• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

You guys talking about Shit Flowers while a new OPM is out...

OPM 22

Saitama is BOSS! His speech was just so good, love how he doesn't give a shit about people.
I guess they'll beg him to save the city now...

Also :
wVmcs6q.png
You're just LTTP.

Kurita

Haikyuu!! 55

Why can't I hold all this hype?
Can't wait to see Karasuno taking the lead. Well, I hope they will.
Other than that, not much to say, it's your average Haikyuu!! chapter I guess.
Truly one of the series I enjoy the most every week with One Piece and Assassination Classroom.

Jintor

Nana to Kaoru - 027

Tachi is best girl. Well, she would be best girl if I wasn't already so heavily invested in Nana and Kaoru. She should team up with Ami from Toradora and form the "Best characters that will get shafted a little because they're not the focus of the show" club.

Seriously though this fucking artist man. I don't know how he does it.

Aku No Haku 1-43

Marathon'd up to the latest chapter.

Everybody Cray.

I'm not a fan of the current "arc" but I'll see where this goes.

so good.

More series like this?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Onepunch-man 22

Saitama gives no shits. I love it.

I can't believe they didn't give him all the credit, no wait yes I can. At least he got some credit this time.

Suki mo Yoi

pda2OE2.png

A great volume of one shots about different aspect of love. Each story is pretty sweet and I really like the development it goes in each one.

Akito

Aku no Hana 47 (caught up)
After the time skip this feels like a completely different manga, the characters are not acting like they're batshit insane and I don't know if I want that, the story seems almost grounded even. But goddamn if the first half was not some twisted, hilariously bad and cringe-worthy but strangely entertaining drama.

After the time skip this feels like a completely different manga, the characters are not acting like they're batshit insane and I don't know if I want that, the story seems almost grounded even. But goddamn if the first half was not some twisted, hilariously bad and cringe-worthy but strangely entertaining drama.

My thoughts exactly.

I want my cray

Kusagari

I actually like that it's felt so normal since the time skip because you just know it's leading up to a meltdown of batshit craziness.

Akito

I actually like that it's felt so normal since the time skip because you just know it's leading up to a meltdown of batshit craziness.
That's true but the author sure is taking his time with the buildup this time around. I hope they payoff is worth it.

HSDK

Damn Kenichi was beaten up so bad but actually touched Ogata. But Ryouto is a badass now with no more wheelchair and it looks like he got Ogata in the eye. Next week is gonna be good.

Also DTL Sting and Rouge are terrible characters, the thought that Rouge killed Sting brings a smile to my face and I hope Rouge follows. There is only room for 3 Dragon Slayers and those 2 sad attempts at bishonen don't count.

Articalys

7AEeFjf.png

Though I mean, to be fair, they are the ones who licensed it for NA under that name, so I'd expect they'd prefer people to use it.

B.K.

I can't believe there's that the next chapter of Evangelion is apparently the end. I was sure Sadamoto would drag it out a couple more years until the 20th anniversary in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom