. Sora no Otoshimono #19 (58,460 / 84,872)
10. Vinland Saga #14 (57,116 / 133,130)
11. Kantai Collection -Kankore- Comic à La Carte Maizuru Chinjufu-hen #3 (50,053)
12. Himitsu no Ai-chan #12 (48,860)
13. Joou no Hana #9 (46,545)
14. Mahou-jin Guru Guru 2 #2 (45,457 / 69,333)
15. Nanatsu no Taizai #7 (44,640 / 225,047)
16. Sukitte Iinayo。#12 (43,971 / 258,133)
17. Dengeki Daisy #16 (42,578)
18. Kidou Senshi Gundam Thunderbolt #3 (42,349)
19. Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari #3 (36,845 / 91,933)
20. A Channel #5 (35,070)
21. Noragami #10 (34,216 / 153,491)
22. Peace Maker #12 (31,155 / 109,695)
23. Flat #8 (30,836 / 140,791)
24. Kidou Senshi Gundam Thunderbolt Limited Edition #3 (30,339)
25. Hajime no Ippo #106 (30,263 / 137,861)
26. Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi #55 (28,448 / 113,727)
27. Kidou Senshi Z Gundam Define #7 (27,930)
28. Sword Art Online Progressive #1 (27,899)
29. L♥DK #14 (27,813 / 150,386)
30. Haigakura #7 (27,717)

scy

Stretch 10
Oooh we're getting into the dramatic part of this series, aren't we

Also, this is the first time we've heard Ran's name right? We knew Keiko's from the first chapter I think

They're both mentioned in the first chapter. I couldn't remember Keiko's name until Chapter 10, actually :x

jman2050

Nisekoi 113

Ruri definitely needs more chapters.

Also you all know the ShuuxRuri is going to be laid on thick. They've already started by bringing him along in the first place and doing the whole "he's like my great-grandpa" thing.

EDIT - Of course I say all this and now watch her have the fourth key or some shit.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
#12 AND it has 12 volumes.

oh god.

I don't even like it. I feel like that says something.
how the fuck did it even last this long

the first chapter was basically like "hey my rival's an asshole, I'm going to disguise myself as a hot chick (i.e., wear a wig because he obviously can't tell its you if your hairstyle has changed) and make him fall for me for whatever reason. Oh wait he's pressuring me into sex on the first date, I don't want to but I'm going to go through with it anyway" or something I tried blocking it out of my head.

scy

how the fuck did it even last this long

the first chapter was basically like "hey my rival's an asshole, I'm going to disguise myself as a hot chick (i.e., wear a wig because he obviously can't tell its you if your hairstyle has changed) and make him fall for me for whatever reason. Oh wait he's pressuring me into sex on the first date, I don't want to but I'm going to go through with it anyway" or something I tried blocking it out of my head.

If I remember right, they back out and the whole "deception" ends after one more chapter. Which makes it all the more puzzling.

It's still pretty dumb. If it was a one-shot of some sort, I could see it in a better light maybe but I can't see 40-ish chapters without it being 37 chapters of misunderstandings.

If I remember right, they back out and the whole "deception" ends after one more chapter. Which makes it all the more puzzling.

It's still pretty dumb. If it was a one-shot of some sort, I could see it in a better light maybe but I can't see 40-ish chapters without it being 37 chapters of misunderstandings.

Sounds like a shoujo series to me!

Robotics;Notes - Revival Legacy 00-01

Basically, an alternative? look at the whole Robotics;Notes series but with the main character probably being the best character.

I guess? There is a good deal of focus on Fran so will probably be better than the actual thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom