• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisekoi should have a plot twist ending. Chitoge is really the promised girl. But it turns out at Raku doesn't give a s*** about the promise and end up going out with Tsugumi of all people after giving the friends speech to Chitoge and Onodera and that waste of space Marika.

scy

Oh, is it One Piece time?

Nisekoi should have a plot twist ending. Chitoge is really the promised girl. But it turns out at Raku doesn't give a s*** about the promise and end up going out with Tsugumi of all people after giving the friends speech to Chitoge and Onodera and that waste of space Marika.

Haru route confirmed.

kasane

After raku says he doesnt give a shit he then takes his yakuza underlings to kill chitoge's dad and went on to conquer chitoge's mum

this is worse than a fan fic

Yonafunu

It's Always One Piece time. Sometimes its Magi time too.

You mean Mor time

lawd.png

GTO
Urumi vs. Miyabi was a lot of fuss about nothing. Urumi is a really fun but my god, get a grip girl. As for Miyabi... I want to withhold my judgment until it's fully revealed what happened to her in the past. I doubt I'll become her biggest fan though in any case.

i'll just flat out say you wont but we'll see

jman2050

In the next to last chapter some random new girl no one knows or has seen before transfers into the school and wins Raku's heart immediately.

In the last chapter we timeskip to three years later where the entire city is in ruins due to gang wars, Onodera is in an abusive marriage with a former Yakuza member and Haru solemnly runs the family bakery after their mother is killed in a random gang raid. Chitoge is in America alone and miserable and Tsugumi and Paula have since died in active duty. Marika is the new police chief and has devoted her life to futilely attempting to clean up the now ruined city. Ruri is the current Prime Minister of Japan.

Cut to Raku and his wife alone in a quiet mountain village in Northern Japan. She approaches him and tells him about the key she's had in her possession for ten years, stunning Raku. Together, they use the key on the now-fixed locket and finally discover what's inside.
It's a picture of a little 6-year old boy. During Raku's confusion, his wife removes her mask, revealing the face of a grinning and cackling Shu. One last reaction face from Raku. FIN.

scy

We should have suggestions ready for when you catch-up on Nisekoi.

In the next to last chapter some random new girl no one knows or has seen before transfers into the school and wins Raku's heart immediately.

Still better than the Onodera route.

In the last chapter we timeskip to three years later where the entire city is in ruins due to gang wars, Onodera is in an abusive marriage with a former Yakuza member and Haru solemnly runs the family bakery after their mother is killed in a random gang raid. Chitoge is in America alone and miserable and Tsugumi and Paula have since died in active duty. Marika is the new police chief and has devoted her life to futilely attempting to clean up the now ruined city. Ruri is the current Prime Minister of Japan.

Cut to Raku and his wife alone in a quiet mountain village in Northern Japan. She approaches him and tells him about the key she's had in her possession for ten years, stunning Raku. Together, they use the key on the now-fixed locket and finally discover what's inside.
It's a picture of a little 6-year old boy. During Raku's confusion, his wife removes her mask, revealing the face of a grinning and cackling Shu. One last reaction face from Raku. FIN.

I would want this to happen

bigkrev

Ok, I would take back everything bad I've ever said about the series if that happened

Akito

GTO
Is it bad that I completely forgot about Azusa being kidnapped by Teshigawara? Even the manga itself acknowledges that she fucking boring even though she's supposed to be the heroine. I'd trade her for her sister at any time of day. The arc was not bad but too long for its own good, Onizuka usually just oneshots all the dudes but Teshigawara could escape like what 3 times just so he can "redeem" himself by jumping off the roof, can't get any more cliché than that.

kasane

GTO
Is it bad that I completely forgot about Azusa being kidnapped by Teshigawara? Even the manga itself acknowledges that she fucking boring even though she's supposed to be the heroine. I'd trade her for her sister at any time of day. The arc was not bad but too long for its own good, Onizuka usually just oneshots all the dudes but Teshigawara could escape like what 3 times just so he can "redeem" himself by jumping off the roof, can't get any more cliché than that.

First ever girl > everyone

wonzo

Banned
Sachiare! 0-1
Yotsuba Sachiko is the 25-year-old housewife of an 18-year-old high school boy, Yotsuba Tomoharu. She tries her best to get closer to him and do the things a housewife should do, but their relationship seems to be largely innocent from the beginning.

shortstacked house waifu
klkmakoamazed.png

Tetsuwan Girl 76

The author's really laying it on thick with the racism but whatever, time for BASEBALL!!!

Magi 215

You'd think Aladdin would be far less naive after all the shit he's been through.

Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Vol.05

ndv8Tlq.jpg

We got confessions forgotten by amnesia.

We got confessions drown by fireworks.

We got the return of a childhood friend.

I mean if Nagato wasn't the most adorable thing ever, we're basically running through cliches to keep this going. (Then again, I probably said the same thing when Haruhi entered the series and she hasn't been detrimental to progress on romance so who knows)

Well, go ahead, what are the exceptions? I'd say mine but they're mostly obscure characters like Hisa and Ato.

...there aren't any decent images on google even when I include Ato's full name..... man, that's tough.
Just kidding, I'm allergic to spreadsheets.

Uh, in terms of exceptions that I actually like a lot, there's... that girl from... er, that series... well... Evangeline and Hinagiku are obvious copouts... Kaorun has short black hair... can't really use Marika because of Ruri....

Wait, I totally got one, there's Shizuku who has...

xHO3qKv.png

short... green hair... ahaha... ha...

If any of your exceptions are from manga you'd recommend then kindly gimmie the titles, since I think I need to broaden my horizons a bit.

upandaway

Just kidding, I'm allergic to spreadsheets.

Uh, in terms of exceptions that I actually like a lot, there's... that girl from... er, that series... well... Evangeline and Hinagiku are obvious copouts... Kaorun has short black hair... can't really use Marika because of Ruri....

Wait, I totally got one, there's Shizuku who has...

xHO3qKv.png

short... green hair... ahaha... ha...

If any of your exceptions are from manga you'd recommend then kindly gimmie the titles, since I think I need to broaden my horizons a bit.
I'll save you the trouble with this convincing argument:
(265d ago)
(912d ago)
(130d ago)
(309d ago)
(383d ago)

scy

At first glance, I thought that was Mion / Shion and K1.

Oddly, it was the eye color that got me before the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom