• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Magi 181
ib174sFh3Oqo8a.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Magi's out

Man these things are so creepy with the hands anGSDGHWIEU4HT45EP; HDSL;GJ

SDHJGLKJSDHFSD;FSGH....!!!

Man I'm sure this chapter isn't that greFALEARHALRHLARJALERJLAHGLAGJLAGJALGJAD FAHFALFHAH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

UNF UNF UNF!!!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Magi

Hell yeah.

Alibaba being badass.

Kouha being badass.

Just people being badass in general.

Cool to finally see the djinn equip.

Magi - About fucking time. But I can't believe they made Prince Kouha into such a pushover. His extreme magic was pretty cool but it seems like everyone just has enough for one big attack. I wonder how much magoi Alibaba has compared to the rest of the big shots.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Magi - About fucking time. But I can't believe they made Prince Kouha into such a pushover. His extreme magic was pretty cool but it seems like everyone just has enough for one big attack. I wonder how much magoi Alibaba has compared to the rest of the big shots.

Doesn't really seem like they made him into a pushover. He did just decimate those 3 black djinns as well as protect most of troops with a huge ass sword. I think it's more like it's going to be really hard fighting a lot of black djinns without having enough magoi.

upandaway

Kouha actually has more magoi than Alibaba. According to the stats, Alibaba has 3/5 and Kouha has 4/5.

According to those stats released months ago, Alibaba's magoi was on the same level as Kouha's before he more than doubled it.

Magi 181

Where's Amon's beard? :(

upandaway

I'm pretty sure it was both. A different pool of magoi merged with Alibaba's; I'm prety sure that would increase your capacity as well as strengthen it.
Hmmm.. I guess that makes sense. I wish they'd make that clear though because they really didn't. It was just something about "you have another type of magoi" and that's it or whatever it was.

I totally forgot about the Kassim's magoi inside Alibaba. Now that he's able to do a full djinn equip, he probably has a lot more magoi to use (or better control). Can't wait to see what he'll be able to do.

Cross Manage 29
tumblr_mlbg3dlSoQ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Saiga's brothers are awesome, loved the cover page of the guitar playing and then all three. But for the rest of the events, will they seriously be able to really win against Choran's first string team?! It seems highly unlikely even. Im guessing theyll just make one score after giving it their all and although lose be glad that they were able to do that much and get complimented by Choran and then have a happy end of continuing to play to get better.

Nisekoi 70

One of the worst Nisekoi chapters so far. Kind of pointless and just focusing on potentially the worst character, the water soaking the shirt was a bit much.

Do do the issue survey ever week, my top 4 are usually always the same world trigger, naruto, one punch man, yugioh or the other montlies, first week I picked Cross Manage there, was actually exciting chapter.

Was the Food Smut artist an hentai artist?

Yep

I wonder if Jump has rules against artists doing hentai doujins of their own work.

I guess but its not only them though.

Could be one of those things an artist just don't do.

Food Smut 1-19

Its been a while I read some crazy shonen haato story and mixing this with art from a hentai artist plus the suggestive themes and also food gets a thumbs up from me.

I say his father was broken as hell at that school and only a select few know of him.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kouga Yun does doujin under the pen name of Kouga Yun.

For her own series.

#swag

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi 70

One of the worst Nisekoi chapters so far. Kind of pointless and just focusing on potentially the worst character, the water soaking the shirt was a bit much.

Do do the issue survey ever week, my top 4 are usually always the same world trigger, naruto, one punch man, yugioh or the other montlies, first week I picked Cross Manage there, was actually exciting chapter.

Marika doesn't even have a point, so she's worse

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sometimes I check up on what you guys are reading when you cite a random series I've never heard of. I'm usually disappointed in humanity.

Jintor

Been reading the Seitokai Yakuindomo 4komas and the author's previous works, Idol no Akahon and Imouto wa Shishunki - they're okay, but it's pretty clear SYD is the best thing he (Tozen is a dude's name right)'s done.

Korosenai

Berserk Vol. 3

Ok, shit just got real with the Godhand and I loved this volume. Crazy to see that one of the Godhand was one of his friends. I'm guessing that is how he became a member of the Godhand by sacrificing Guts. Anyways, I loved the first two volumes, but this one was just great. I'm hooked on this manga now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom