• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yugioh Zexal 39
tumblr_n1irwiYH4N1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

Cards based on the classic tragedy is a creative touch here. I wouldnt mind having these cards in a deck just to surprise other duelists. The things outside of the duel felt messy as they have in much of the manga but the duel themselves and the friendship moment with Yuma and Kaito kept it fun and intense. Sharks face when he asks about the backstory and then gets the response is memorable.

nawz

Banned
Shaman King
Before I even got decent internet back in the 90s? I use to watch this on Fox Kids. Decided to read it on my daily commute. Glad i'm revisiting it!

Sweet Poolside 1-7 (END)

Right, I'm done with manga for the year. See you all in 2015.

Your preference is kind of, I don't wanna be rude or anything, so obvious that you really don't have to say anything. Just saying!
Man, why'd you have to shoot me down before I got started on the spreadsheets.

Yugioh Zexal 39

Cards based on the classic tragedy is a creative touch here. I wouldnt mind having these cards in a deck just to surprise other duelists. The things outside of the duel felt messy as they have in much of the manga but the duel themselves and the friendship moment with Yuma and Kaito kept it fun and intense. Sharks face when he asks about the backstory and then gets the response is memorable.

It makes me sad that YGO was really good until Zexal happened. Dropped the franchise completely because of it.

5CkKFpe.png

D-Frag! 48

The dandy is her- OH SNAP!

Funabori!?!

This arc just keeps getting better and better.

Amazing how the mob characters did such a great job.

Don't think I've ever seen that before.

upandaway

Man, why'd you have to shoot me down before I got started on the spreadsheets.
Well, go ahead, what are the exceptions? I'd say mine but they're mostly obscure characters like Hisa and Ato.

...there aren't any decent images on google even when I include Ato's full name..... man, that's tough.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Jump International only has two of the current big three because they're prudes.

The current big three is One Piece, Toriko, and Shokugeki no Soma

Yonafunu

Monday is firmly the domain of ShonenGAF. Jump International has that on lockdown.

So is that the stuff that came out the week before, but legal?

I forgot to add -

I already read 67, lol.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've come across a series where I'm this excited for new chapters. Actually, Kingdom fits this too.
Last one was probably Kongou Banchou. There was a 1,5 year gap between scanlations, and it was torture, good god.

Wiseblade

Jump International only has two of the current big three because they're prudes.

The current big three is One Piece, Toriko, and Shokugeki no Soma
Toriko is so bad I forgot it existed.
So is that the stuff that came out the week before, but legal?
Precisely.

The theatre of war:
ShonenGAF: Monday, Wednesday
The Smut Federation: Friday, Saturday
No Man's Land: Tuesday, Thursday
Demilitarised Zone: Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom