• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

What's been licensed in regards to No Game No Life, the LN?
Not that I have anything to answer with but I just wanna say I'm really enjoying NGNL right now

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 1

You know this is really--

it's probably too--

it's kinda--

fuck it I don't even know what to say anymore.

chapter 2 here I go...
It's kinda cute that you're hesitant to say you like it but we've passed this stage years ago

upandaway

What does fast metabolism mean? Is it like having to pee in the second I'm done drinking water? Because um, because, wait why is the Akuma no Riddle OP single so catchy I wanted to go to sleep.

_hekk05

Banned
It just seems like a foregone conclusion with how utterly terrible it is ranking in Jump. Like all the new series. Cause people hate change I guess.

But I've already read chapter 10 T.T

people with fast metabolisms are the worst

even worse than Onodera fans

U jelly?
hviijk.gif

What does fast metabolism mean? Is it like having to pee in the second I'm done drinking water? Because um, because, wait why is the Akuma no Riddle OP single so catchy I wanted to go to sleep.

It means you metabolise energy faster so you stay thin

Stinky

ManGAF's HxH betting pool
I apologize if I happened to overlook someone, let me know and I'll add you. For those who weren't here yesterday:

My prediction: 90 chapters

I think Kurita and DTL might have the right idea so I'm just going to scoot in line ahead of them.

Heres my rationalizations:

- Togashi has been gone a long time, I think he might already have a lot of chapters on the backburner (which might increase as well between now and June).

- I'm confident that this fucker has decided to be back on a more PERMANENT basis than before. Maybe misplaced confidence, we'll see.

- Anime adaption is quickly catching up to the election arc so new content is needed desperately - I think executives might push Togashi to keep going if they haven't already been.

- The Dark Continent arc is just starting, I think it has a lot of time to develop and become interesting before Togashi gets bored with it.

- Its a higher guess than anyone on the doc. Stupid reason but it should be fun

- I'm a fuckin idiot

- Nisekoi is shit, that is all. I will win.

I too have a fast metabolism

never can get fat.... but I eat a lot and never stay skinny either

average weight for all of enternity

bwahahahahahahahahaha

I remember a lot of people where jealous of me in my youth

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
fuck you people, srsly

all of my fat goes straight to my hips and stomach and chin :(

also can we get the mangaf translation squad to do last game, because seriously the translations are so slow it's torture ;_;

But I've already read chapter 10 T.T

Well I mean, if you look at this week's rankings (Issue #22-23):

One Piece (Cover, Lead Color)
Assassination Classroom
Shokugeki no Soma
Kuroko no Basket (Center Color)
Saiki Kusuo no PSInan
Naruto
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
Haikyu!!
Toriko
Nisekoi
Gag oneshot collection (Center color)
Gintama
World Trigger
iShojo
Soul Catcher(s)
Kochikame
Stealth Symphony
Illegal Rare
Bleach
Tokyo Wonder Boys

Hell, I think that's highest I seen Stealth Symphony, lol.

I mean one of the new series will basically die next and it's just a matter of which one.
Unless it's a sudden Bleach cancellation, wwwwwwww

And I guess for the hell of it:

Issue 24:

Cover: Nisekoi
Lead Color: Assassination Classroom
Center Color: Nisekoi, Soul Catcher(s) (23 pages and character popularity poll results), Kamidori (oneshot by author of Kurogane, 47 pages)

Issue 25:

Center Color: Nisekoi
Hi-fi Cluster (Oneshot by Ippei Gotou)

Issue 27:

Hunter X Hunter (most likely cover and lead color)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada 107 - I'm glad this whole bit took all of one chapter to resolve.

Well, at least one of them still likes him. I guess.

Well, Odagiri too, but it would have caused dramatic tension had he read her mind, so he didn't.

bigkrev

I'm barely 5'11 and it sucks, because if I add an inch andtell people i'm 6'0, they just think i'm lying to them :(

Manga News/Discussion IOTI You guys... really like the sexual stuff, huh? is still my pick for the next title

scy

Kingdom 372 - 374 - Mmm ... new looks for everyone. Mmm. Yes. Guess not much happened for two years if Shin only got the one promotion.

Well, Odagiri too, but it would have caused dramatic tension had he read her mind, so he didn't.

That one would have been awkward if played as a joke like the rest were. I think.

I'm barely 5'11 and it sucks, because if I add an inch andtell people i'm 6'0, they just think i'm lying to them :(

Manga News/Discussion IOTI You guys... really like the sexual stuff, huh? is still my pick for the next title

I think we shouldn't be so blatant. Call it super interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom