• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Catching up on some Manga, and Beelzebub has ended? What an odd and unfulfilling ending arc, it felt like it was mostly lead up. Did the ratings go to shit?

Solune

Girl's Ride 1-9[END]

I had stopped at chapter 6 a long while ago and forgot about it, then I went to check I Love You and saw who translated it and I remember about this. turns out it was fully translated so I picked it back up from the first chapter and read it from start to end.

It was just as sweet as I remembered. Little to no bullshit, lots of girl bonding, some scarves, lots of motorbiking and some really sweet art.
Sei could look really cute, especially with how she managed to trip over her own foot when not on a motorbike, while Nan was cool all around.

Really enjoyable read. I need more works from this author.
Ughhhh need to make time to read LOTS of manga....
Soma also fights with his fists. So he's instantly better.

Damn straight.

Kurita

I DONT EVEN
M6jgEih.png
:NeoGAF

wonzo

Banned
Again!! 20-41

I was wondering when they'd revisit the "old" world so it was fairly amusing to see Imamura actually return if only for a relatively brief period of time. Glad he returned though as I wanna see that new style of cheering so bad.

Lost it at Usami's reaction to finding out about the "again" world.

Again!! 20-41

I was wondering when they'd revisit the "old" world so it was fairly amusing to see Imamura actually return if only for a relatively brief period of time. Glad he returned though as I wanna see that new style of cheering so bad.

Lost it at Usami's reaction to finding out about the "again" world.
Yep. I don't know why Kodansha USA is sitting on this license...

Catching up on some Manga, and Beelzebub has ended? What an odd and unfulfilling ending arc, it felt like it was mostly lead up. Did the ratings go to shit?

Characters in universe stated twice it was final arc, sells were tumbling, and the manga has been in the bottom half to bottom five for a majority of chapters around the mini furuichi arc to end.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Rereading Witchcraft Works, and honestly, the pacing and sheer... uninterestingness of the story makes it really hard to read through. I guess I just stuck with it due to really liking the artstyle.

scy

just manga stuff

Love so Life 69 - Okay so we got rid of Nao as part of the love triangle and Shiharu is perfectly fine with her feelings so ... resolution lets go! COME ON.

Kurita

duckroll said:
This is the last time I am ever going to say this. I believe I have mentioned this before. Do not ever, ever direct link to illegal piracy shit. This includes manga releases, manga scanlations, sites and apps which provide such access, etc. STOP DOING IT. This thread is for the discussion of manga, not for the exchange and distribution of illegal material. Don't ask, don't tell. Future offenses will result in normal moderation consequences. Do not reply to this message, just move along. If you have a question, PM me.

EDIT : unless you meant series legally available in digital format.

Solune

Guys, I'm still awake. It's not time for these conversations yet. Just another thirty minutes to an hour, all right? Just hold on.
Stimulation right before bed helps you sleep!
Poor Chitoge, barely even on the cover.

:(
It's just reflecting the popularity rankings man.

Komi: Nothing personal, just business.
the fact that they had to have Onodera there too in the front just because 80% of this series now has to have this chick just randomly pop in and ruin/prolong everything
WHY JAPAN
The other two are there for those specific chapters

I don't think you've heard the good word about scarves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom