• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail 328
tumblr_mli58xrHXw1rcgq8xo1_500.jpg

Rejuvenated my hopes, I wonder how many the dragonslayers can actually take down this time around, they all must have to get some boosts, though everyone else thats not a dragonslayer, maybe they can actually targeted FutureRogue. Natsu had the best panel easily.

remz

Jojolion 20

Joushuus stand looking pretty cool. Im thinking it works like bruno's.

Looks like it works a lot slower (did that guy have to unscrew himself, or did it just happen?) than sticky fingers though.

I'm kind of surprised Joshuu was a stand user but I don't really have a reason for being surprised, other than that he seemed like too much a buttmonkey to actually get one. Next chapter should be really interesting.

Fairy Tail

Alright! Final Boss rush...BEGIN!

I have this weird feeling that Sting is going to get a big chance to shine in this battle. He's the only dragon slayer (and for that matter, only mage) at full health since he never fought anyone. Honestly he can only go up from here since his character practically hit rock bottom and the only way he can go now is up.

Not a good chance of that happening though.

Fairy Tail

The ending of this series is near.

I wouldn't say that. I'd say that we might have another two or three arcs left. Too many points to wrap up before ending.

-We have no idea how Zeref knows Natsu.
-Igneel has yet to make his move (though he may make it in this arc).
-There's still this one major dark guild running amok.
-We also got some silhouettes of some god characters a while back.

Lain

Arisa 44+extra [END]

Well, I'm done with it. As a story, it had an interesting premise, but the premise got ruined by the stupid characters, their motivations and the twists in the story that were, at times, illogical.
At least the art was cute.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Arisa 44+extra [END]

Well, I'm done with it. As a story, it had an interesting premise, but the premise got ruined by the stupid characters, their motivations and the twists in the story that were, at times, illogical.
At least the art was cute.

There was an extra?

Not sure if I want to read that.

Agreed though. Interesting premise that was really poorly executed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Assassination Classroom:

Oh come on, why would that guy have such a photo with him, does he plan to use it to gloat? Its such a dumb asspull I am laughing here.

Assassination Classroom 39

This got all dark and intense and kind of on the uncomfortable and cruel side, how is a teacher even allowed to do that to their students and even harshly too. I want Karasuma back, now. All the visuals even.
tumblr_mlidlf3iDV1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Assassination Classroom

Why is Kurosensei allowing his students to get physically abused by this madman? I hope there's a damn good explanation of that cause this clearly goes against his principles.

Ass Class 39

Terrible and boring chapter. I don't think that guy could be more cliché. Gee, I wonder who'll successfully oppose him first!

Kurita

Assassination Classroom

Great chapter.
Holy fuck that teacher is nuts. Can't wait to see what will happen.

I think the 1-2-3 Victory thing is a Kinnikuman reference but I'm not sure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I read like 8 chapters of Assassination Classroom and I didn't get what was supposed to be so great about it.

Lain

There was an extra?

Not sure if I want to read that.

Agreed though. Interesting premise that was really poorly executed.

Yeah, an extra chapter that takes place 1 year before the story. It's the same switching role as the main story, only this time it's Arisa taking the place of her sister.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty curious to see what Ohba/Obata come back with this time, to be honest. Which is weird since Death Note and Bakuman both had low quality second halves.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Medaka Box

We're about to get trolled aren't we? All of that was way to fucking normal, Nisio is going to hit us soon. It's going to be a big one. I feel it in my bones.

I'm pretty curious to see what Ohba/Obata come back with this time, to be honest.

Same. They're pretty good but their stories just sort of fall apart when they get too long.

upandaway

I'm pretty curious to see what Ohba/Obata come back with this time, to be honest. Which is weird since Death Note and Bakuman both had low quality second halves.
It's not weird at all, they have always had pretty neat concept for manga with pretty tight introductions. The brainstorming in Bakuman was the best part about it too.

(Kurita close your eyes)
Reversi's situation at the end of Bakuman is a direct reference to the complaints about the second half of Death Note (and even Bakuman itself if we're going super meta). They answered pretty clearly that they have no control over when their manga ends, and they never will. Just enjoy it while you can.

Assassination Classroom

Yeah I'm not sure how this can fly with anyone. I thought the photo was put there by Korosensei until the teacher drove a knee into the kid.. I mean I know Class E is a thing, but we're talking law here.

Unless you see Zeref and Acnologia FT still has a while to go .
Still we found out more about the dragon plot this arc .

HSDK
So all the other fights done this chapter plus loads of fan service .

It's not weird at all, they have always had pretty neat concept for manga with pretty tight introductions. The brainstorming in Bakuman was the best part about it too.

(Kurita close your eyes)
Reversi's situation at the end of Bakuman is a direct reference to the complaints about the second half of Death Note (and even Bakuman itself if we're going super meta). They answered pretty clearly that they have no control over when their manga ends, and they never will. Just enjoy it while you can.

What? I thought they were, in universe, in complete control over the duration of that series not yielding to no one, I dont understand how you reached that conclusion from that.

We can only hope

Fairy Tail

Alright! Final Boss rush...BEGIN!

I have this weird feeling that Sting is going to get a big chance to shine in this battle. He's the only dragon slayer (and for that matter, only mage) at full health since he never fought anyone. Honestly he can only go up from here since his character practically hit rock bottom and the only way he can go now is up.

Not a good chance of that happening though.

I wouldn't say that. I'd say that we might have another two or three arcs left. Too many points to wrap up before ending.

-We have no idea how Zeref knows Natsu.
-Igneel has yet to make his move (though he may make it in this arc).
-There's still this one major dark guild running amok.
-We also got some silhouettes of some god characters a while back.

I always thought the series woould at least last until like 500 or something. Mashima loves Fairy Tail so much, no way an ending is near.

I got this quote from a member on another forum
It has been confirmed by Mashima that there are at least 3 more arcs. And this is not even a news anymore seriously, Mashima has announced this thing to fans since like... forever.

Not unless Zeref shows up next chapter

Except Zeref isn't even involved in the plot right now. There isn't any reason to think this is more or less close to the ending than any other arc.

Sorry.

I was thinking that both Zeref and Acknalogia will be involved since Zeref´s energy has been felt Jellal in the tournament, and Acknalogia is the king of dragons and his festival is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom