• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tadokoro should make herself a dish and seduce Soma. We still have yet to get into desserts now that I realized that lol. WTF Yuuto! Make some Ice Cream dish or brownies.

FYC

Banned
Woah. Anyone else read the first chapter of Misappropriation Investigator Nakabo Rintaro? It's done by Hara Tetsuo(Fist of the North Star).

MXeVvXL.png

"Follows Nakabo Rintaro, an agent of a special extralegal government agency responsible for investigating and prosecuting individuals guilty of misappropriating funds."

Holy shit.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Onodera/Tadokoro fans have to hope for a harem ending for Raku/Soma or else they'll leave sad and defeated.
But I like Tadokoro for Soma and Chitoge for Raku, what do

Could have let them as best friends.

Could have left them without any romantic hints between the two of them

But noooooooooooooo.

Now I have to deal with a losing Tadokoro later.
Yeah, the author could've easily gone the friend route. Nonetheless, out of all the female characters, she's the one with the strongest relationship with him. In fact, I think she's only second to his father, and maybee Isshiki.

If Soma decides to go with Erina in the end though, I won't be mad as long as it gets properly developed. The only thing she has going for her is popping up at the end of the second chapter when his dad said the thing about a woman you love, and Soma promising to make her eat his cooking until she says it's good. Which about sums up her interaction with Soma as far as I know.

edit: oh yeah, and there was that car trip. That should be it

scy

But I like Tadokoro for Soma and Chitoge for Raku, what do

whoa

Really, they're both similar in the sense of actually getting character focus. For the time being, Erina is just kind of there as first girl introduced, really. Hopefully she gets something or else it may end up being Tadokoro all the way simply due to actually being a character.

whoa

Really, they're both similar in the sense of actually getting character focus. For the time being, Erina is just kind of there as first girl introduced, really. Hopefully she gets something or else it may end up being Tadokoro all the way simply due to actually being a character.

This pretty much. After Soma joins or doesn't join the Student council will Erina get some focus I guess with her loudly rejecting his joining lol.

LeleSocho

Banned
whoa

Really, they're both similar in the sense of actually getting character focus. For the time being, Erina is just kind of there as first girl introduced, really. Hopefully she gets something or else it may end up being Tadokoro all the way simply due to actually being an adorable character.

fixed but for everything else i agree.

Charade

D-Frag 1-55

Well this was fun. Wacky/random humor is usually hit or miss for me but this worked. It helps that I’m a sucker for the delinquent conversion (or attempted conversion) plots.
Also, in the spirit of the thread, Funabori ftw.

Princess Princess by Aoki Mitsue

Okay, I guess. Generic “we both loved each other all this time?!” sorta thing. I do like the art style, though. Very…plump.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Basically why I ship those guys in the first place

When your only other option is a moe blob who stalls the plot and an oujo-sama who doesn't even give a OHOHOHOHO laugh, I would think anyone would

Speaking of oujo-sama's, this is obviously the best one

whoa

And I'm completely ok with that. Beating that fake ojousama.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tadokoro should make herself a dish and seduce Soma. We still have yet to get into desserts now that I realized that lol. WTF Yuuto! Make some Ice Cream dish or brownies.

You understand that any of them could approach him buck-naked and say, "let's have sex" and he'd be too dense to get it, right?

You understand that any of them could approach him buck-naked and say, "let's have sex" and he'd be too dense to get it, right?

I highly doubt that considering the masculine aura he sends out that enraptured his harem in the first place. Guy is a walking stud that is focused on food making. But give him a girl dish and he will devour it. ;)

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
How many people does Soma have in his harem anyway? It's Tadokoro, Erina, and Ikumi, right?

And yeah, Soma has like zero interest in girls.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, at least she was taken out of the running as soon as the second chapter.

(although I felt sad for her especially after her bonus chapter, but she's just an inferior, less interesting version of Tadokoro kind of)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How many people does Soma have in his harem anyway? It's Tadokoro, Erina, and Ikumi, right?

And yeah, Soma has like zero interest in girls.

Tadokoro, Ikumi and Kurase. Erina doesn't count yet, she's still full-bore tsun. Also Takumi if you live in DTL Fantasy World™

To be fair, at least she was taken out of the running as soon as the second chapter.

(although I felt sad for her especially after her bonus chapter, but she's just an inferior, less interesting version of Tadokoro kind of)

They did that whole karaage arc which might or might not have raised her chances from zero.

But hey, if they apply first girl who knew him rule, she might win!

Angry Grimace

Here's how it will actually work: Soma won't give a shit about girls until after we see Jouchirou's flashback with Soma's mother.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
To be honest, I still kind of hate Erina for rejecting Soma out of sheer spite because he didn't fit into her world view. Like seriously, what

Here's how it will actually work: Soma won't give a shit about girls until after we see Jouchirou's flashback with Soma's mother.
Exactly.

wonzo

Banned
Aku no Hana 53-55

Feels like it's gonna end in a few chapters but I really can't think of a better way to end it than with this going full circle. Watching Kasuga grow as a person from the stupid and immature horny teen to the man he is now has been a real treat. GJ Oshimi Shuzo.

Tetsuwan Girl 87

Mum's are tough!

To be honest, I still kind of hate Erina for rejecting Soma out of sheer spite because he didn't fit into her world view. Like seriously, what

I mean, it does make her own breakdown from tsun-tsun land into dere-dere probably more satisfying.

Whenever that happens.

If it does.

Unless it's a Tadokoro end.

Angry Grimace

Attack of the Titans 55

....what the fuck is with that face halfway through the chapter bahgawd I won't sleep for a week

scy

I mean, it does make her own breakdown from tsun-tsun land into dere-dere probably more satisfying.

If she had reversed it immediately (or soon after), it'd be taken as normal tsundere behavior.

I was really hoping for that to happen and she'd be the main girl alongside him.

Then my hopes and dreams were dashed.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member

Whenever that happens.

If it does.

Unless it's a Tadokoro end.
I hope it's a Tadokoro end.

She was basically my favorite character from the get-go, and her development and gaining self-confidence only solidifies that.

Erina, as she is, is probably worst girl

If she had reversed it immediately (or soon after), it'd be taken as normal tsundere behavior.

I was really hoping for that to happen and she'd be the main girl alongside him.

Then my hopes and dreams were dashed.

Now you'll just have to wait for that to (maybe someday) happen.

As she builds up her tsun-tsun levels and keeps her defenses up.

All the while Takodora wins the hearts of everyone around her. Again.

scy

She was basically my favorite character from the get-go, and her development and gaining self-confidence only solidifies that.

She's doing a good job of making me want to root for her :(

Now you'll just have to wait for that to (maybe someday) happen.

As she builds up her tsun-tsun levels and keeps her defenses up.

All the while Takodora wins the hearts of everyone around her. Again.

Once they hit critical mass, the world will implode. Game Over, everyone loses.

Cerity

Y'all are kidding if you think Soma's going to choose a girl. It'll probably end with a timeskip after graduation, Soma running his dad's shop and the entire cast having a big party there.

Denpa Kyoushi 108
SvRAvOR.png

This cat knows what's up.

Erina, as she is, is probably worst girl

Pretty much, her story line has been there from the start. She grew as a character and has changed since we first saw her.

Erina probably just raised her tsun tsun levels since then.

Y'all are kidding if you think Soma's going to choose a girl. It'll probably end with a timeskip after graduation, Soma running his dad's shop and the entire cast having a big party there.

S-S-Spoilers!

jman2050

Onodera actually confesses to Raku and they actually get together. In secret of course because Yakuza shenanigans (lulz at them even being remembered)

Then a couple months later they realize how boring it is and break up, leaving an angsting Chitoge free to pursue Raku (netting Tsugumi Mistress route in the process of course).

...Oh god that really would be Rage Town all over again, wouldn't it.

Angry Grimace

Onodera actually confesses to Raku and they actually get together. In secret of course because Yakuza shenanigans (lulz at them even being remembered)

Then a couple months later they realize how boring it is and break up, leaving an angsting Chitoge free to pursue Raku (netting Tsugumi Mistress route in the process of course).

Do we get awkward sex chapters like KNIM and GE?

scy

This ... is very possible. Maybe even the most likely outcome.

I'd still read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom