• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Iinazuke Kyoutei 3-12 - Okay, from the first few chapters, I was hoping for Tamayo to win this. Now, I guess it's childhood friend route unless blondie murders her.

Also, that Chapter 11 was ... er ... different.

I call them pity votes.

Well, yeah, they're joke characters.

Inari Kon Kon Iroha 38.2

D:

LMDdTY9.png

upandaway

Iinazuke Kyoutei 13

Hold up what game is that

there's no MH on vita

you can't ride horses in MH

WHAT GAME IS THAT I NEED TO RIDE HORSES IN MH WHERE ARE MY HORSES

I really Enjoyed Bleach and One Piece this week- Bleach because Yachiru fighting me Godpachi will probably soon be back and One Piece because of the reveal at the end one leg soldier if turned back into human should be a monster

He will probably turn back when Daflamingo is defeated and every villain is defeated.

scy

Well of course I think it's lewd, look at what I've been reading tonight.

Iinazuke Kyoutei 13 - So I catch up today and get rewarded with another chapter ... of ... this. Well, that's one thing to do in a ferris wheel.

Is he really just trying to get her to confess? I mean, I think it's pretty obvious why she'd join something called the FIANCEE PACT so the whole "So why'd you join it?!" question seems pretty silly.

Now you're just dooming her to getting killed by the crazy girl(s), really.

wonzo

Banned
Again!! 1-19

I remember reading the first few chapters after checking out dead waifus of sidonia and figured I may as well just catch up on it. I can definitely see why it's so highly praised as there's really very little to fault it on. The art's great, the characters are really funny, interesting & charming, and even the premise itself has a real nice hook to it. Definitely looking forward to catching up on this.

survivor

Banned
Again!! 1-19

I remember reading the first few chapters after checking out dead waifus of sidonia and figured I may as well just catch up on it. I can definitely see why it's so highly praised as there's really very little to fault it on. The art's great, the characters are really funny, interesting & charming, and even the premise itself has a real nice hook to it. Definitely looking forward to catching up on this.

if only the story went somewhere :(

Cerity

Iinazuke Kyoutei 4 - 13

Blondie is the first yandere that properly scares me. I wonder how/why the other 2 manage to put up with it.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Again!! 1-19

It's great at the beginning.

But lately it's kind of like Nisekoi, where the story becomes just a bunch of random stuff that doesn't really go anywhere.

Lain

Close Range Love volume 4

The more the story progresses, the crazier the characters act in this, which works to make it better than I would have given it credit when I started reading.

I guess that when you have a plot in which a cold, genius female student gets into a relationship with the young, funny and charming teacher, keeping the humour in is the way to go to avoid the whole affair from turning into an over dramatic sap story at every turn.
So, when the ex GF turns up, it's only natural to have her be the ex-teacher of the young male teacher, who got into a relationship with him when he was a 17 year old student of hers, and even more natural that she gets in competition with our genius protagonist to try and get her ex back, acting just as childishly as one would expect an adult to act in a story where no adult acts like an adult would.

Basically, this is becoming way more interesting than I anticipated previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom