• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Domina no Do 6
This was a pretty hilarious episode. Still not sure what I think of Hikari as of yet. Seems like she doesn't really enjoy the state of afairs but has to put up this façade for some unknown reason.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You know... a human lucy, with those attributes... and you would slide your hand through her legs... and you know...

Note: REAL LIFE LUCY, not toys.

I don't think a real life Lucy would have the ability to stand straight up.

Juvia is the only good character in Fairy Tail.

I don't know man.

I've actually been thinking of using FT's general morals and viewpoints as pretty solid inspiration for a realistic cult like group of self-righteous bad guys for a story.

Natsu rolling up a group of bandits who kidnap girls to turn into sex slaves, and then saying he only did it cause they soiled the guild name is such a deliciously bad case of messed up morality. I can't not use that for something worthwhile.

Akito

Oh wow, the Aku no Hana anime really looks like arse, even in motion. The backgrounds are fine but those character designs man. Time to pick up the manga I guess.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know man.

I've actually been thinking of using FT's general morals and viewpoints as pretty solid inspiration for a realistic cult like group of self-righteous bad guys for a story.

Natsu rolling up a group of bandits who kidnap girls to turn into sex slaves, and then saying he only did it cause they soiled the guild name is such a deliciously bad case of messed up morality. I can't not use that for something worthwhile.

I'm struggling to think of literally any character development at all in FT. Every single character is the same as they were at their introduction. Sure, a lot of them have gone face, but the characters are still fundamentally the same other than developing a weird complex about their guild.

Of course, if Fairy Tail was an actual club you could join, it would probably be completely full up on dude applicants since practically its entire female membership have Victoria's Secret model bodies and dress the part pretty much all the time.

Akito

Onepunch-Man
Hahahaha, Saitama is the best. That was a weird scene change at the end though, I assume Saitama will have to save the city for a second time
and be blamed for damaging it this time as well.

upandaway

Haikyuu 55

I really like this match.

ONE PUNCH MAN

Saitama is so goddamn cool. It's a shame Genos wasn't there to write all that down too.

Seriously happy with how that turned out.

Kusagari

I just watched Aku no Hana. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vmhhnmC.jpg

Truly an anime for shit eaters.

Angry Grimace

I just checked it out. The entire thing looks like Kanye's "Heartless" video.

Angry Grimace

To be fair, I don't think Nakamura is supposed to be attractive, she's just drawn generically in the manga.

Akito

Aku no Hana 1
So all that got adapted for the first episode was the first half of the first chapter? The anime seems more and more promising. Not that I'd touch it again.

Angry Grimace

what the hell is aku no hana

google shows some very "interesting" pictures

It's basically about mentally-ill, hyper-egotistical teenagers who cause problems for everyone around them to punish them for being conformists.

Akito

Aku no Hana 3
This seems like a weird mash-up between Masturbation Master Kurosawa and Mysterious Girlfriend X.

Kurita

You guys talking about Shit Flowers while a new OPM is out...

OPM 22

Saitama is BOSS! His speech was just so good, love how he doesn't give a shit about people.
I guess they'll beg him to save the city now...

Also :
wVmcs6q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom