• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

shitoge fans make me sick

marika fans are just weird

tsugumi > mother onodera > ruri with queen ogodera as backup when she finally unleashes her lewd side (will never happen fuck you wsj)

Everything about this post disgusts me. Not even putting Tsugumi first could prevent that.

kasane

Onodera's mother is a better character than Onodera.

Marika is too devious to be best girl.

Chitoge is Tsundere. And the best looking. And real promise girl.

Tsugumi has the biggest chest apparently.

Therefore correct order is Chitoge > Tsugumi > Onodera's mother > Onodera = Marika.

Chapter 43 now btw.

Hana and Chitoge >>> everyone else. Come on guys.

To be fair, both her and Marika had like ~1000 votes from one guy. Without those, I think they're both below Chitoge. Then again, Kosaki is in the top 20 like 5 times.

And, personally, it's not hating nice girls but just that she's pretty boring.

I'd have figured you'd like her more for that, actually.

I only saw six episodes and read one volume so I can say with no bias it is:

Ruri >>>>>>>> Onodera >>>>>>>>>>> Chitoge

chitoge + chitoge mother = best combi

Edit: Mangaf is now dedicated to nisekoi

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How hard is it to get it right?

Chitoge > Tsugumi > Haru > Marika > Onocrap

Ruri would win but I don't think she counts in the harem.

upandaway

I'm not really into battle or action manga as much as I am "slice of life" or even casual fun romance cute stuff. Any suggestions along that?
!!!!!

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki
Assassination Classroom
Everyday Monster Girl
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!
Sakamoto desu ga
Hayate no Gotoku
Yuri Mekuru Hibi
Molester Man
Anagle Mole
Taiyou no Ie
Baby Steps
Prunus Girl
Koganeiro
Yotsuba&
Nisekoi

..huh? what? oh sorry, okay, i'm good

I have commitment issues.
OH DANG IT YOU'RE SURVIVOR

that surprised me

holy crap for how long were you tricking me

Nordicus

*sees a full page of Nisekoi waifu wars*

Cfs6Gwv.jpg

plz STAHP

scy

!!!!!

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki
Assassination Classroom
Everyday Monster Girl
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!
Sakamoto desu ga
Hayate no Gotoku
Yuri Mekuru Hibi
Molester Man
Anagle Mole
Taiyou no Ie
Baby Steps
Prunus Girl
Koganeiro
Yotsuba&
Nisekoi

Personally, I like to imagine that this list just happened to come out organized this way.

*sees a full page of Nisekoi waifu wars*

Shiragami > ...oh, right, there's really no other route.

The newest episode of Nisekoi made me appreciate Tsugumi more. Sadly she can never be main girl so Onodera wins. Raku doesn't deserve Tsugumi anyways.

upandaway

I don't even read or watch Nisekoi, its just the law of the world tsubdere always wins, the rare time they don't is when a harem romcom is worth reading
I'm looking back on my life with a cup of tea but I don't think there's any common personality to who I like most usually.

...however there is a majority common preference in their hair color and length. this is a bit of a shock..

kasane

The newest episode of Nisekoi made me appreciate Tsugumi more. Sadly she can never be main girl so Onodera wins. Raku doesn't deserve Tsugumi anyways.

I was trying to come up with a witty joke against bleach but i decided against it.

She'll get Mistress route if Chitoge wins ther aku, that counts as a victory of sorts, no?

mistress routes actually counts as winning

in fact being a mistress is the best

scy

Yeah, it's no contest right now. Maybe once the 50 or so released chapters have been translated, I'll duke it out with ya

I don't know which part of the makes me sadder. That there's a rival worth noting coming up or that there's ~35 more chapters with no development.

...however there is a majority common preference in their hair color and length. this is a bit of a shock..
I'm pretty sure it's against the law to say that and then not reveal what that preference is. Unless it's short and green, in which case you have my understanding and sympathies.

I need to crunch some numbers, but my preference for hair is likely long and black.

Stealth Symphony 1
Pretty good mix of action and fantasy. The cyborg parts on Jig's back to help keep him from danger almost makes him feel like he could be invincible to everything which is a nice feature for his excellent character design and outfit. I like his out look on things and he could really help Troma find a goal in life.

Felt a bit wordier than other manga at least but really focused and intriguing. I loved the action and the dragon is such cool design but the invisible one as well as the cyborg parts looking like they are definitely pieces of some remnant dragon.

Nordicus

I don't know which part of the makes me sadder. That there's a rival worth noting coming up or that there's ~35 more chapters with no development.
I meant more that there could be some surprising character development for the other 3 monster girls plus the queen paparazzi. I don't actually know what's going to happen.

I'm pretty sure it's against the law to say that and then not reveal what that preference is. Unless it's short and green, in which case you have my understanding and sympathies.

I need to crunch some numbers, but my preference for hair is likely long and black.

Good thing you put hair in that last sentence lol ;b

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
!!!!!

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki
Assassination Classroom
Everyday Monster Girl
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!
Sakamoto desu ga
Hayate no Gotoku
Yuri Mekuru Hibi
Molester Man
Anagle Mole
Taiyou no Ie
Baby Steps
Prunus Girl
Koganeiro
Yotsuba&
Nisekoi

Looks like I've got a list to work with. Thanks again!

upandaway

Your preference is kind of, I don't wanna be rude or anything, so obvious that you really don't have to say anything. Just saying!

Long/medium and red/chestnut, there are exceptions but yeah. Yumemi, Amane, Miia, etc. Not even counting the "canonically best" like Kurisu, Hinagiku and Mor.

scy

I meant more that there could be some surprising character development for the other 3 monster girls plus the queen paparazzi. I don't actually know what's going to happen.

Oh! Okay then.

I just think that it's too likely that the Aizawa route has been removed and Shiho clearly doesn't care. Maybe something will change but I really hope not.

Haru has no shot, so obviously Chitoge.

Unless Haru has a key too.

I mean ... there IS a fourth key somewhere.

kasane

Oh! Okay then.

I just think that it's too likely that the Aizawa route has been removed and Shiho clearly doesn't care. Maybe something will change but I really hope not.

Unless Haru has a key too.

I mean ... there IS a fourth key somewhere.

new girl

a rich ojou-sama from another country

!!!!!

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki
Assassination Classroom
Everyday Monster Girl
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!
Sakamoto desu ga
Hayate no Gotoku
Yuri Mekuru Hibi
Molester Man
Anagle Mole
Taiyou no Ie
Baby Steps
Prunus Girl
Koganeiro
Yotsuba&
Nisekoi

OH DANG IT YOU'RE SURVIVOR

that surprised me

holy crap for how long were you tricking me

Googled like a madman and only found 1 in print. Damn, Manga isn't printed in the West that much anymore is it? :(

I like my manga in physical.

upandaway

Googled like a madman and only found 1 in print. Damn, Manga isn't printed in the West that much anymore is it? :(

I like my manga in physical.
Yeah.. yeah. There's a reason why mods avert their eyes for this thread.

You sure about only 1 though? Monster Girl, Yotsuba, Nisekoi, I think are all available physical.

Yeah.. yeah. There's a reason why mods avert their eyes for this thread.

You sure about only 1 though? Monster Girl, Yotsuba, Nisekoi, I think are all available physical.

Ah pardon me...I neglected to mention I didn't include the ones I am already starting to buy lol..

Ya I have read some online after giving up looking for them, but I just love having a collection to stare at sometimes.

Just bought my first issue of Yotsuba, always seen the character art here and there but it will be great going in blind. Then I saw how many issues are out already and my wallet ran away.

jman2050

What if there is no locking mechanism? The whole locket and the keys are merely decorative. It's no wonder the key broke when she tried to turn it!

kasane

By bringing all the keys together, it'll open and cause the end of the world by a virus named Troy.

...wait.

you need to be a keyblade master to open the lock

That Japanese website that ranks the best covers of the year updated its list for 2013

Some of the ones that I like

I should probably look for higher res versions of them.

Aku no hana's cover takes the cake for me

Edit: whats the one with the cameras

kasane

anyone can recommend me a romance manga that gives me a warm, happy, fluffy feeling

i need something to cheer me up ;x

Edit: something like,, uh i forget the title but basically his brother buys him weird shit that he has to keep and then he met a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom