• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Trigger 10
tumblr_mlb7lqXcvc1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The Border HQ top brass seem intriguing enough. Got a bit scared there with how they were treating Mikumo. I thought he'd have been welcome wholly for saving lives, not treated exactly like Ai Kitora was treating him, but thankfully Jin was there. So many good higher agents and such, starting to get difficult to have a favorite as I like them all. What is his Side Effect though, does he know about Yuma Kuga?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mrs. Grimace really liked Steins;Gate even though she was pretty much like "what the fuck is wrong with this guy" for the first like 8 episodes.

upandaway

You guys really know how to sell an anime/VN!
Okay Kurts-man look. I'm not comfortable right now and I feel like something is going on behind the scenes here. I'll be clear because we need to straighten this out.

You're kind of excluding me out of the conversation.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One-Punch Man (original webcomic)

Managed to find this and look through the early chapters. ONE has a good story going, but he certainly can't draw for beans.

Wiseblade

Am I the only person who doesn't dislike Eren? He may scream a LOT, but what he's screaming is the truth. Humankind were fools to think that they could sit behind their wall safely forever.

You know what Eren did when his mother was killed by a Titan? Well yes, he cried. But then he volunteered for the military and graduated in the top 10 for his class. Before he even formally began duty he nearly killed a 60 metre tall behemoth and literally saved his best friend from the jaws of death. Then he transformed into a giant and killed like two dozen titans single-handedly.

99% of the characters in SnK are free-range Titan food, but not Eren. Life gave Eren lemons; Eren gave the lemons back.

Shokugeki no Soma 19
tumblr_inline_mlb9vwWfN01qz4rgp.png

Darn the outcome was predictable, think I had even said it would end this way. Regardless, Takumi and Soma reactions to Inui-sensei was hilarious, and then beyond that the scene already posted of Soma and Takumi on the bus was funny. Glad he's sticking around.

Kurita

Am I the only person who doesn't dislike Eren? He may scream a LOT, but what he's screaming is the truth. Humankind were fools to think that they could sit behind their wall safely forever.

You know what Eren did when his mother was killed by a Titan? Well yes, he cried. But then he volunteered for the military and graduated in the top 10 for his class. Before he even formally began duty he nearly killed a 60 metre tall behemoth and literally saved his best friend from the jaws of death. Then he transformed into a giant and killed like two dozen titans single-handedly.

99% of the characters in SnK are free-range Titan food, but not Eren. Life gave Eren lemons; Eren gave the lemons back.

I like him!
Preach it bro!

It's just the anime people that don't like him because he's always screaming.

Akito

He's alright in my book and I think 90% those people only watch the anime and I can see where they come from, he's not quite stellar at the beginning and his voice is not to most people's liking.

? I thought there are quite a few fans of him in the OT thread for Attack on Titan.

I like Eren.

Akito

It's a cadaver. Why is it typing?

You posted a silly fake poll with not-Mikasa at the top and not-Sasha in 2nd. Also Ymir is nowhere to be seen.
You may have missed the second part of the poll

11. Ymir/Irvin
13. Petra
14. Bertholt
15. Nanaba
16. Mike
17. Connie
18. Auruo
19. Pixis (Dot Pixis)
20. Marco

I'm not making it better, am I?

kazebyaka

Banned
Liar Game 1-169
Great stuff, it's thrilling and interesting to follow. Character development and story are good too. Can recommend to anybody who liked Kaiji and stuff like that.

You may have missed the second part of the poll

11. Ymir/Irvin
13. Petra
14. Bertholt
15. Nanaba
16. Mike
17. Connie
18. Auruo
19. Pixis (Dot Pixis)
20. Marco

I'm not making it better, am I?
If by "better" you mean "causing me to claw my eyes out in frustration at people's incomprehensible inability to recognise superior characters" then yes, you've been a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom