• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oricon Comic Rankings February 24th - March 2nd

01. Ore Monogatari!! #5 (196,102)
02. Hyakushou Kizoku #3 (173,425)
03. Terra Formars #8 (112,488 / 412,435)
04. Hoozuki no Reitetsu #13 (108,823 / 241,674)
05. Toaru Majutsu no Index #13 (68,955 / 103,984)
06. Switch Girl!! #25 (63,719)
07. I Am A Hero #14 (62,222)
08. Nijiiro Days #5 (58,987)
09. Sora no Otoshimono #19 (58,460 / 84,872)
10. Vinland Saga #14 (57,116 / 133,130)
11. Kantai Collection -Kankore- Comic à La Carte Maizuru Chinjufu-hen #3 (50,053)
12. Himitsu no Ai-chan #12 (48,860)
13. Joou no Hana #9 (46,545)
14. Mahou-jin Guru Guru 2 #2 (45,457 / 69,333)
15. Nanatsu no Taizai #7 (44,640 / 225,047)
16. Sukitte Iinayo。#12 (43,971 / 258,133)
17. Dengeki Daisy #16 (42,578)
18. Kidou Senshi Gundam Thunderbolt #3 (42,349)
19. Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari #3 (36,845 / 91,933)
20. A Channel #5 (35,070)
21. Noragami #10 (34,216 / 153,491)
22. Peace Maker #12 (31,155 / 109,695)
23. Flat #8 (30,836 / 140,791)
24. Kidou Senshi Gundam Thunderbolt Limited Edition #3 (30,339)
25. Hajime no Ippo #106 (30,263 / 137,861)
26. Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi #55 (28,448 / 113,727)
27. Kidou Senshi Z Gundam Define #7 (27,930)
28. Sword Art Online Progressive #1 (27,899)
29. L♥DK #14 (27,813 / 150,386)
30. Haigakura #7 (27,717)

No 31 - 50?

Was curious if back volumes of noragami were getting into the 50s chart.

Haikyuu!! 98
tumblr_n20m8fbgZn1s4uf5bo1_500.jpg

Only one month until its animated, pumped up for the anime just as much as I am pumped up for this first round of the tourney. Flightless crows vs that 2m giant!

Defuser

Nisekoi

Ruri centric arc HELL YEAH!!! wtf she randomly pick Raku?! Booooo!!!! Raku luck is too strong. Shuu better do something about it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

Ruri centric arc HELL YEAH!!! wtf she randomly pick Raku?! Booooo!!!! Raku luck is too strong. Shuu better do something about it.

Shuu's all bark and no bite. Raku is just going to get Ruri in the harem.

scy

I'd rather stick with the Ruri and Shuu pairing.

Witchcraft Works 28 - Power-up for the MC and Touko as a missile.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think at this point, Shuu and Ruri is going to join the harem.

Everyone's going to join the harem!

If Ruri actually had a chance to win I'd be down with it because so far she's the only sane person in the entire series.

That moment when ruri is actually yandere for raku

Pls

twisttttt, Shuu is yandere for Raku

I'd rather stick with the Ruri and Shuu pairing.

Another case of a beta couple being more interesting than the alpha couple?

If Ruri actually had a chance to win I'd be down with it because so far she's the only sane person in the entire series.

New twist, Ruri actually has a key but she gives it to a new girl/Shuu

jman2050

The reason Raku can't remember anything about the promise outside of vague dreams is because he never made the promise at all. It was Shu all along.

Shu, of course, gave his locket to Raku and snuck into Raku's room multiple times as a child and whispered details of his promise to him as he slept, just to mess with him of course.

The reason Raku can't remember anything about the promise outside of vague dreams is because he never made the promise at all. It was Shu all along.

Shu, of course, gave his locket to Raku and snuck into Raku's room multiple times as a child and whispered details of his promise to him as he slept, just to mess with him of course.

Shuu is just messing with Raku to keep him to himself.

:DTL route activates!

I dont think so

I bet mommy knows who the promise girl is

I bet she forgot too

scy

Have they even shown his family other than his dad in the first chapter?

Which is a shame. I feel like it would continue the proud tradition of the parents being so much more awesome than the kids.

Glorious/

Angry Grimace

I don't get why he gives a shit who the promise girl is, anyways.

upandaway

I don't get why he gives a shit who the promise girl is, anyways.
You can't be with anyone besides your first love. The first love is pure, everything afterwards is tainted and slutty.

I mean that's just pure logic, there.

but the one true love of the girl he probably only spent a few days with...!
The shorter time it took to fall in love, the stronger the love is. Love at first sight is practically guaranteed win.

I mean that's just pure logic, there.

Angry Grimace

When I was in kindergarten I once made an agreement with this other girl that I'd show her what was in my pants if she showed me what was in hers.

We never got married.

(Full disclosure: I am, however, married to my girlfriend from high school and I'm 31 now)

kasane

When I was in kindergarten I once made an agreement with this other girl that I'd show her what was in my pants if she showed me what was in hers.

We never got married.

(Full disclosure: I am, however, married to my girlfriend from high school and I'm 31 now)

What if she was looking for you right now? Shes gonna reach her breaking point when she finds out you married somebody else

We never got married.

I see what you did wrong. You guys never promised each other.

Hence the anime/manga rule didn't take into effect.

Angry Grimace

I did not, however, pull that thing with my girlfriend where we got married at 19 and had like 3 kids by 25 like every shitty harem/romance shonen ever.

jman2050

We never got married.

Did you go through your second year of high school trying to stave off the affections of multiple suitors, including a childhood friend and possibly your sister or other close relative should you not have a sister, before ultimately settling on the most boring option possible?

Angry Grimace

Did you go through your second year of high school trying to stave off the affections of multiple suitors, including a childhood friend and possibly your sister or other close relative should you not have a sister, before ultimately settling on the most boring option possible?

This post is like a documentary of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom